Chapter 15

Sweet Talking Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The moment Yoona steps in the hospital, all her energy suddenly drains up when she sees all the unnies gathered in front of the surgery room.

Tiffany comes closer to Yoona, holds her hand and led Yoona to sitting on hospital bench.

“What happened unnie?” Yoona says with teary eyes.

“Police said Yuri’s car went into the opposite lane. Her car was hit by truck.”

Yoona covers in shock, while tears keeps pouring down on her cheeks.

“She’s still on the surgery, we still don’t know what will happen with her,”

 

Everyone holds their breath when the door was open and the doctor come out from the room.

“Can I talk to Mrs. Kwon family?” The doctor said,

Yoona stands up with Tiffany still holding both of Yoona’s arms. Tiffany just scared Yoona will pass out anytime.

“Did Mrs. Kwon ever experience trauma to her lungs?

The question is too familiar for Yoona, she could only nodded weakly. She really scared for everything the doctor try to tell next.

“Mrs. Kwon loss so much blood because of the injured. She almost get a heart failure during the surgery and it getting worse because her chest getting hit so hard. Even there’s an air bag in her car, but it doesn't help the situation. Because police said she didn’t use her seat belt.”

“No way…,” Yoona can only whispers as she shakes her head in disbelief.

It’s not like Yuri which Yoona knew, Yuri always aware to wear the seatbelt. And now why she didn't wear it? Yoona just couldn't believe it.

“Right now she was in the critical state. The respirator would sustain her life at this time. Even though her chance for survive is only 40%, but we will do our best.”

As soon as the doctor back to the surgery room, Yoona couldn’t feel her knees anymore. Tiffany caught her before she falls down to the floor. But then Yoona ended up sitting helplessly on the hospital cold floor. Even though right now Tiffany still wraps her arm around Yoona, she can’t find her strength anymore.

“Yuri…” Yoona looks down, crying out Yuri’s name.

“Be strong, Yoona. Please be strong for Yuri…” Tiffany says as she takes Yoona in her arms.

 

*

*

 

Yoona thought she wouldn’t ever see again Yuri with the respirator. The only one would sustain her life. Even the neck sustainer looked like they were suffocating the life out of Yuri. It’s like de javu for Yoona, brings back the bad memories from the past. The same critical situation which she really hates and she wish it just a bad dream.

But then she realized it's not a dream at the moment she heard Yuri’s heart beat from the heart monitor.

The moment she holding Yuri’s cold hand. She knows it'a not a dream.

The doe eyed girl gently took Yuri's hand and placed it on her cheek.

“I really miss you Yul, but why we should met in the ICU room again?” Yoona gently kissed Yuri's hand, it carefully.

But soon Yoona can’t hold it anymore when she burst into tears again while still holding Yuri’s hand.

“I miss you so much…and I’m sorry, I’m so sorry…” Yoona whispered between her sobbing.

 

*

*

 

Yoona feel so tired as she ended up sleeping on the couch, when someone her arm gently to awaken the doe eyed girl.

“Yoong,” Tiffany says softly while sitting beside Yoona.

“Hmm, unnie?” Yoona rubs her eyes.

“You need to eat something,”

Yoona look up to Yuri that still lying peacefully, “I’m not hungry unnie,”

“Yoong, please you need to eat something, you should take care of your baby too,” Tiffany carefully place her hand on Yoona's baby bump.

Yoona starts b with tears as she looks down to her baby bump.

“What should I do without Yuri, unnie?”

“Ssshh, Yoong please don’t say like that, Yuri won’t go anywhere. She is the strongest person I ever know. So you must be strong for her, I believe Yuri will never give up, so please don’t give up. Be strong for Yuri, okay?”

Tiffany hugging Yoona that already crumbles again.

“I miss Yuri, unnie… I miss her so much…” Yoona couldn’t help but crying profusely.

“I know Yoong, I miss her too…” Tiffany Yoona’s back to calmed down the younger girl.

 

*

*

 

Yoona never leave Yuri's side, she always hold Yuri’s hand and talk to her, she just believe that Yuri still can hear her from Yuri’s responds, the heart beat will going strong every time she holding Yuri’s hand, or sometimes Yuri will have a tears on the side of her eyes when Yoona talking to her.

 

It’s almost three days, and Yuri still in coma eventhough she was already passed the critical states.

Yoona walking to the hospital cafeteria just to grabs something for lunch because Tiffany forced her to eat and Tiffany will stay to look after Yuri while Yoona going down to the cafeteria.

Yoona want to eat her lunch faster so she can back to Yuri’s room, but then she was surprised to see someone standing in front of her table that she swore she never met before.

“Hi, I’m sorry to disturb your lunchtime,” The man said.

“Yes?”

“Yoona-ssi?”

“Yes, how do you know me?” Yoona looks at the man with those questioning eyes.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I think we haven’t been introduced before… I’m Siwon by the way. I’m Yuri’s friend,”

“Nice to meet you,” Yoona shakes Siwon’s hand before continue talks, ”But how do you met Yuri?”

“Do you mind?” Siwon points his fingers to empty seat in front of Yoona, and Yoona answer with nodded.

Siwon let out soft chuckles. “It’s a long story, oh yeah where’s Yuri?”

Yoona’s expression suddenly become dark, “She’s in the ICU,”

“ICU? What happened?”

“She had a car crash a few days ago,”

“Oh God! I’m so sorry to hear that Yoona-ssi,”

“No, don’t be. It was unexpected occurrence and all we have to do are praying for Yuri recovery.”

“She was a good person, I’m so sad to hearing this news,”

Yoona was also sad, but like Tiffany said she can’t give up. And she needs to be strong for Yuri.

“What are you doing in the hospital, Siwon-ssi?”

“Oh, my wife just gave birth to our baby boy yesterday,” Siwon smiles happily.

“Oh, congratulation Siwon-ssi,” Yoona smiles sincerely,

“Thank you…Yuri was excited for your baby too, she must be so happy when your baby was born,”

“Yes?” Yoona wondered.

“Yuri was so excited even though she has a lot of fear,”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, she think she never good enough for being a good mom, but she was really care about your baby, she worries about you and your baby's health. I can see that every time she asks me about everything. She has a lot of curious about baby’s thing and from there I can see how caring and loving Yuri to your baby, and I told myself she will becoming a great mom,” Siwon explained eagerly, “and she even curious about, hmmm…you know…” he said hesitantly.

“What is it?”

“She scared that can hurt the baby,” Siwon scratched his head awkwardly.

Yoona can feel her blood raised up to her cheeks, she never know this conversation will ended up with bedroom activity thing.

She could only smiled awkwardly to Siwon.

 

*

*

 

Tiffany already left for going back to her boutique and Yoona finally have time alone with Yuri.

Yoona sits beside the bed and holds Yuri’s hand.

“Hi Babe,” Yoona smiling to Yuri who looks so peaceful as she sleeps.

Yoona caresses Yuri’s hand gently “Hmm babe…I’m sorry if I let you wondering a lot by yourself, I’m sorry if I never noticed your fears. I’m so sorry…” Yoona kiss Yuri’s hand carefully.

“Oh yeah, today I met Siwon, remember him?” Yoona continue talking,

“Siwon and his wife got a baby boy, we should come to visited together, what do you think?” Yoona her wife’s face carefully.

 

*

*

 

Everyday it’s a new battle for Yoona. She missed Yuri so much as she keeps doing the same thing, talking and holding Yuri’s hand as if it’s the only way she feels so close with Yuri.

“How are you feeling today, Babe?” Yoona the face of her wife.

“The baby keeps kicking me,” Yoona pouts cutely, even though she knew Yuri won’t see it.

“Babe, did you remember about you always want to teach our kids judo?” Yoona still m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter