Chapter Five

Expensive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Five: 

                     Developing Feelings?

Jangmi POV

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw them in front of us…looking at us. My unnie almost chocked on the cake and I just got annoyed. When they finally noticed it was us, they came to our table. “What are you girls doing here?” asked Joonmyun smiling. That just annoyed me more. I thought we had seen the last of them yesterday but guess my hopes were just that…hopes. 

“What does it look like? We came to drink some coffee. What are you doing here?” I snapped at him. Joonmyun just ignored my attitude and replied. “Well, enjoy it then. We just came to see our friends.” he pointed at Minseok and Sanghee. He turned his back and I think I saw my unnie blush but she brushed it off quickly.

The younger brother, on the other hand, kept staring at us. I didn’t like people staring. That really annoyed me, but I didn’t want to cause a scene so I tried to ask him as nicely as possible “What?” I asked a little too annoyed yet. I’m not good at hiding the fact that I’m annoyed or angry.

“It was good seeing you again.” he said with a smile and went to his brother who was talking with Minseok.

I was shocked at his comment and went blank for a second until the twins started shaking me and asking who they were.

“Who are those hotties?” asked Minyeon.

“Yeah, they are gorgeous…I mean, not as gorgeous as Sehun oppa but…” Haeyeon giggled.

"You girls are hopeless.” said Hyejin unnie laughing a bit.

“You like us that way, unnie.” both said at the same time smiling. Both my unnies' and I shuddered at their expressions but at the same time we started laughing. “Now, speak!” said Haeyeon returning to topic. Both my unnie and me looked at each other and sighed.

We started telling them about yesterday’s incident. They were actually laughing at Aeri unnie’s reaction when she saw Yixing gripping my arm. She wasn’t laughing at first but after a while she found it funny too. I mean when we went shopping with them, we got to know them a bit more and saw they weren’t bad guys. They are nice but I still can’t stand some of their attitudes. I have said it before but they are rich brats…no other words describe them better.

We continued telling them until unnie spilled the beans about seeing Joonmyun shirtless. The twins shrieked, much to our distaste, loudly enough for everyone to hear it, including the brothers. “Oh my God! And how was he?!” asked Minyeon really interested.

“I bet he had an amazing body.” said Haeyeon.

“Girls, would you keep it down? People are staring.” said Hyejin unnie.

“Oops! Sorry!” they said at the same time. I was grateful to Hyejin unnie. The girls get carried away when they get excited and like I said, I can’t stand people staring.

Aeri unnie finished telling the story but I drifted away into my thoughts. I turned my head a bit and saw the boys where looking our way. The big brother continued talking and laughing with Minseok and Sanghee but my gaze stopped with Yixing’s. He quickly turned his head and I did the same. The girls were still talking. Now the twins were talking about Sehun and Luhan. My unnie was trying to talk with Hyejin unnie about her fight with her boyfriend.

I got the feeling I was being stared at again…someone really really wanted to piss me off. When I looked to the side, it was Yixing again. It was the third time in less than five minutes that he stared at me. Do I have something on my face or what? What he did next caught me by surprise, he actually smiled at me and that's when I actually noticed something: his dimple on the right side of his cheek. My heart started beating fast and I turned my head quickly. I must be imagining things. I tried looking as subtle as possible and he was already laughing with something Sanghee said. I forgot about it and started paying attention to the conversation the girls were having.

---

Time flew by and we were already picking up our things from the table when the brothers came to us. What do they want now?

“Are you girls leaving?” asked the big brother again with a smile. My unnie looked at him and answered before I could snap at him again. “Yeah, these girls have to get home.” she said politely while pointing at the twins. They smiled at him and he smiled back. “Well, would your sister and you help us for a bit? We got a call from the furniture store and they are taking everything today to the apartment.” Joomyun asked still smiling. My unnie was speechless and I was too. Finally, she was about to say something when-- "Of course they’ll help you!” both twins said. “Hyejin unnie will accompany us home.” said Minyeon grabbing Hyejin unnie by the arm.

“Great!” Yixing said excited.

“Let’s go!” said Haeyeon pulling her twin and unnie.

“We’ll see you tomorrow!” they waved goodbye bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter