go after your scars have closed and healed

The Wedding Planner
 
I was on my way to Sehun's after the meeting with my client. It still feels surreal that I saw Kim jongin - I knew I was gonna meet him sooner or later, but I didn't expect it to be this way.
 
I would lie if I said that he didn't look handsome because he did look handsome, infact ravishing. I sighed and the smoke of cold air formed in front of my mouth.
 
I fixed my beanie before shoving my hands into my pocket and went on walking.
 
My thoughts were so loaded that I didn't even realize that I was already in front of Sehun's door.
 
I reached through the side of his mailbox and grab his spare key. Yes, Sehun puts a spare key in there just for me. He doesn't like the idea of me knocking at his door at 5 am in the morning.
 
I unlocked the door and put the key back. I walked in and dropped my bag on the couch before making my way in the kitchen.
 
I wasn't oblivious to things, as soon as I stepped inside his house I was already hearing moans that came from the kitchen. The first thing that I saw was a girl in the counter table ㅡ , but not fully since she still have her underwears on and a half Sehun kissing the girl in a very aggressive manner.
 
"Eww, don't do it in the kitchen. This is where I cook food." I said plainly and walked towards the refrigirator.
 
They both looked at me while I pour water on the glass. I smiled and shrugged.
 
Sehun sighed and messes his hair, "I think you need to go." he told the girl.
 
The girl looked at me with the most annoyed slash funnies expression ever, "Shouldn't you be saying that to her?"
 
I saw how Sehun rolled his eyes and pulled the girl off the table, "Just go, will you?" he said in a matter of fact.
 
The girl glared at him while she pick up her clothes, "Douchebag." She spatted while she dressed up and leave.
 
"Nice timing, Ri." Sehun sighed and grabbed the water from my hand.
 
"Heyy~ that's mine." I complained and pouted.
 
"You don't have the right to complain for oh so many obvious reasons." he pointed at me while he drank the water.
 
"Like what? like, I've been ing you for almost two years?" I chuckled.
 
"That, and also what the eff? You're gonna be Kai's wedding planner? What are you, some kind of masochists?!" Sehun looked at me ㅡ his brows were knitted and he was frowning so badly.
 
I sighed and pulled him in the living room. I made him sit on the couch and started to massage his head. "Don't worry. I'm okay now. I'm not the sobber girl who cried for one year because of him" I sentimented but, Sehun remained awfully silent.
 
"Besides, Taemin's here for me... not to mention you too. Personal business is different from professional business." I heard him sigh and I smiled.
 
"Jinri, can you even hear yourself? I know you're saying that it's only work and stuff, but I you not you will be affected. You're telling me that it doesn't matter anymore, but it really does. Why would you even agree to something like this? I get it you're peofessional, but the weird thing is you're already booked but you made space just for that. In my point of view this is not professionalism." Sehun turned to looked at me. His arms cross and his brows where high up.
 
I rolled my eyes and leaned back, "It's not like thaㅡ" before I can even finished my sentence he already cut me off.
 
"I think that you are doing this because you want to prove him that you did fine without him, and that is called revenge." I pouted and hit him with a throw pillow.
 
"Revenge is doing bad things. I'm not planning on sabotaging their wedding or what-so-ever"
 
"You are so done for. But whatever, I already told you my sentimence. I'll just wait for the day that I can tell you a sweet 'I told you so' and give you a sweet hug, from a sweet me." I threw the pillow at him and pouted.
 
"I hate you!"
 
"You love me." He grinned ad he caught the pillow and lied down on the couch, his feet resting on my lap, "Why are you even here bothering me? Don't you have Taemin hyung to bother?"
 
"He have a court case right now. And for the matter of fact Lee Taemin thinks I'm the cutest, sweetest angel he have met." I grinned and stuck my tongue out.
 
Sehun shook his head and rolled his eyes, "Does he know about Jongin?"
 
I inhaled deeply and shook my head, "He doesn't. But I'll tell him... soon" With that he threw the pillow at my face, "Yah!"
 
"I seriosuly don't agree to whatever you're planning, Ri. I still remembered how much you got hurt last time." Sehun looked at me with a face fulled of worry.
 
I smiled at him. "I'm fine... So, let's go shopping!"
 
And he groaned because I know he can't resist me.