Chapter 7

Sweet Talking Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hangover still clinging in Yuri’s head, her stomach and all over her body system. 

She holds her throbbing forehead, but the unfamiliar sight surrounding makes her woke up.

“Where am I?”

Before Yuri can’t find her answer, she shocked as she found herself almost under the hotel blanket.

“What the hell am I doing?” Yuri takes a peek under the blanket.

Well, she still has her and bra on, but other than that, everything has been exposed.

Yuri tries to remember what might have happen. But she's at lost. She just wishes she didn’t become a victim. If that is indeed the case, she begged not to be with a man.

She steps out of the bed and took a quick shower. As much as she missed Yoona right now the hangover last night didn’t swept her heartache, and all she did was pick up her key and driving her car straight to the office.

The moment she parked her car and was about to step out, she realized she still wearing the same suit like yesterday. She walks to the trunk and there’s some suits neatly folded, how could she forget that Yoona always prepare her a few suits in her car just in case Yuri needs to change her outfit if she has to attend a few events in one day.

Her perfect wife. Yuri couldn’t help but missed Yoona so bad.

 

*

*

 

Sooyoung chases Yuri to the elevator.

“Dude, where were you last night?”

“I don’t know…”

“What do you mean ‘don’t know’?” Sooyoung still presses on even when they walk shoulder to shoulder to Yuri’s office room.

“I don’t know… I woke up in the hotel room.”

“What the fu-“

“Shut it Soo, I was still hangover, I don’t know what happens to me last night,“ Yuri holds her forehead.

“You really in trouble, you know? Why you keep causing trouble for Yoona?”

“Yoona?” Now Sooyoung got Yuri's full attention.

“Yes, she called me last night. She was panicked when you’re not with me. You’re not everywhere.”

Yuri buried her face in her hands as her guilty feeling starts eating her alive.

“Dude, you know you always have me as your back every time you got into trouble. But as your friend I need to know what happened to you?“

Yuri let a huge sigh before she tries to remember about last night.

“Me and Yoona had a fight, she saw me and Jiyeon went lunch together in our favorite restaurant, she judged me like I was a big cheater.”

“I don’t blame Yoona to have a thought like that, because from the first time I saw Jiyeon, like she would do anything to sweep off your feet.”

“But I never felt that way!” Yuri objected.

“But, now see the clearer picture Yul. Yoona just saw Jiyeon once but she can predict what happen next. It’s you who are not sensible.”

“But, I…”

“No excuse, what’s next?”

Yuri huffs in frustration, “I went to the bar. A few drinks, and….” Yuri lost her words, because until now she hardly remembers what happened next.

“And…” Sooyoung presses on.

“As I said before, I woke up in hotel room. And I found myself…”

“?”

“Almost,”

“Almost means?”

“I still on my and bra, so I thought nothing happen,”

“Are you sure?” Sooyoung ask suspiciously.

“YAH! I know my body better than anyone. Wait, no! Yoona knows mine better.”

Ewwwww…. Sooyoung hissed, “Now, speak about Yoona, what are you going to do?”

“What will I say?” Yuri says hopelessly…

“I’m sorry for walking away?”

“But I’m innocent!” Yuri and her stubbornness.

Sooyoung cups Yuri’s shoulder, “Dude, you have beautiful wife, and now she is pregnant with your child, for your baby’s sake can you just not let your ego won over yourself? You left her full of worried like that, you still say you’re innocent?”

Sooyoung could slap her best friend’s cheek so Yuri can back to her senses. But she still has her logic to knock Yuri’s sense with talking.

“If other people with bare eyes can see how succeed Jiyeon put a spell on you bit by bit, why you not being the one who steps back and avoid her?”

Yuri have to admit it, at the first time she let Jiyeon do anything for the sake of smoothness of the company plan,  but lately she even can’t see the difference between being professional and being trapped in illicit love.

 

*

*

 

“Seo,”

“Oh, Hi unnie.” Seohyun greets Yuri politely.

“Where’s Yoona?” Yuri found Yoona’s office room was empty.

“Huh?” Seohyun looks at Yuri with those questioning eyes, “She took a day off, she didn’t tell you?”

“I…ummm…ahh no. I have overtime in office, so I can’t get a chance to go home.”  Yuri lied.

“Ohh, she called me this morning, she's not feeling well today.”

“Oh… Okay, thanks Seo. See you then!”

Before Seohyun can reply back, Yuri already rushed out from the office.

 

*

*

 

Yuri peek her head inside their bedroom and sees Yoona sleeping soundly on the couch. Yoona’s head resting on the armrest as the girl fell asleep while waiting for Yuri.

Yuri kneeled down beside the couch, she stares apologetically at the woman she love the most. She carefully takes her wife’s hand. She kisses softly on the back of Yoona’s hand and placed Yoona’s hand on her cheek.

“I’m sorry Yoona.” Yuri whispered carefully not to wake her wife. Her tears just pouring down.

“Yul?” Yoona slowly open her eyes.

All of a sudden, Yoona finds herself wrap in Yuri’s embrace.

“Are you home?”

“Yes,” Yuri nods while buried her face in Yoona’s s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter