Chapter 3

Sweet Talking Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s a grateful to have your best friends as family surround you especially on your special day. Taeyeon the birthday girl enjoy her special day with laughing and talking with her best friends during the dinner.

Tiffany gives the code to their servant.

The servant poured the wine to all glass except Yoona’s.

“Orange juice please…” Yuri asks the servant as she holding up Yoona’s glass.

Yuri stares lovingly at the woman she loves the most. Yoona's face glows an adorable pink. Yuri has her own way to showing that she cares.

Cling…Cling…

Sooyoung stands up and starts clicking her glass.

“Aheemm… Aheemm…” She clears , “To birthday girl, Taeyeon… who will always be the oldest among us…”

Taeyeon rolls her eyes.

“Keep dorky as usual, and thank you for always being the one who cheer us up when we’re tired and down, thank you for being….”

The girls hands already stiff while they raise their drinks in the air, wondering when Sooyoung ended her speech.

“Can you make it fast?” Hyoyeon interrupted Sooyoung,

Sooyoung growls as Hyoyeon interrupting her speech, “Anyways…Happy birthday to our favorite midget on earth, Kim Taeyeon!”

Then everyone clink glasses at Sooyoung's words but Taeyeon already frowns at the word ‘midget’.

“Wait…” Taeyeon stares at her glass. “There’s something in my glass.”

Tiffany just smiles in anticipation at Taeyeon’s reaction.

GULP!

Taeyeon drinks her wine in one shot, and left something in the glass that she mentioned before. It's something circle, round, and shining bright.

Tiffany takes the glass from Taeyeon’s hand, and digs out the thing in Taeyeon’s glass with fork.

“Taeyeon… my love…”

Taeyeon's heart beating like crazy at the sight Tiffany kneeled down beside her.

“I know that I will be forever if I don’t ask you this question.”

Tiffany takes Taeyeon’s hand with her.

“Will you marry me?”

Taeyeon nods crazily as Tiffany slips the ring on her finger. Taeyeon jumps in Tiffany's arms before pressing their lips together.

“You are my best birthday gift ever.” Taeyeon whispered softly.

Awwwwww….

The girls starts applauding, they excited to be part of this special day

“I don’t know this would be an engagement party?” Sooyoung whispered to Hyoyeon but everyone heard it quite clearly.

“Me too…” Hyoyeon shrugs in agreement.

“Everyone in this table already knew it, except you, you and you…” Sunny revealed before pointed her finger to Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon.

“Why?” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon shared a confused look.

They’re all laughing on Hyoyoung duo frowning their face, because if you want your surprise party succeed, never involve them in the plans.

Cheers!!

The girls raise their drinks in the air.

“For Taeny….”

 

*

*

 

“Here,”

“I have enough Soo, I have to drive tonight.”

Yuri smiles and gives a can of beer back to Sooyoung.

“Are you okay dude?” Sooyoung stood beside Yuri in the middle of the bridge.

Yes, Taeyeon’s vast garden has a pond with a bridge over it.

“Yeah, I’m okay.” Yuri says lifelessly.

“But you look not well.”

“It’s just… I was having trouble breathing again.”

“I thought you’re already cured from it.” Sooyoung said, taking a sip of beer.

“I thought myself too.” Yuri exhales.

“Have you checked to the doctor?”

“No, all I need is Yoona always by my side.”

“EEEECCCKKK, You Kwon-cheesy!

The two buddies laughing along.

“But d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter