i want to erase it, because it hurts everytime i think of you

The Wedding Planner

 

I was very surprised when I saw Jongin with no Krystal. Today's schedule was supposed to be flower picking, for the reception, church, and of course the boquet that Krystal would be holding when she walks down the aisle.

I clenched my jaw as I walk towards Jongin who was waiting in front of the flower shop, “Morning,” he uttered.

I nodded in acknowledgement but didn't respond to his greetings. “Let's go in.” I said as I entered the shop first.

I took of my gloves and shove it inside the pocket of my coat. “Where's Krystal?” I asked before greeting the lady in charged.

“She can't come since she's allergic to some flowers. So, she asked me to come and make sure the flowers will be pretty because according to her it's also my wedding.” I glanced at Jongin and caught him looking around while his cheeks were puffed.

I smiled a bit seeing how cute he was but, then I remembered; “I puff my cheeks whenever I feel uncomfortable”

I felt a little bit disheartened but who can blame him? Anyone we'll feel uncomfortable when they have no choice but to hang around with their ex.

“Ms. Choi the garden house is now ready.” The lady said while she stood up and lead the way.

I  tugged Jongin's shirt and gestured him that we should follow the lady. I walked first while he follow behind. The lady opened the garden door and we went inside.

I've been in this place a thousand times yet I'm still amaze at the beauty of it. Flowers and trees everywhere. It's like paradise.

“As far as I know Krystal wanted a fairytale like wedding, right?” I asked while I looked around with Jongin following me in a distant.

“Yes, but she asked me to pick the flowers so I'm going my way.” I looked at him as if he was some kind of a crazy guy.

“Then you better stick with the theme. This isn't a circus wedding, Jongin.” I told him.

“Well, it's nice hearing you say my name.” He smiled while he shove his hands on his pocket. “Don't worry I won't pick anything bizzare. I was thinking off white roses, calla lilies, dendrobrium blooms, white phalaenopsis orchids stuffed together in bell vase with hanging crystals.” I was lost for words when he walked past by me.

We were on the park sitting under the shade of a tree; I was leaning on Jongin while he played with my hair. “Jongin?” I mumbled while smilling, he responded with a gentle 'hmm?'

I looked at him and grinned widely, “Do you ever think we'll get married?” I asked while looking at his eyes.

He chuckled so lowly and he looked at me with such love, “Of course.” He answered while his arms draped around me, he pulled me closer while he pressed his lips on my head. “What kind of wedding do you want?” He asked.

“Hmm… well, I want tons of white flowers. White roses, calla lilies, dendrobrium blooms, white phalaenopsis orchids stuffed together in bell vase with hanging crystal. Oh and trees should be lighted with white christmas lights. But you know what? It doen't matter, the only thing that matters is you and me getting married.” I smiled widely and nodded.

Jongin smiled back and mouthed those words that'll I never get tired of hearing of. “I love you too.” and with that I pressed my lips against his.

“Oh! and would it be possible if we lit up the trees with white christmas lights?” He turned around and smiled.

I swear my I felt myself getting paralized.

I nodded as I took a deep breath, “Is that all?” I asked.

“That's all you and I've ever wanted.” His voice became so soft that I barely caught what he said.

I bit my lowers lips and nodded once again before turning my back on him.

 

□ □ ■ □ □

 

After the flower shop we were scheduled to check the food for the catering. Jongin volunteered to drive so I went inside his car and sat on the passanger seat. I rubbed my hands together and blew on it, trying to keep my self warm.

I buckled my seatbelt up while Jongin entered the driver's seat and started the engine.

The drive was quiet and awkward. No one was uttering a single word. I decided to text Sehun to let him know what was going on.

 

To: Sehunnie~

Jongin and I are alone inside a car.

From: Sehunnie~

Interesting. Is there something naughty going on that small car? ; )

 

I glared at my phone. I swear I can see Sehun grinning behind that screen.

 

To: Sehunnie~

I hope you drown.

From: Sehunnie~

I was just joking, Ri. Anyways, is it awks?

To:  Sehunnie~

Very, what should I do? Heol~

From: Sehunnie~

Well, maybe just maybe, stop the that you're doing and just quit that wedding project of yours :D

 

I sighed and rolled my eyes.  I was about to text him back when Jongin suddenly said something that made my heart stopped.

“I'm sorry. You know, before. I didn't gave you a very clear explanation and you must've been really hurt. We can still be friends, right?”

It's been two weeks since Jongin broke up with me. The turmoil was too much. All I do was cry, eat, and cry until I fell asleep.

Sehun would visit me everyday. He keeps me company all the time even though his mom always complains to him that he's spending less time with his family. Maybe he was afraid that I might do something stupid to myself. He always tells me that I can do much better. That jongin is just another guy and I'll find someone better.

… but the thing is, I only want Jongin.

“You need to get out and forget about him, Jinri. I know it's hard but you know I'm here for you.” I stared at the window, watching as the snow fall from the sky.

“Sehun, how can  I? Everything reminds me of him. It hurts.”

“I was doing fine and of course… we can still be friends” I mumbled.

Why is he trying to bring back the memories I've erased? It hurts.