Chapter 4

Sweet Talking Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Workaholic, huh?”

Yuri turns away from her laptop and turn her gaze to the gorgeous lady standing on her doorstep.

“Oh, Ms. Park, I thought you were going home.”

“Do you think of me? Awww that’s sweet.”

“No…Uhmmm… I mean…” Yuri hates to find herself stuttered like now.

“I'm kidding Yuri. Just call me Jiyeon by the way”

“Uhhmmm…okay.”

Yuri was staring at her laptop monitor again, needs to go back focus to her work. 

“What is this?” Jiyeon lifted up a photo frame from Yuri’s desk.

Yuri never liked her personal stuff touched by the others, especially strangers. But for sake of her company cooperation, she tries to be polite.

“Oh, that’s picture of our baby’s ultrasound.” Yuri sounds excited.

“I don’t know you’re married,” Jiyeon dumbfounded.

"Yes... I'm taken." Yuri smiles while showing off her wedding band on her finger. “Me and my wife were going to be parents soon.” Yuri smiles unconsciously at the thought.

“I’m happy for you.” Jiyeon smiles, hoping to mask the disappointment.

“Thanks. So uhmm Jiyeon, do you need anything?”

“No, I just want to stay here until you finished, if you don’t mind?” Her voices was flirtatious enough but Yuri thinks nothing about it.

“Ummm…No, not at all.”

Jiyeon looked around the vast office, there are so many happy photographs of Yuri and the gorgeous lady-look beside her. The two look so deeply in love.

And all Yuri wants is to finish her paperwork as fast as she can. She missed her wife so much.

 

*

*

 

“Yoong…”

“Hey baby…” Yoona couldn’t help but smiles at how gorgeous Yuri looks when Yuri walks in into her workshop. Even with tired face, Yuri still charming.

“I thought I was the one who come home late,” Yoona chuckled with her focus back to her work.

“Sorry babe,” Yuri leans closer to back hugging her beautiful wife, “Today the team from New York has came,”

Yuri heaving a huge sigh at her words, “there's a lot of works to do.” Yuri rests her chin on Yoona’s shoulder and closes her tired eyes.

Yoona gently Yuri’s head with her other hand, with a simple gesture Yuri forgot about her exhaustion.

Yuri opens her eyes and focus to the paper design in front of Yoona.

“What are you doing?”

“Oh, this is for Tiffany unnie, I made ​​a few layout designs for her, she wants a simple interior but lovely feeling.”

“Wow, this is amazing babe…” Yuri admires Yoona’s design on her hand, she looks carefully one by one.

“Thank you.” Yoona smiles proudly.

“But can you have a break from your work and have dinner with me?” Yuri whines cutely.

“Awww, my cheese ball is hungry…” Yoona says teasingly while squeezing Yuri’s waist.

“HEY! I’m not a ball!” Yuri puffs her cheeks.

Pops!

Yoona poke Yuri’s cheeks with her finger like a needle blow up the balloon.

Yuri pouts her lips.

“Muuaach…” Yoona pecks Yuri’s lips.

“Kekekeke…” Yuri giggling like a kid got all her mom attentions.

“Go wash up first, I’ll make dinner for us.”

“Okay.” Yuri answers like an obedient child.

 

*

*

 

It’s like a habit for Yoona to see Yuri eats her meal first, even though Yoona was the shikshin herself but it’s a pleasure for her to see Yuri enjoy her cooking.

“How is it?” Yoona asks.

“Come here.” Yuri motioning Yoona to move closer to her.

And Yuri answers Yoona with a kiss and letting Yoona taste , before smiles teasingly.

"Delicious, right?”

“Ummm...” Yoona’s cheeks blushes in pink.

“This is new recipe. I got it from Sunny unnie. But I adjust the recipe with your taste.” Yoona looks excited everytime she talks about her passion in cooking and food.

“As expected, you’re my perfect wife.” Yuri nuzzles her perfect nose with Yoona’s.

Yoona tries to hide her blush and tries to recover by talking about Yuri.

"How's the preparation going?"

“Umm… yeah, we have a target to launch it by the end of this year, so the team from New York here would be really helping, I met the project leader earlier so I hope we can move faster to reach our target.”

Yoona exactly knew, that’s means Yuri will be very busy with her work, a lot of stress, tight schedule, and as a perfectionist Yuri will push herself to exceed the limit. But it’s not something Yoona can’t do anything, she really want to be a good wife and supporting and caring all thing that Yuri doing.

“I believe you can reach the target on time. Because you are Kwon Yuri,” Yoona affectionately squeezing Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter