Season 1

Expensive Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever heard the saying "Love comes with a price"?

Well, whoever said that he or she was dead spot on! Because you would never ever in your life imagine how much we went through to get the so called "Ultimate Happiness".

Who am I talking about?

Well, let me introduce myself then: Hello! My name is Aeri. The other person whom I'm talking about's name is Jangmi. Our last names? No. We don't have one. You see, we are both orphans and we were raised together in an orphanage. No one really came to adopt us so we stayed with plain Aeri and Jangmi. We've had some issues with it but we have tried to explain to people and in the end they stare at us with a look of pity on their faces.

I don't really get why they do that. We are totally fine the way we are...anyways! I am twenty-three years old and Jangmi just turned nineteen about a month ago. After I turned eighteen, I was able to finally move out of the orphanage and live on my own. Unfortunately, Jangmi had to stay until she was older but I would visit her every day before she could get miserable without me...this girl...she is so attached to me...I love her dearly like a little sister since we both have no family, we took care of each other as we grew up.

So, while she stayed in the orphanage, I found a great job as a serv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter