Chapter 13

Sweet Talking Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For once, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona eat their dinner in silence. Everyone lost in their own thought.

Yoona can sense something happened between Taeyeon and Tiffany, since Taeyeon came home she didn’t talk any word to Tiffany.

“Do you want more, Yoong?” Tiffany broke the silence while offering a bowl of mashed potato.

“No, thank you unnie. I’m not too hungry.” Yoona gives a weak smile.

Tiffany smiles warmly and then she turns to Taeyeon beside her. Taeyeon has been playing with her food during their dinner like she totally lost her appetite.

And they continue ate their dinner in silence.

 

*

*

 

Taeyeon spend her night in the balcony, her mind get lost at the gorgeous cityscape in front of her.

“Here…” Tiffany joins Taeyeon in the balcony while handed a cup of hot milk.

Taeyeon turned to Tiffany,

“Thanks” Taeyeon smiles as she takes the cup.

The two lost in silence again.

“I met Nick today,” Tiffany break the silence.

“I know,” Taeyeon starts sipping her milk, “I drop by your boutique at lunchtime,”

“I’m sorry…”

Taeyeon turned to Tiffany, staring in the eyes smiles that she adores so much.

“You know Fany, I can’t be romantic, I can’t give you flowers every day, I can’t tell you I love you every time. But one thing you need to believe, I won’t ever let you go. If you are still the same Tiffany in the next lifetime, I will still being Taeyeon that will searching for you and loving you as much as I do right now,”

“I know, Tae. That’s why I choose you. Because I don’t need all romantic things, I just need you. Only you that always by my side, always made me smiles unconsciously.” Tiffany caresses Taeyeon’s face.

"My love for you always forever. Just you and me. I won’t going back, not going back there. Me and Nick was the past, me and you is the future." Tiffany smiles to reassure her fiancé.

“What will happen with us, Fany?”

“Hmmm, let me think…, me and you, standing side by side. Saying our vows. Kissing each other. Then we driving our car with sign ‘JUST MARRIED’. Traveling around the world for honeymoon. And we can have kids. Oh yeah, there will be a little Taetae who jump up and down on couch, wandering around and making our house super messy,” Tiffany's eye smiles grow widen in excitement.

“Or little crybaby Fany with her cute eyes smiles, crying and mumbling in English,” Taeyeon smiling at the thought.

They both shared giggles, it’s a rare conversation between the two usually have. Taeyeon was an unromantic person that Tiffany has to deal since the first time they met. But for once Taeyeon need to talk about her feeling to her fiancé, a person who will spend her life time with her forever. Even if Taeyeon have nothing to prove, Tiffany will always choose her.

“Oh yeah, today I met Yuri in the park.” Taeyeon says while her arms still wrap around Tiffany’s waist.

“Yuri? What she’s doing there?”

“She was eating ice cream and watching kids playing around. You should see her, Fany. How caring and loving she was to the little girl she met in the park, it’s very cute moment. I should take a video and posting it on Youtube. I wish Yoona could see it too.”

“She must be misses Yoona so much,” Tiffany says sympathetically.

Taeyeon nods and slowly close the gap between her and Tiffany with tight embrace. The two stayed like that and enjoying their rare moment together.

What Taeyeon and Tiffany didn’t know is, not far from them, there’s the doe eyed girl standing and overheard everything.

Yoona can feel her heart beating so fast, she doesn’t know it’s the envy because looking at Taeyeon and Tiffany’s sweet moment, or because she heard Yuri’s name again.

*

No matter how hard she closed her eyes, Yoona couldn't sleep.

Yoona decided to read her book ‘What to Expect When You’re Expecting’, leaning her back at the head of the bed.

When she thought by reading the book can help her from thinking about Yuri, but then she was wrong. Because it’s just makes her misses Yuri even more.

*

It was the same night and Yuri lays in bed wide awake. Yuri didn’t know how long she was just staring at the ceiling in their bedroom. She misses Yoona and their baby so much.

Beside Yuri’s bed, there’s a book with the same title that read by Yoona, sprawled on the table with some sleeping pills.

Lately she tried every sleeping pill that could help her to go to sleep. None of it worked. Nothing is more effective than a touch of Yoona’s hand lulling her to sleep.

 

*

*

 

30 May 2013

 

Ding Dong…

“Hi, Tae!”

“Hi Yul, what you doing here?” Taeyeon closes the door behind her.

“Let me talk to her for two seconds, Tae. I miss her so much,”

“But, dude…”

“Who is it, honey?” Tiffany shouts from inside the house.

“It's my grandma, honey.” Taeyeon shouts back.

“But your grandma's dead!” Tiffany shouts again.

“Yeah, it's really weird!” Taeyeon smiles nervously when she turn to Yuri, the tanned girl already frowning.

“Was your grandma hot like me?” Yuri still has an intention for joking around.

Ewwwwww…

“Sorry dude, If I let you in, I'll end up sleep in the doghouse. You know, Tiffany become so protective to Yoona lately.”

Yuri feel disappointed, but it doesn’t stop her, “But..., can you give it to her?” Yuri handed a quite big box to Taeyeon.

“What is it?” Taeyeon scared if the inside the box was a bomb.

“It’s for Yoona’s birthday. She doesn’t need to know who gave it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter