Chapter 1

Sweet Talking Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3

2

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!!

The sound of trumpets and fireworks shouted everywhere. Yuri and her friends spent their new year’s eve at her beach house. Sunny's face became red as she blew the trumpet almost one minute nonstop after 00.00 AM. While the other girls playing firecrackers at the shore.

“Happy new year, babe.” Yuri affectionately wrapping her arm around Yoona's waist, and kiss the girl on the cheek.

“Happy new year!” Yoona says excitedly.

Yuri wrapped both her arms around Yoona's waist and presses herself closely to the girl. But before Yuri can kiss the girl

“RUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!”

Hyoyeon screams like crazy at Sooyoung. People expected that since Sooyoung have long legs, she can run fast but instead she stumbled and had her face kissing with sand beach. Hyoyeon runs back at her best friend and dragging Sooyoung along with her.

BLAAAAAAASSSSSTTT!!

“Beautiful.” Taeyeon whispers while back hugging Tiffany.

“Thank you.” Tiffany’s cheeks blushed pink.

“ I… I was talking about fireworks.” Taeyeon says innocently.

Tiffany instantly scowl at an idiot un-romantic Taeyeon. She let off Taeyeon’s arms from her, but like a baby koala Taeyeon wrapping her arms again “You are beautiful too…” Taeyeon added.

Tiffany rolls her eyes and surrendered.

Jessica slowly removes her eyemask at the sound of fireworks, not almost 5 seconds she already covers her eyes again and back to dreamland.

BLAAAAAASSSSSSTTT!!

Yuri and Yoona looked up as they see the entire beach sky was lit up with brazen colors. They shared a gentle smile, before their lips melded in passionate kiss.

"I want to give you something..." Yoona pulls away from their kiss.

"Kiss would be enough for me." Yuri mumbles as her lips kissing the soft flesh on Yoona's neck.

“No, it’s more than that.” Yoona rushed to somewhere and back with something in her hand.

“My new year’s presents for you.” Yoona says excitedly before handing Yuri a box.

“Thank you.” Yuri eye’s full of expectation. “But I’m sorry I didn’t get you anything.” She said regretfully.

“No it’s okay baby, this will be our presents.” Yoona says nervously.

OUR??

Yuri starts shaking the box and quickly tears off the wrapper to see Yoona's gift.

“Ummm… this is a light stick?” Yuri waving the stick in front of her dumb face. “You take me to Girls' Generation concert this year?” Yuri smiling eagerly at the stick.

Yoona rolls her eyes. “No Yul,” you dumbyul. “It’s not a light stick.”

“Huh?” now Yuri was confused. "What is it then?"

“Look closer and you will find something that’s look like mathematical symbol.” Yoona’s hint just makes Yuri more confused, until…

“OMO!!” She just found that mathematical symbol like Yoona said. Yoona’s eyes sparkling at Yuri’s reaction.

“Plus marks? That’s means?” Yuri’s eyes suddenly get filled with excitement.

“Yes Yul,” Yoona sigh relieved as her dumb wife finally can read the pregnancy test stick.

“UUYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!”

Their friends almost jump up to the sea as they think another fireworks explode again.

“We got a baby!!” Yuri jumps in excitement.

“UYEEAAHH!! little Yoonyul on the way!!!” Hyoyeon and Sooyoung jumps along while hugging each other.

Their friends smile along, now they really believe that there's another fireworks display on Yuri’s heart.

"Yoona? Are you sure about this?" Yuri still disbelief with her new year’s presents.

“Yes, I just found it a few days ago, and I already go to Dr. Kim to make sure. I’m positive.” Yoona smiles widely.

“But, why you just tell me now?” Yuri frowns and pouts cutely.

Yoona squeeze Yuri’s cheeks, “I think this is the best moment to tell you…”

Yuri nods her head. “Yes, this is the second best of new year moment in my life!”

“What’s the first?” Yoona asks teasingly.

 

* Flashback *

3

2

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!

The entire beach sky was lit up with dazzling fireworks. The girls have a new year’s eve party at Yuri’s beach house. Seohyun, Yoona and other unnies still busy with the BBQ.

The three idiots (Yul-Soo-Hyo) have a serious conversation between them. Yoona just chuckled at her girlfriend that unlikely have a serious side between the three. And then she saw Hyo and Soo rush to the shore as they seems busy prepare a fireworks show.

“Yul, I got your favorite.”

Yuri couldn’t help but think how adorable Yoona looks walking towards her with a plate full of BBQ.

“You are my favorite…” Yuri raised her brow teasingly at Yoona.

“Oh gosh... you're corny” Yoona slaps Yuri in the arm, before the two ends up chuckling again. Yuri suddenly found herself in silence. She was not a quite type but this time s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter