Chapter Seven

Expensive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Seven: 

                     What I've Been Missing

Jangmi POV

Everything went according to plan. I got unnie to get ready and we were already on our way to the amusement park. When the brothers arrived this morning and told me they wanted to go to the amusement park I thought “This is what unnie needs to lighten up a bit”. I was determined to make her go on a date with Joonmyun oppa. Yixing will just follow my lead so I’m not worried on his part. We got a taxi to take us. The big brother sits in the front and tells the driver where to take us. Yixing, Riri unnie and I went in the back. Now...I just needed the perfect ride or attraction so unnie could be near Joonmyun oppa. I giggled a bit and Riri unnie looked my way.

“What’s so funny?” she asked curious.

“Ohh...nothing. I just remember yesterday when you embarrassed the twins.” Good thinking I thought. Unnie followed the conversation.

“Yeah,” she giggled. “the poor things didn’t know what to do.”

“They should just hurry up and confess to them.” I giggled.

“Care to include us in the conversation?” asks Joonmyun oppa turning to us, smiling. I saw unnie blush at his smile.

“Oh, yeah. You should listen to this. Unnie, tell him.” I nudge her. She looked at me with a curious look. “What? It’s actually a funny story.” I shrugged smiling.

Unnie started telling him what happened. We even talked to them about our friends. “Wow…that was mean of you…but really funny actually.” Joonmyun oppa started laughing. Riri unnie and I know how to imitate the twins really well so both of them were laughing like crazy.

“Your friends sound like fun...” said Yixing.

“They are.” I smiled. “And once you get to know them and get use to their…um...uniqueness…” I giggled at that. “They are really cool.”

We continue talking and laughing, getting to know each other better. Once we got to the amusement park, Riri unnie’s smile faded. We really got her this time. She doesn’t know how to have fun so she doesn’t visit this kind of places. Now I’m going to make sure she knows what she’s missing.

“U-Um….is t-this where you’re taking me?” I heard unnie asked as she pointed at the huge roller coaster they had. She looked like she was about to faint. Oh, unnie…

We got out of the taxi, Joonmyun kindly paid the driver and closed the door after we all got out. Aeri unnie looked so funny. She looked like she really wanted to hit me and run for it. “Nuh-uh...there is no way I’m riding that or that or that...specially that one!” she started pointing at random rides.

Once again, dear Joonmyun oppa paid for our entrances and we walked inside the amusement park. “So, which one do you wanna ride first?!” Yixing asked us, getting all excited.

“Well...unnie ruled out half of the attractions.” I started laughing. “But she didn’t ruled out the House of Mirrors or the…” I thought for a minute “...The Haunted House.” I smiled.

“Let’s go to the Haunted House then!” Joonmyun decided while smiling.

“Don’t you think that’ll be too...scary?” Aeri unnie asked worried.

“Well, that’s why it’s called “Haunted” it is meant to be scary, unnie.” I explained. Poor unnie, she’s gonna wet her pants...luckily, she’ll have Joonmyun oppa beside her to protect her…

If things go according to plan, my unnie will be so scared, she’ll be hugging the life out of Joonmyun oppa. What? I am just giving her a push...cause I’m that good of a best friend!

“Alright, then I guess it’s settled. Let’s go to the Haunted House!” Joonmyun smiled and lead the way. We had to pay extra to ride the Haunted House and I was pissed cause the tickets costs a lot! And then they want us to also pay some of the rides inside?! Geez...but like always, Joonmyun oppa paid. Damn rich boy...we followed the employee that worked at the ride and he led us to this weird looking carts. Just from the looks of it, I was starting to have second thoughts...but, I really wanted Riri unnie to have her moment with Joonmyun oppa.

The carts were divided so that they could fit two people in the front and two in the back. I saw unnie quickly sit in the front, so I sat behind her. She looked at me as if she had just been betrayed. Hahaha, sorry unnie! Yixing sat next to me and Joonmyun oppa next to unnie. The cart startled me as it started to move. As we entered you could hear screams from people already inside. Okay...I wasn’t liking this…okay, Jangmi, just calm down...just, concentrate on the matter at hand. I looked up and tried to see how was unnie doing between these darkness. She looked like she was okay. On our right side we saw a coffin...I knew what was coming...I turned to look at unnie and wait for it to happen…

Suddenly, the coffin opened and out came a zombie. It was good make-up, I ce again to see Riri unnie but she was as if nothing had happened...I let out a sigh...this woman is seriously no fun...throughout the ride, I was waiting something very scary to happen, scary enough that would make unnie jump in the arms of Joonmyun oppa, but unfortunately, nothing looked like it scared her...stupid unnie, this is the reason why you need to go out more! I was really feeling defeated, when suddenly this very ugly looking monster jumped out of nowhere, right in front of our cart.

And that’s when I heard it. A scream. It finally happened! But wait...why is unnie staring at me? And why is Joonmyun oppa too?

“A-Are you okay?”

I looked up and saw that Yixing’s face was a little too close to mine. That’s when I realized: I was the one who screamed...and right now, I was the one hugging Yixing as if my life depended on it. Well...this is really embarrassing. And what’s most embarrassing it’s that I can see myself blushing at the end of the ride...there was a mirror and...yeah. I didn’t even let go of him until the ride was almost over. But there was something I did noticed that made me feel better. I saw that unnie was holding unto Joonmyun oppa’s arm...maybe she didn’t screamed and hugged him like I wanted but she did got scared.

The ride ended and Joonmyun got out of the cart first to help my unnie. “Thanks…” she smiled sweetly as I also stood up while Yixing tried to help me but because of what happened previously I was too embarrassed to even look at him, so I ignored him and got out of the cart myself.

“That was fun but scary at the same time!” Joonmyun commented excitedly.

“Yes! Especially that guy at the end!” Riri unnie agreed.

“I really didn’t expect that.” he nodded.

“So, where should we go next?!” Yixing interrupted them.

“Hmm, let’s go to the aquarium!!! I heard this park has one and my unnie loves aquariums!” I suggested.

“Really?! They have one of those in here?!” unnie asked. Her face lightened up.

“Yeah, there’s one over here. I think it’s that way!” Joonmyun pointed at a direction and once again, he made us follow him. Minutes later, we were walking inside a very beautiful aquarium. The walls a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter