Chapter 5

Sweet Talking Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I made a few layouts for you unnie, I hope one of them will fit with your expectations,” Yoona says while pulls out a folded papers from her bag.

Tiffany excited to see all the papers that specially designed for her.

“Yoona…, this is amazing…” Tiffany’s eyes smiles for once turn into widen.

Yoona smiled proudly.

“This one looks gorgeous, but this one looks simple but cute,” Tiffany’s eyes become wide in excitement “I want it all…” Tiffany pouts her lips.

“HEY! Do you want me to marry you in 5 different places in one day?”

Tiffany and Yoona surprised at the sounds of the woman standing beside their table.

“Honey, you surprised me!” Tiffany stood up and greeted her fiancé with a peck on lips.

Taeyeon sits down beside Tiffany and smiles eagerly.

“I just want to take away my lunch but I think this is what people called destiny, I saw you and Yoona inside the café.”

“Of course you are my destiny.” Tiffany kisses Taeyeon on the nose.

Yoona smiles awkwardly at the sight of the lovebirds in front of her. She wishes Yuri can take her out for lunch too but instead she usually being the one who drags out Yuri from her office for lunch. And now she missed her Yuri so bad.

“So have you decided?” Taeyeon asks.

“Can I have it all?” Tiffany says pleadingly.

“No, do you want to bankrupting me? Pick one.”

“How about this unnie, you pick one favorite things in this design, and pick other in other design, so that you can have it all your favorite in one place. And I will make a new design combined all of it.” Yoona break the couple clash with her smart suggestion.

“That’s good idea Yoong,” Tiffany couldn’t agree more.

“Yes, thank you Yoong. You restrain me from the bankrupt.” Taeyeon smiles thankfully.

While Tiffany and Taeyeon busy discussed about their dream design, Yoona reach her phone and started to call her wife.

A few calls, but no answer. She starts worried.

 

*

*

 

“YOH! dude!!”

“What Soo?” Yuri says mindlessly.

“It’s lunch time. Come on!” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon look like an eager puppy waits for the treats.

“You guys go first, I’ll just had a few thing to take care.”

“Okay, then. Do you want me to get you something?” Hyoyeon asks.

“No, thanks buddy, I’m okay.”

That’s the way Yuri says don’t disturb me. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon know Yuri so well, they walk out from Yuri’s office while arguing about what should they have for lunch.

 

 

“Hey, it’s lunch time.”

The sounds of gorgeous lady on the door steps have enough to make Yuri lost her focus from her work.

“Oh, Jiyeon.” Yuri smiles.

“Do you have Doraemon’s pocket or there’s a refrigerator under your table?”

“Ummm…No,” Yuri laughed. “But I think I will buy one after you mention it.”

“No, don’t think about buy one, because maybe you will live here too if your office room became too comfortable.” Jiyeon chuckled at the thought.

For Yuri, there’s no comfortable place without Yoona in it.

“Come on, have a lunch with me. I have something to discuss with you.” Jiyeon brave enough to take Yuri’s hands.

And before Yuri can’t say anything, she found herself being dragged by Jiyeon out of her office.

 

*

*

 

“Hello?”

“Hei, Yoong!”

“Unnie, is Yuri with you?”

“No, she is in the office. I already asks her to have lunch with us, but she seems still busy. Why Yoong?”

“Nothing, it's just she didn’t pick up her phone again.”

“You know her Yoong, her phone can be anywhere else but her will stay in her chair for a whole day.”

“Oh yeah, right. Thanks unnie.” Yoona sigh relieved, before she end up the call.

 

*

*

 

“Are you okay?” Tiffany asks as she sees Yoona that have a worried look on her eyes.

Yoona back her focus to the lovebirds in front of her.

“Yes unnie, it's just Yuri didn’t pick up her phone. I think she didn’t have her lunch again.”

“She must be bu-“ Tiffany didn’t finish her words,

“Isn’t that Yuri?” Taeyeon points her finger to window glass cafe as she saw Yuri on the street, walks in to the restaurant not far from their café with someone gorgeous with cute smiles walking along with Yuri.

Yoona’s eyes turns toward the street outside the window, as her heart hurt at the sight.

“I never saw that woman.” Taeyeon says confusedly.

“Umm…Maybe that’s her colleague. “ Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter