just call me b-e-a-utiful

The Wedding Planner

 

“I can't believe it.” I whispered as I lie besides Sehun. He groaned and buried his face on his pillow. “Can you believe this Sehun? I'm going to get married.” I murmured.

“No, I can't believe that you're bothering me at 4 am in the morning.” He grunted. “And why are you all sweaty?” he turned to me and scratched his nape.

“I jogged.” and with that he suddenly fell out of his bed.

“Whaaat? You don't jog.” he looked at me as if I was insane. I rolled my eyes and put a pillow on my face. I whined and whimpered.

“I'm getting married and I have no idea what to do.”

“You're a wedding planner and you don't know what to do. That's stupid.” I felt the mattress shift. Sehun took the pillow away from my face, “Besides, it's eight months away. You still have time.”

I puffed my cheeks and nodded, “Eight months away.”

“Yeah, eight months away. So get out of here and let me sleep in piece.” Sehun suddenly pushed me off his bed and spread his arms and legs, taking all the space in his bed.

I grunted in pain and pouted.

“Pfft. Whatever, your room smells weird anyway.” I stuck my tongue out and went out of his room.

“Make me breakfast before you leave!” he shouted. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, but I did made him breakfast.

 

□ □ ■ □ □

 

I stood up when I saw Krystal entering the cafe, “Ssul!” she greeted me with a warm smile and a gentle hug.

“You ready for your dress fitting?” I chuckled as I hugged back.

She grinned at me and nodded, “Of course, have you ordered anything yet?” she asked.

I smiled and shook my head, “Not yet since I don't know what you like.”

Krystal chuckled and called the waiter, “I'll have a french toast and lemon ice tea. What about you, Sulli?”

“Hmm… a solo carbonara and a white mocha espresso.” I told the waiter.

Krystal suddenly looked at me with a wide smile. I blinked and smiled awkwardly, “Is there something wrong?”

She shook her head and smiled, “No, it's just that you and Kai have the same taste of food. He orders the same thing whenever we go to eat.” She laughed.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and smiled a little, “Is that so?” I murmured.

“I remembered something. You told us before that Sulli wasn't your real name, right?” she asked.

“My real name is Jinri.”

“Can I call you that instead? ”

I looked at Krystal and she was smiling so sweetly. No wonder Jongin fell in love with her. She's nice, pretty, and successful.

I nodded and laughed, “Of couse!”

She laughed as well and nodded, “You know, Jinri. I never really had a friend. I mean a girl friend. For some reasons, it never really worked out for me. I try to have girl friends but I can't because I have this guy friend who girls like a lot. And, they hate me for that.”

“Me too! I mean, I was friends with Sehun and Jo-”

I bit my lowerlip when I almost blurted out Jongin's name.

“Jo?” she looked at me while she chuckled.

“Jonghyun. They were my friends and girls hated me for that.” I awkwardly laughed.

“Well, mine. His name is Junmyeon… and he was my best friend, and I really liked him back then. But things didn't really worked out.”

I looked at Krystal and her smile disappeared. I smiled a little and hold her hand, “At least he lead you to Kai.”

She looked at me and smiled, “You can call me Soojung. Junmyeon used to call me Soojung and I like being called Soojung.” She squeezed my hand and grinned.

 

□ □ ■ □ □

 

“I didn't know wedding dress could be so tight!” I can hear Soojung grunting behind the curtains.

I laughed and closed the magazine that I was reading. “Let me see!” I shouted.

Soojung opened the curtain — she was wearing a strapless ball gown dressed. She looked beautiful. “You look gorgeous.” I told her. “Let me take a picture.” I grinned and grabbed my phone. Soojung did a peace sign as I took a picture of her.

“Jinri, wait here!” She suddenly volted out of the stage and ran to a bunch of wedding gowns.

She took a backless mermaid dress. The skirt was lacey and it flows up until the floor. It was beautiful and Soojung got good eyes.

“You want to try that?” I chuckled.

“Nope, I want you to try it.” I blinked when she gave me the dress. “But-”

“Come on, Jinri. You're getting married too.” she pouted and pushed me inside the fitting stage.

“Soojung, I don't-”

“Jinri it's either you try it or you won't get out of here.” she gave me an ice cold glare and shiver run down my spine.

I bit my lower lip and nodded.

After a few minutes I finished getting the dress on. It was indeed tight and I could barely breathe.

“Are you done?” Soojung asked.

“Yeah.” I told her as I got out.

As soon as I got out a flash of camera greeted. Soojung smiled to herself when she saw the picture. “Wow, you're like a Goddess.” she whispered.

“No, I don-”

Before I could finish my sentence a familiar voice interrupted. Soojung and I turned towards the door and saw Jongin and Sehun.

“Krys, I brought Sehun with m-” Jongin stopped as soon as our eyes met. I looked down and bit my lower lip glancing at him. “Hey!” Soojung greeted and pecked his cheek. “Do I look pretty?” Jongin slowly turned his gaze away from me and he looked at Soojung. He smiled and nodded.

“Woah…” I saw Sehun looking at me with wide eyes, he was gaping and I couldn't help but laughed silently. I smiled to myself and walked towards him. “What do you think?” I twirled around so he could see the back.

“Well, it's revealing. But overall you look human.”He gave me two thumbs up and I pouted.

“You're so mean.”I lightly hit his arms and he laughed.

“Hey, is Ssu-”

I immediately looked out the door when I heard that familiar sweet voice. I smiled widely and immediately threw myself at Taemin's arms when I saw him.

“Wow, you're beautiful.” He whispered as he combed my hair with his hand. And that's all I wanted to hear.