Chapter 11

Sweet Talking Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Even Yuri speeding her car in 80 km/h, the whole being inside the car was too quiet except for the sound of Yuri’s heartbeat sounded in her own ears.

Yuri almost jumps out of her car at the moment her car arrived at the hospital. She ran towards to the medical receptionist.

“Hi, which room is Im Yoona in, please?”

“It’s 188,”

“Where's that?”

“Just around the corner.”

She ran again, and ran turn into sprint when she sees Seohyun sitting on the hospital bench in front of someone room.

“Seo…”

“Unnie?” Seohyun stands up.

“What happened?” Yuri panted as she holds her knees that wobble from too much running.

“The doctor said there might be a problem with the pregnancy,”

“What kind of problem? Will she be all right?”

“She's going to be fine, unnie. She just started having some contractions. They'll keep her a few days for bed rest to restrict her movement.”

“And how was the baby?”

“The doctor said the baby's great.”

“Can I see her?”

“Hmmm…but please don’t be too long unnie, she needs to take a rest.”

Yuri nods and holds Seohyun’s hand as her gratitude.

 

*

*

 

“Hi,” Yuri smiles nervously at the moment she opened the door and saw Yoona resting in hospital bed.

“What are you doing here?” Yoona says in calm tone as she tried to sits up with her big baby bump.

Yuri immediately moves closer and help Yoona with supporting her back, and Yuri’s other hand push the button on the bed to adjustable the bed head.

Yoona yanks Yuri’s hand softly. “No, don’t touch me…”

Yuri stepped back.

“What are you doing here?” Yoona repeats her question.

Yuri takes a deep breath, “I-I was worried about...about you and the baby.”

“We're going to be fine.” Yoona said coldly.

But I’m not fine, Yoong.

Yuri forced weak smiles, and suddenly has her attention to the small monitor beside Yoona’s bed.

“Is this...is this noise..., is that the baby's heartbeat?” Yuri says in curiosity.

“Yes.”

”It’s going strong?” Yuri asks again.

“Yes.”

“Yoona…please can we talk?” Yuri says hopelessly as she sits beside Yoona’s bed.

“About what? About who else was sleeping with you last night?” Yoona says sarcastically.

“Yoona, please… the baby can hear us,”

“Don’t say like you care, Yul,”

“But I do, Yoona. I’m in love with our baby,”

“There won’t be OUR anymore,” Yoona says without looking at Yuri.

“What? What do you mean by that?!” Yuri starts panic.

“We’ll get divorce soon after the baby was born,” Yoona says coldly.

“Di…Divorce? Yoona… please don’t do this,”

“I'll raise the baby. I can do it by myself.”

“Yoong…I’m really sorry for hurting you, but please don’t do this,” Yuri move closer and hold Yoona's arm.

Yoona yanks her arm softly, quickly wrapping her arms around herself as she looks away to the window. She couldn’t look at Yuri anymore even though her heart still begging for forgiving Yuri. But for now she can’t think anymore as she became tired of everything.

“Please…, leave me alone.” Yoona says strictly.

 

*

*

 

The moment Yuri stepped out from Yoona’s room, she don’t think she can breaths anymore as her only reason to breath was taken away from her.

Yuri fell on her knees lifelessly.

“Unnie!” Seohyun kneels down beside Yuri and grabs Yuri’s shoulder as Yuri starts having trouble breathing again.

Seohyun waving her hand to the nurse to help her. The nurse hurriedly brought the wheelchair, and soon Yuri sent to the emergency room to taken care.

 

*

*

 

“Hey buddy…” Sooyoung greets her best friend when Yuri opened her eyes and got her conscious in emergency room.

“Hi,” Yuri says with oxygen mask on her.

“How do you feel now?”

“I don’t know,… feel dying,”

“No, not now. You’ll be the ghost with unfinished business if you die.”

“HEY!” Yuri growls weakly behind her mask. “Yes, such a die in vain, if my business will be handled by you.”

Sooyoung chuckles at the thought.

“Hmmm so did you meet Jiyeon?”

Yuri shakes her head weakly, “It’s useless anyway,”

“Why?”

“Yoona still going to divorce me,”

“What? I can’t believe it,”

“Me too.” Yuri quite for a while, “Soo?”

“What?”

“Please promised me, take care of my baby and Yoona if I’m not around. Can you?”

“Yul, don’t be ridiculous.”

“Soo, I just need your YES or NO answer!”

“Of course YES. You are my best friend after all.”

“Thanks buddy, thanks for everything.”

“No, stop it Yul. You won’t go anywhere. You need to stay fight for Yoona and for sake of your baby.”

“Soo?”

“What?”

“If I take off this mask, am I going to die?” Yuri says dramatically.

“Why you didn’t find out yourself?” Sooyoung challenging Yuri

PUHAAAAAAH

“Wow, it’s much better with this mask on,” Yuri put back the mask to her face, “Do you want to try it, Soo?”

Sooyoung shakes her head in disbelief, she starts to think her best friend must be going crazy, losing her mind or get high with something, or maybe the hospital put some in the oxygen tub.

“Hey, come on, I think you all better now, I’ll driving you back home,” Sooyoung takes off the oxygen mask from Yuri’s face, Yuri starts frowning.

Sooyoung takes Yuri’s arm and puts it on her shoulder as the two make their way out of the hospital.

 

*

*

 

The moment Yuri steps inside her mansion, its feel cold and too quiet.

Quiet… seems fit to be Yuri’s best friend as her happiness was taken away from her in only one snap… by the devil.

Yuri walking to their kitchen, this is the place when Yuri thinks Yoona was at her most beautiful. Wait, no!  Kitchen was the second, the first was when Yoona in bed.

She opens the refrigerator then suddenly smiles at how neat her wife for arranging the food containers, Yoona had put a label for each container. Yuri always loves her wife’s neat habit, but never paid attention too much, not until now.

Yuri’s kimchi (not too salty)

Yoona’s kimchi (not too spicy)

Yuri’s healthy snack

Yoona’s midnight snack

Yuri’s Yakult

Yoona’s pudding

Yuri’s Yogurt

Yoona’s Ice cream

 

Yuri takes an apple from inside, before closes the refrigerator door. Then she drags her legs to Yoona’s workshop.

She turns on the light when she stepped into the room. Yuri look around, everything was still where it used to be, the picture on their wedding day, their honeymoon, even the picture that she and Yoona took back on their first date were still there. Only difference is there was more picture of their baby’s ultrasound from many angles, and for every angle was being framed by Yoona.

Yuri got her attention at Yoona’s desk. There was a paper design drawing by Yoona. Yuri takes a close look to the design, its look like the design for their baby’s room.

And one more thing that got Yuri’s attention, buried underneath the design papers it was a small notebook. She takes the notebook and sits on the couch.

 

Yuri flips to the first page.

 

25 December 2012

I got my Christmas presents from my baby Yul, its charm bracelet!! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter