but on a wednesday in café and watched it begin again.

The Wedding Planner

 

I smiled as Taemin moved and faced my abdomen. He buried his face on my stomach while I laughed at his cute actions and continued to his hair.

I don’t exactly remember how I met Taemin for I was seriously drunk but it was very unexpected and I couldn't ask for more.

I was in a club and I came for a drink because I was really upset – I was upset because Jongin didn’t greet me for my birthday though I already expect it since we broke up a year ago. But still I was waiting.

“Another Tequila!” I announced.

'Everything is so blurry. The lights are dancing. So funny.' I thought to myself as I laugh.

“Hey miss, you need a buddy?” An annoying voice said. I turned around and saw this ugly looking guy. I glared and shooed him – telling him to go away, but he still sat besides me, pulling me closer to him.

“I said go away!” I shouted and shook him off of me.

“I know you want me.” He whispered and I scoffed at him, disgusted.

“Don’t  play hard to get.” He continued.

“Sir, I think the lady meant it.” Another annoying voice said. I looked up and squinted my eyes. His face is so familiar – chiselled jaw line, pointed nose, and those plump lips. Jongin. It’s Jongin. Oh my gosh!

I suddenly threw myself to him – my arms around his neck – hugging him so tightly. “I missed you.” I mumbled as I buried my face in his neck.

“Sorry, I didn’t know she had a boyfriend.” I heard what the ugly man said.

I pulled him closer, persuading him to hug me back. I smiled when I felt his arms wrapped around my waist, but something felt different.

I cupped his cheeks and looked at him. I pouted and cried like a baby when I realized it wasn’t him at all, “You’re not him!” I whimpered and pulled away – going back to my sit.

“Miss, you’re drunk. You need to go home.” He said as he grabbed my shoulder.

“Nooooooo~ I’m not yet done. It’s my birthday today!” I said and pouted.

He crouched down and cupped my face, “Happy birthday.” He said gently and smiled, “but you need to go home it’s late and you can’t go home by yourself. There are men who might take advantage of you.”

He said as he pulled me up. I didn’t budge at all. I felt him wrapped my arm around his shoulder. “Where do you live? I’ll take you home.”

My home? But I can’t let a stranger in my house, even though he looks exactly like my ex-boyfriend whom I loved so much, but in the end left me broken.

“I won’t tell you~” I laughed because I thought I was being funny.

“You need to tell me.”

“Strangers are not allowed!!!” I whined.

“How will you get home then?” His voice sounded like he was annoyed.

I felt fresh air ran across my face.

How will I get home? Everything looks fuzzy. Ohhhh~ everything is spinning. It’s so funny.

And then everything went blank. 


□ □ ■ □ □


I woke up and suddenly I felt something heavy inside my head. I sat up and massaged my temple.

I let out a small groan and looked around. I was inside my room.

“Morning.” A familiar voice said. It was Sehun’s voice. I can recognize his voice because he sounds like a baby to me.

“What are you doing here?” I said half awake while I massaged my temple.

“Can you not drink next time? Or maybe not puke in my favourite shirt when you drink? Or maybe call me when you’re planning to drink? Or maybe… yeah, just don’t drink at all.” He said with an annoyed face. He was holding a tray and from what I smell he made me breakfast.

“I made you some tea. Drink it so you’ll wake up from your hangover.” He said as he placed the tray on my lap and sat on my bed.

I grinned at him and gave him a small peck on the cheek. He rubbed the spot where I kissed him and I pouted as he rolled his eyes. I sighed and rolled my eyes too before attacking the breakfast he made “Good thing Taem hyung was there.” He said.

“Who the heck is Taem?” I asked as I looked at him while still eating.

“He's an old friend of mine and he's the one who found you drunk. He called me by your phone while I was in the middle of a date. Geez, Jinri! Why do you always have to interrupt whenever I’m about to have the chance of finding a true love?!”

I blinked and looked at him before grinning and nudging him on the shoulders, “It’s a sign that you’re gonna stay forever alone.” He flicked my forehead before telling me to keep eating. But just then… I remembered something very important.

'We’ll call if ever you got accepted.' 

I almost choked my food. I got up from the bed and immediately run in my living room.

“Hey! You’re not yet finished!” Sehun shouted.

“Where’s my bag?!” I asked frantically looking around.

“Why? It’s on the kitchen counter” He asked while entering the living room – watching me. I run to the kitchen and immediately grabbed my bag – searching inside. I grunted when I couldn’t find my phone.

“Sehun my phone!” I pulled my hair and clenched my jaw while I shove all my things out of my bag. “I need my phone. That’s the only communication I have from the plaza.” I felt so frustrated. I was on the verge of crying. I threw my bag away and covered my face with my hands.

I felt Sehun hugging me while rubbing my back. “Just calm down. Where did Taemin hyung put it when called me?” he asked.

And that hit me. That guy! He must’ve had it! “Sehun! Call my phone!” I shook him.

He grabbed his phone on his pocket and began to dial my number, but then it suddenly rang and guess what! I was calling him – not me me, but you know... my number.

“Answer it!!!!” I said while shaking his arms.

“Geez, alright alright.” He said as he picked it up.

“Hello? Oh great! I’ll tell her that! Okay, hyung. Thanks! And by the way, glad that to see you again.” He grinned before hanging up. “Well?” I asked as I slapped his arms.

“Why do you have to be so violent?” He rubbed his arms and ceased his brows, “He said you two can meet up at seoul café at 10:30 am. He’ll give you your phone.”

So, fast forward since Sehun and I bickered so much before I actually met Taemin.

I came there at exactly10 am. I sighed knowing that I still have to wait, but I was taken by surprised when I saw he was already there – waiting.

I knew what he looked like since Sehun told me he looked a lot like Jongin.

Once he saw me, he stood up and smiled at me. And with that my heart began to beat and I felt a familiar feeling once again. “You look prettier that last night. I just hope you’re nicer than last night as well.” I laughed and looked at him.

“I didn’t get to introduced myself last night. I’m Jinri.”