Finale

Fresh Meat

"I don't know if i can do this" Hara mumbled looking at herself in the mirror 

Tiffany rolled her eyes for the uptenth "Stop being silly Hara, you're going to be fine"

"Exactly!" Sulli beamed across the room as she fixed her hair a little more "Let Tiffany put on your eyelashes and you'll be fine"

It was just the three of them, Sulli, Tiffany and Hara. Hara was thankful her two best friends were there with her, so thankful that they had agreed to be her bridesmaids, even though she knew they would never say no to her, when she asked them at the beginning of planning her wedding she was so scared that they would say no that she started crying in the middle of the busy restaurant.

Hara could feel her heart almost exploding in her chest, today was the day, the day that her and Jimin had been planning for little over two years, it was all going to be over in a few minutes, all this planning for a few minutes filled with promises and repeated words. For weeks, Hara had been worrying about Jimin, about him getting cold feet, about him writing his vows, about him forgetting the rings, while she stayed calm and composed throughout the whole process but now here she sat in the beautifully decorated hotel room, in her goregous white wedding dress, her hair styled in a high curly princess bun, practically sweating her makeup off with fear and nerves. 

Tiffany had been doing her make up for almost two hours, hiding Hara's dark under eye circles from the sleepless nights she'd been having recently, concealing a small bump that decided to form that morning, painting her lips Jimin's favourite shade of pink, working around Hara so preciously almost as if she was a China Doll. Sulli had spent almost an hour of Hara's hair. The two girls had spent so much time on Hara that they were both bare faced and not even dressed in their pale pink bridemaids dresses. 

"Tiffany you've gotta get ready" Hara mumbled as Tiffany lightly placed a set of fake eyelashes on Hara's left eyelid 

Tiffany scoffed at Hara again "I can get myself ready in under five minutes, you are the most important person in this room right now" 

"I don't see the point of using these, i'm just going to cry them off" Hara sighed closing her right eye 

"Well cry them off after you've had your pictures taken" Tiffany mumbled concentrating on placing the fake eyelashes in place. 

"Tiffany I have the curling iron ready when you're done" Sulli called as she pulled all her long hair to one side of her left shoulder and pinned it in place 

"Okay i am done!" Tiffany smiled skipping off to Sulli 

Hara slowly opened her eyes and they felt a million times heavier with the fake eyelashes now perfectly in place. She blinked multiple times as she took in the person in front of her, she didn't even look like herself. Hara had never once in her life thought she would look like this, she never even thought she would get married. She took a deep breath. All the thinking was starting to get to her, her nerves were running wild, it was driving her insane. Aren't people suppose to be happy and excited on their wedding days? Why was she so nervous and scared, she was marrying Jimin, Park Jimin, her first love, her first everything. He was everything to her but all she could think about was if she was making the right decision, if getting married today was a good idea, it was the 13th today, maybe it wasn't on a friday but the 13th could still be classed as a jinxed date right? What happens if she trips down the aisle?! She was thinking so hard about all the things that could go wrong that she had completely forgotten that today was suppose to be the best day of her entire life. 

There was a loud knocking on the door that made Hara practically jump out of her skin "Girls! We're leaving in half an hour!" She heard Himchan call from the otherside of the door 

"Okay! Tiff sit still!" Sulli snapped taking clumps of Tiffany's hair and curling it with a concentrated look in her eyes 

 


 

"Don't be nervous okay?"

"I'm not!"

"I can see you're freaking out, Jimin calm down"

"I am calm"

"sTOP YOU'RE FREAKING ME OUT OKAY!"

"Taehyung the way you're acting it's almost like you're the one getting married" Jimin laughed fixing his bow tie in the mirror 

"You're so calm it's stressing me out, i feel like i'm going to be bald after this wedding" Taehyung sighed flopping in the arm chair dramatically "I can't, i just can not deal with how calm you are right now"

Jimin just laughed again "What's to be nervous about, i'm marrying the love of my life"

"That's why you should be nervous! You could screw it up, you could say your vows wrong! You could lose the rings!"

"I have my vows written down and as for rings the ring bearer has them, so if they get lost blame Daeho"

Junhong walked into the room closing the door softly "People are starting to fill in the church, this is getting exciting isn't it!" he smiled 

"JUNHONGIE HELP JIMIN, HE'S FREAKING OUT!" Taehyung cried 

"He looks calm to me"

"BUT HE'S NOT YOU CAN SEE HIM SWEATING THROUGH HIS JACKET! FIND HIM A NEW SUIT, HE CAN'T GET MARRIED LIKE THIS!"

"Tae, can you go get me some water?" Jimin asked "I need to have my throat ready for the wedding"

"YES, YES I WILL GO RIGHT NOW!" Taehyung yelled running out of the room 

"I'm guessing you're actually fine?" Junhong sighed sitting down in the chair Taehyung had just left 

"I'm fine, but having him in this room is stressing me out a little bit"

"He's nervous for the best man speech" 

"ahhh" Jimin laughed looking at his watch "Well i better go start greeting people, is Daeho ready?"

"Yes, he's waiting at the alter"

Jimin smiled and pulled Junhong up from his seat, the two left the room without saying another word. Jimin was surprisingly very calm, thought the night before he was so worried about the day he slept exactly 45 minutes. Even though he was tired the make up hid it well he was suddenly very thankful to Hara for forcing him to get him make up done today as well so they would look perfect in the wedding photos. The whole time leading up to this day the boy was a nervous wreck but now that the day had arrived, he was ready, he was prepared and he was happy, so happy that it felt like his heart was going to explode in his chest. He couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

Taehyung pushed the door open loudly, watching it smash into the wall "JI- Wait where'd he go?" Taehyung asked looking around the empty room "HE MADE A RUNNER!"

 


 

Hara, Sulli, Tiffany, Himchan and Mr Lee all sat quietly in the limo as they drove to the church. Hara's heart beat was beating so hard and fast that Tiffany could hear it "Calm down you're going to be fine" she whispered softly into her ear 

"Hara you look so beautiful i'm going cry!" Sulli sniffed as she fanned herself with her hands 

"Can we wind down the windows?" Hara asked through deep breaths 

"If we do it'll ruin all of your hair" the drived said softly 

Hara's eyes went wide with annoyance, she knew it would but right now she didn't care, if she didn't get some air soon she was going to vomit on Himchan who was sadly sitting across from her "how long to the venue"

"Five minutes ma'am"

"Oh god" Hara mumbled

"Think about ice cream! Ice cream makes me happy" Sulli smiled patting Hara's thigh 

The thought of food made her stomach twist in a very uncomfortable way "please don't talk about food" 

"Milkshakes?"

"Let's just not talk at all" Hara said sternly, while trying to stay polite so she wouldn't offend one of her best friends, Himchan squinted his eyes at his little sister who looked like she was planning to vomit on his very expensive shoes "Hara, take a deep breath and hold it" 

Hara did as she was told and looked at Himchan for reassurance "Now exhale" once again Hara did as she was told "Repeat"

Hara kept doing as Himchan said till she had completely calmed herself down to the point where she was basically lying on Tiffany "Thanks"

"Just don't vomit on my shoes" Himchan replied looking out the window.

 


 

"Yes, thank you for coming" Jimin smiled shaking another old ladies hands "I'm so thankful that you're here" he said walking away 

"Jimin they're almost here" Junhong said patting his shoulder 

"Where's Tae?"

"He's talking to Kookie" 

"Okay, how long do we have left?" Jimin asked looking at his watch again 

"Ten minutes so get the greeting done as fast as you can" Junhong mumbled walking to the alter to make sure daeho wasn't touching anything he shouldn't be

"Daehyun, Youngjae you made it" Jimin smiled walking over to the two of them 

"I do love weddings!" Daehyun smiled 

"It would be rude to not come" Youngjae replied fixing his jacket 

"Youngjae is freshly off the market!" Daehyun smiled "He's looking for a new lady friend" Daehyun finished raising his eyebrows in a suggestive way 

"You're disgusting, you have a wife and three kids"

"I'm not the one looking for a lady friend though am i?" Daehyun asked "Exactly so it's fine, hush!"

"Where is your lovely wife?" Jimin asked 

"She's just in the bathroom, i hope the little one doesn't cry during the ceremony" Daehyun mumbled looking over his shoulder 

"Move down nerds" Sooyoung smiled sitting next to Youngjae

"Sooyoung Noona! I'm so glad you're here!"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, thought between us i was always secretly rooting for Jin" she laughed doing her famous hair flip 

"Don't bring that up on his wedding day Sooyoung, for god sakes" Youngjae sighed rolling his eyes 

"It's fine, I got her in the end so" Jimin laughed cockly as he left the three to move over to the other side of the church 

"Zico~ Thanks for being here!" Jimin smiled 

"Of course!" He smiled standing up and hugging Jimin tightly "remember when we use to play basketball together, can we do that again some time soon i miss it" Zico smiled 

"Of course" Jimin said almost as a whisper since Zico had just hugged all the air out of him

"Jimin good luck for today" Jongup smiled patting his head as Zico still held him in his death grip 

"T...thanks" Jimin sighed 

"Zico let him go" Yoongi said turning around in his seat "Good luck for today" he smiled 

"You're going to be great, Hara is a great girl" Hoseok smiled turning around as well 

"She is, thank you guys so much for coming" Jimin laughed rubbing his back awkwardly 

As Jimin made his way to the front row he felt nervous "Hello, thank you for coming" Jimin bowed politely 

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" Jin smiled back as he stood up to bow 

"I'm serious thank you for coming it means the world to Hara"

Jin smiled and sat down as Sojin bowed to Jimin in respect as well "Thank you for inviting us, it means a lot to us, we are truely grateful"  

"We're grateful too" Yongguk joked as he pinched Jimin's cheek 

"Leave the kid alone" Luci sighed patting Jimin's face gently "Congratulations" she smiled softly

"Yes congratulations" Andy smiled patting her infants head "don't worry she's completely knocked out she wont make a noise during the ceremony"

"I wouldn't mind if she did" Jimin smiled "She's my god daughter after all"

"When am i going to be a god  parent?" Taehyun asked appearing out of nowhere

"Baby number three is all yours" Andy laughed reassuringly

"Liar i bet you'll meet another friend and let him be that god father, you guys " Taehyung whined walking to the alter 

"Drama queen" Jimin sighed

"Jimin!" 

Jimin looked up and around for the voice that had called his name, when his eyes fell on Himchan "She's here" he smiled 

A smiled spread across Jimins face and his heart started to flutter as he made his way to the alter.


 

A River Flows Through you by Yiruma started playing, and Sulli disappeared down the hallway, after a few seconds and quick kiss on Hara's cheek Tiffany was gone as well. Hara started taking deep breaths again as she held onto her fathers arm for dear life.

"Hara what are you so nervous about?" he asked softly waiting for their que to start walking

"I'm scared"

"Of what?"

"Of what's going to happen, what.. what if he doesn't want to marry me, what if he says last minute that he changed his mind?" Hara stammered 

"If he did that, i would shoot him in the head"

"Appa!"

"He's not going to, why would he Hara? You two have been in love for years now, this is naturally the next step, he loves you so much that it's almost disgusting" he laughed patting her arm reassuringly "You have nothing to fear okay?"

Hara nodded but she still didn't feel secure with that answer 

"Everyone is here, all your friends, all your family, we are all here because we all share one common thing. Do you know that that is?" 

Hara shook her hair slightly "It's that we love you, so even if everything doesn't go to plan just know that we love you and we will love you for the rest of our lives"

"start walking now" a lady said tapping Hara's shoulder

"Let's go" He said giving her a reassuring smile "Kim Hara, my beautiful Kim Hara"

Hara repressed her want to cry and nodded as they made their way down the dark hallway. 

The music was loud but somewhat soft at the same time, Jimin had been so against using a piano track instead of one with words but now that he was here, looking around the candle lit church, with little fairy lights twinkling against the stain glass windows, the beautiful paste pink and white roses that decoreated the white church he realised he was right to give in, this was everything he wanted and more. Sulli gracefully emerged from the doorway, all smiles and waving to people, you could clearly see tears welling up in her eyes as she took deep breaths to calm herself down before she made her way to the alter, and found her place, not too far behind was Tiffany, her eye smile that everyone loved so radiant on her face as she walked down the aisle to her place in front of Sulli. Then after what felt like a life time to Jimin, everyone stood up as Hara entered the room. 

Her dress cut just above her chest and spilled all the way down her body to the ground, it was elegant and flowly, making it appear that she was gliding down the aisle instead of walking, she was looking around the room, she saw all her friends, her family, she saw Jongdae standing with her mother, she saw Zico grinning widely at her and giving her the thumbs up, she saw Sooyoung silently crying as she watched Hara in awe, then she saw her mother, who despite everything that they had been through together was wearing nothing but a proud expression on her face, something Hara had never seen before, something that she would treasure for the rest of her life. Jin smiling proudly at her as Sojin wiped away a tear from the corner of her eye at the sight of Hara. Himchan was next smiling softly at her, he gestured at her with his eyes to remind her to breathe since she looked like she hadn't taken a breath since she's entered the room. To Taehyung who looked more nervous then anyone else in the room making Hara have to hold back her laughter.

Then without warning her eyes fell on Jimin. Jimin had his bottom lip into his mouth, his eyes wide and only on her, he was looking at her with nothing but love and just like that all of Hara's worries floated away, without words, without anything other then one look Jimin had proved to Hara that she wasn't making a mistake that this was far from it, that this was the best thing she could ever experience. 

Mr Lee let go of Hara's arm and kissed her forehead, then she made her way up the to alter. Jimin could feel his heart beating and wouldn't be surprised if everyone else could hear it as well because at this stage, he felt like he was going to faint. Kim Hara had once again taken his breath away but this time he didn't know if he was going to be able to breathe again, this was something completely new that he was experiencing.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today..." The preist began as the two stood side my side 

Hara gently and softly reached for Jimin's hands inlacing their fingers together. Jimin was quiet, he held her hand so delicately as if, if he applied any pressure he was going to break her into a million pieces. The preist continued to speak as as he did Hara's gave Jimin a light squeeze as if to ask him if he was okay. Jimin side ways glanced at her and squeezed her hand back and smiled to himself.

"Now it's time for your vows, Jimin would you like to go first?"

Hara and Jimin turned to each other, Jimin with his free hand pulled out his vows to read.

"Kim Hara, This is going to be the last time i will ever call you that, how weird" Jimin laughed awkwardly, earning himself a laugh from everyone else in the room "Today we are getting married, once again how weird, i remember when i first saw you, in the school office, do you remember as well as i do? I was running late, and you were new, i had never seen you before in my life and i was interested in you from the beginning, you managed to capture my full and undivided attention though i'm sure at first you didn't want any of it" Jimin earned himself yet another round of laughter "But here we are, about to be married and be together forever, and i just have a few things i want to promise to you"  

Jimin took a deep breath and looked at the paper one last time before putting it back in his pocket and taking Hara's other hand in his own "I vow to be loyal to you, to love you unconditionally for the rest of my life and what ever comes next after that, i will protect you from everything and anything, i will do my best to make you happy every day from now until forever and most of all, i vow to never stop loving, as long as i live and for the rest of eternity" Jimin's eyes were getting glassy as he spoke and seeing Hara, about to cry was not helping him hold back his tears either

"Hara.." The preist smiled

"Park Jimin" Hara said shakily "i have loved you for long now that i can't remember a time where i wasn't completely and utterly in love with you, you have become so much to me that it's almost like being away from you would become completely unbareable" Hara sniffed blinking away her tears "We've been through so much together that i think we deserve a break but if that break never comes, there is no one else i would want to spead the rest of now and forever fighting off all the pain and suffering with than you" 

Tears started pouring down Hara's cheeks, and Jimin's hands moved without warning to wipe them away "I vow to protect this relationship with my life, that no matter what we will make a bond that is unbreakable and indestructable, i vow to love you from now on for the rest of my life and what ever comes after"

Jimin smiled at Hara as a tear slide down his cheek.

"Daeho, please pass them the rings" 

Daeho plodded across to the Jimin and gave him the box before running straight to Junhong to hide behind his leg for shelter 

"by the power vested in me by the lord jesus christ i now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride"

Jimin didn't need to be told twice as his kissed his new wife.

"Welcome Mr Park Jimin and Mrs Park Hara"

 


Authors Note:

 

Wow hi guys, i really wish i had some sort of excuse for not updating in so long but i don't, i know this was suppose to be written weeks and weeks actually months and months ago but i just didn't want to, i didn't want to have to carry on the story because i personally liked where it ended i liked that it was left open for you to imagine where the characters were going/make up your own stories for them basically but because i did feel like i owed you all this since there are so many of you who wanted more, i have (finally) written you all this chapter and let me tell you it wasn't as bad as i thought i actually really enjoyed writting this, it was almost like walking down memory lane, i was once so attached to all of these characters but now this is it, this is officially the last goodbye forever, this will be the last update and i'm sorry if you didn't like this final chapter but i wont be writing anymore i really don't have the heart to write anymore, this fic has taken so much out of me mentally and physically, so please don't be mad if you don't like the ending because i tried my best, i promise because if i gave you my original idea for the ending none of you would have been happy, not a single one of you, unless you were a Jin and Hara shipper which once again i don't think any of you were haha or if you love tradgic endings hehehe. 

Anyway, i started writing this at 12am now it is 2.20am and i think it's time i shut up and go to sleep, so farewell. I really hope you enjoyed this, if not then that is also cool. I love all of you and i am so grateful to all of you who have read and supported this fic it really means a lot, have a great day/night/afternoon and i guess i'll see you later? maybe? i really don't know how to end this i am so sorry wow bye haha 

p.s if there are any spelling mistakes or parts that don't make sense, sorry i couldn't be bothered to go back and check the spelling heheh soz ily xoxo