Chapter Two

Expensive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Two: 

                     A Simple Misunderstanding

Aeri POV

I checked at my watch and saw that it read 4:15 p.m.

It's being roughly seven minutes since Jangmi went to take out the trash...why is she taking so long? Ugh! I'm so hungry! I hold my stomach for emphasis. "Alright! That's it! Where is she?!" I stood up and just as I did I heard Jangmi yelling at something or someone. "What the...?" and so, I walked inside the storage room.

But, just as I walked in, I stood frozen at the sight in front of me. There was Jangmi there, alright...but she wasn't alone. There were two guys...around our age. One was holding onto her arm trying to shushed her while the other looked around nervously as if scared of getting caught.

Oh, you sure as hell got caught...I prepare myself for what was about to happen.

"Hey you! Could you explain to me where the hell are you trying to take my dongsaeng to?" I raised an eyebrow while I put both hands on my waist, looking extremely pissed. Where do they think they are going with her?! Are they perhaps rapists?! Oh dear God!

I didn't waste any time nor stopped myself to listen for their explanation. In a swift move, I was right in front of the guy holding my Jangmi and punched him straight in the face. I turned around and kicked the other guy in the guts. "Oof!~" was all he said as both fell to the floor. Jangmi quickly ran to my side and stood behind me.

"That's what happens when you try to take away my dear dongsaeng, you bunch of scumbags! Rapists!" I yelled at them. The guy that I punched, sat on the floor, his hand on his nose...when he took it away, his eyes opened wide as he saw crimson red on his fingertips.

"B-Blood!" he exclaimed as the other boy rubbed his belly and looked like he was about to cry his eyes out. "R-?! W-We are no rapists! W-Why would you even think that about us?!" he groaned as he tried to stand up.

"Well, your companion over there was holding unto my Jangmi looking all desperate like he wanted to eat her up!" I flared my nostrils, trying to keep calm while I pointed at the guy who was still sitting on the floor, still looking at his bloody hand.

"Hyung! B-Blood!" he exclaimed, still stunned by the punch and his bloody nose.

"Listen, this is all a misunderstanding. We meant no harm to her...she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time...and we took advantage of it while we could..."

I opened my eyes wide as the words that came from this guy's mouth sunk in. But just as they did, so did he realized what he just said. "A-Ah, no! I-I mean! N-Not in that way! No, y-you don't understand! You see! We were running away from some people and...we saw her there standing beside the opened door and we took the chance to hide here before they could catch us!" the boy, who was a few inches shorter than the other (now that Mr. Bloody Nose was standing beside him); tried to quickly explained so that I wouldn't have any second thoughts on the matter.

"And...whom...were you running from?" I looked at him suspiciously.

"I....uh, w-we were--"

"My goodness! What happened here?!" Eunjoo walked inside the storage room and looked at the scene in front of her. She obviously panicked as soon as she saw the guy with his nose almost broken. Jangmi and I turned to look at her. But just as Jangmi was about to explain she suddenly let out a shriek.

"I-Is it....are you....are you perhaps...the Kim brothers?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter