my each and everyday is so happy

The Wedding Planner

 

I was very surprised when Taemin told me to wear something formal. Never did he asked me to wear a dress on a date — he'll always tell me, “Wear jeans and rubber shoes.” And normally our dates are always out of town. He would take me to hiking, diving, or any kind of adventure.

Taemin might but a lawyer but he's not the type of person who takes his girlfriend to a boring expensive dinner. Whenever he ask me to have dinner with him he'll make me climb a one hundred feet mountain, I do complain at first but when we get to the top, everything looks beautiful. The city lights view, the stars, and the peacefulness. It makes me fall in love with him a little bit more.

I rummaged through my closet and went to try on some dress. I texted Sehun and asked him which colors suits me best, but that dumbtard gave me the most useless reply… which is not surprising.

I sighed and went with my white one-shoulder cocktailed dress. I did my hair and make-up before looking at the mirror. I smiled in satisfaction because I felt really pretty.

From My Love:
I got a limo waiting for you. See you, Angel. 

It took me a minute to absorbed what he read. A limo? He's not gonna pick me up himself?

To My love:
Alright. See you.
 

I texted back before dropping my phone on my purse. I turned off the lights and locked all the room before I went out. I saw the black limo and the driver waiting outside. I smiled at him and thanked him when he opened the door.

To Sehunnie~:
Sehun, Taemin's acting weird. 

I immediately texted Sehun when I went inside.

From Sehunnie~:
How weird?

To Sehunnie~:
Like, he's not picking me up weird.

From Sehunnie~:
Maybe he's on an another date. Like, someone more attractive than you. I wouldn't blame him tho.

To Sehunnie~:
… I hate you. You won't get foods from me.

From Sehunnie~:
You know I was just joking. You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!

To Sehunnie~:
Hmp. Flatteries.

From Sehunnie~:
Cook food for me. I love you too, Ri. I need to go do something. LOL. Talk to you later, stupid.

I rolled my eyes and decided to just leave the message like that. After  thirty minutes or so the limo stopped.

The driver told me that we were there so I went out of the car. The first thing that I saw was a candle pathway. I looked around to check if Taemin was there but he was nowhere. I pursed my lips and looked at the candle pathway.

My jaw clenched. I've seen this kind of things before. I followed the pathway as I chew my bottom lip, hoping that it won't be what I was thinking of.

The candle led to a stairway. Every step I took there a picture of Taemin and I lights up. There were dates and description on what happened that day.

I smiled, God. Taemin is so perfect.

By the time I reached the top I saw a red carpet, an aisle, people, and taemin on the end of the aisle. To my surprise Krystal was there. She smiled at me and suddenly put a crown with a veil on my head. Jongin was there, I couldn't read his face. He was expressionless. Sehun was there he gave me a faint smile and gestured his head towards Taemin.

“Krystal, what's ha--”

“Don't say anything. Hold this and walk down that aisle.” She pecked my cheek and pushed me.

I looked at Taemin and gave him a very confusing look. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled widely. He took my hand and pulled me besides him.

“How we met was the craziest thing that ever happened, and meeting you is most beautiful thing that I've ever experienced. Sulli, I don't know what you did to me. I… I just can't imagine myself being with another girl since I fell for you.  You changed me by a lot, and everyday I have a reason why I should wake up happy. From here and now, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. To wake up each and everyday, seeing you, being with you, oh God. I love you so much. This is the lamest speech I've ever done.” He chuckled. I gulped and looked at his eyes. It was dilated and it was sincere. I wasn't surprised when knelt in front of me. I expected it. “Will you marry me?”

I froze for a second. My eyes searched for someone familiar, it met Jongin's. His eyes, his eyes — they were just black. But then I met Sehun's eyes. He smiled at me and nodded in acknowledgement.

I nodded a little back to him before looking at Taemin. “I will marry you.”