Chapter Three

Expensive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Three: 

                     New Place

Jangmi POV

I was shocked! Completely shocked that unnie actually let them stay in our apartment. She wouldn't even let friends over! So, I was really curious as to why she would eventually give in to their very absurd request. Absurd, cause I mean...come on! They are chaebols! Don't they like, have a king-sized bed waiting for them at home?! Will their fragile bodies be able to sleep on the hardwood floor? I bet they can't...well, for all I know...this is certainly going to be fun watching...

We reached our apartment on the fifth floor and I saw Aeri opening the door. She walked inside and I followed her. Yixing and Joonmyun both walked inside, looking around with a very amused face. Like, have they never been to an apartment such as this in their lives?! I looked at them judging them...I really didn't want them here...but it was eonnie's apartment that she bought for us with the sweat of her forehead and I am no one to complain about anything.

"So, this is what it looks like..." Joonmyun muttered amazed. I saw eonnie rolled her eyes as she dissapeared to her room. Yixing went to the kitchen, still looking at the place. "This place is smaller than our bathrooms..." he commented. "Yeah, well...it's obvious...since we aren't rich brats..." I spat back. He looked hurt as he looked at me. Joonmyun smiled at me. "He didn't mean it in a bad way...he is just...amazed as to..how you can live with so little...yet feel so happy...so...alive..." 

Okay...These guys are seriously out of their minds! I don't want them here!

"Well, I'm glad you're loving the place but, like I said, it'll be only for tonight. Now, bathroom's over there, you will both be sleeping in my bedroom, I already made both your beds. If there's anything else, knock on the room beside mine, that's Jangmi's room." Aeri explained. Yixing quickly went to Aeri's room. "Oh! Hyung! Come check this out!" he called at Joonmyun.

Joonmyun went to the room and saw that their beds were actually those korean based beds where you basically are sleeping on the floor. "Wah!~ I've always wanted to try them!" Yixing sat in one of them happily as he stared at his hyung. "Hyung, try it! Try it!" "I will...later. Right now, I want to take a hot bath...now, where is the bathroom?" he turned to look at me. "Um, you mean a hot shower. We don't have a bath...and it's that way." I pointed at a closed door at the end of the hallway. 

"Oh....alright then...thank you!" Joonmyun smiled kindly and walked to the closed door. I let out a sigh and saw Aeri walking to my room. I turned to look at Yixing who looked like a kid in a candy store, rolled my eyes then went to my room. Aeri was making her own bed beside mine. I sat next to her with an annoyed face....just staring at her for a few seconds. Aeri suddenly stopped what she was doing and without looking, she spoke. "What?" she asked in that bored tone of hers.

"Unnie!~~ Why you let them stay here?! It's not like they don't have a big mansion with probably zillions of maids and butlers waiting for them!" I whined. Yes, I might look like a five-year-old right now but, I really couldn't care less. Aeri turned to look at me this time and she sighed. "You know why I did it...that money they gave us...it would pay our rent and probably two more!" I wanted to protest against it but then I closed my mouth cause I really thought about how hard my eonnie works...like today...I saw her so concentrated in her work...she was even doing a job that she wasn't supposed to...

Now, it was my turn to sigh. "I know, eonnie...you work too much...and you hardly let me work during the week 'cause you want me to concentrate more on my studies...but eonnie, don't worry about me... I could do both things. I don't mind, as long as I can lift a bit of weight off your shoulders. Plus, we'd be bringing more money to the house!--" "Jangmi-ah! We've already talked about this...and the answer will always be the same!" "But, unnie!--" "End of discusion!" 

I pouted cutely and let it slide...just this time. Don't you think I'll let you off with this, unnie. One day, you will eventually be too exhausted and in need of my help. We both changed into our pjs and decided to go to bed since we needed to wake up early for work. Suddenly, the door to my bedroom slid open and someone turned the light back on. We both looked up at whom might be the person that disturbed our beauty sleep. What we see...was nothing compared to what we thought we'd see...there...just outside my door was non other than that Kim Joonmyun...standing with his hair all wet...his bangs sticking to his forehead...completely shirtless...and....with only a towel wrapped around his waist. 

I let out a scream. Aeri looked as if her eyes would come out of its sockets. "You." he pointed at my sister. "Dress me into some pjs." Did I just heard right? He wants my unnie to dress him?!    

"What?!" I heard my unnie say.

"You heard me. Help me get dressed. Don't you have a pj around? Put it on me!" 

"Don't tell me your maids help you get dressed back at home?" I could see her close her eyes, trying to control her rising temper.

He slowly nodded his head. "So, will you help--?" a pair of pjs flew into his face. 

"There. Help yourself. Cause there's no way in this world I'm touching you! I am not your maid!"

"Uh...right. Thanks anyways..." he said awkardly. I heard the door of the next room slide open and Yixing went up to his brother.

"Hyung, are you done showering? Then, it's my turn!--Oof!" another set of pjs flew.

"Here. And please take care of that yourself. Do not disturb me or unnie again! Good night!" I pushed them out of the room and closed the door.  I let out a sigh...

"Phew...that was close...but unnie...d-did you see h-his...abs?"

"Mimi-ah, are we really going to have this conversation?!" Aeri whined.

"But unnie, you can't deny it...he has...a nice body..." I heard Aeri groaned but then I saw something I didn't thought I would ever see. "Omo! Unnie, are you....are you b-blushing?!" 

Aeri op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter