XXVIII

Fresh Meat

It was finally summer, and that meant that Hara had successfully completed a school year, and that Himchan had graduated, along with Yongguk, Jin and all the other seniors. Due to many peoples disappointment this meant that Youngjae was leaving with all their A+ papers for the next year, leaving them all to rely completely on themselves from now on.

Himchan was offered a place in the South Korean national basketball team, this meant that it would be his last summer at home before moving out and focusing completely on basketball and travelling around the world. 

The Kims had finally gotten their company back on solid ground and it seemed to be smooth sailing for them, money slowly making it's way back into their bank accounts again.

Hara had already started applying for universities overseas and scholarships even though she didn't finish school till the following year. She started working again to take her mind off things, or someone really. Her bank account titled "University savings" had almost reached her goal and she was incredibly proud of herself. This summer she had signed up for more and more shifts and hours so she could get as much money as she could, she even started working at her families company as an errand runner to get more money.

Jimin's debut was a major success with him gaining a lot of popularity and a lot of fans (females in particular) His schedule got more and more crazy with live performances, variety shows, even being offered acting roles. As Jimin's popularity grew so did his concern of how the long his dating contract would become. Jimin missed Hara, he tried to text her to congratulate her on finishing the school year but he found out she had changed her number. Jimin took this as a sign from Hara that she no longer wanted to keep in contact with him and threw himself heavily into his work to avoid the thought of Hara moving on.

Jin became the head of the his fathers company in Seoul. His parents didn't show up to his graduation but they sent someone from the company to inform Jin of his future that they had already decided. Having his mind already made up for him Jin started working the very next way, he was thrown into a completely different world to what he was use to but ended up proving himself greatly within the large branch. Becoming a very popular figure in the office.


 

"hello how can i help you" Hara smiled as a man approached her at the counter

"Hello, we are going to need you to close the shop down for every shopper" the man said sternly 

"Uh.. i.. i can't do that i don't have that kind of power" Hara replied getting flustered at the request 

"We have someone who would like to shop here without people knowing he's here" 

"uh.. i mean" Hara looked around, where was her manager?

"Can you please confirm or deny, we are on a tight schedule" the man sighed angrily 

"Uh... okay, excuse me" Hara said bowing and walkign away from behind the counter.

She walked around the small clothing store and explained to all the customers that they had to leave because someone important was coming in, most left without a fuss, others didn't but when the store was finally cleared, more security was sent in to man the front doors and stop people from entering 

"Who ever he is, he must be very popular" Hara mumbled to herself as she stared intently 

"Excuse me miss" The same man said tapping Hara's shoulder

"neh?"

"We would like to ask you to not request any autographs or pictures as well, please" 

"That wont be a problem" Hara said with a nod

"Alright you're clear" he man said into a mic on his collar.

Hara looked to the door as the young boy entered, with a leather black snap back and overly tinted black sunglasses on her looked around the store with an uninterested look on his face. He adjusted the flannel tied around his waist as he went to one corner of the store. 

Hara went back to her counter and stood still, who was this famous that they needed this much security? She scoffed a little to herself

"bet he's just another idiot" she muttered playing on her phone.


 

"i want this one" Jimin said pointing to a shirt

"yes"

"and this one" Jimin said pointing to another

"of course"

"and as that girl over there if they have this top in a medium" Jimin ordered looking at the hats in the far corner of the store

"Alright" the man walked off leaving Jimin alone.

Jimin looked out the window of the store, no one had shown up yet, he was safe.. for now. People had been following him around like crazy and some "fans" even found out where he lived, resulting in him having to move. As long as they were quick he would be able to leave without anyone knowing.

"Jimin, she says that they don't" The man said reappearing 

"did she go out back and check?"

"no"

"Then how does she know?" Jimin asked angrily 

"Jimin, maybe you should just get something else" 

"But i like this one" 

"There are a lot of other shirts in this store" 

"This one has a constellation on it" Jimin explained

"I don't see why you want it so badly" the man replied confusion in his voice

"ugh, I'll just talk to her myself" Jimin sighed walking over to the fornt counter.


 

"Yah!" 

Hara raised an eyebrow but didn't look away from her phone as she was about to bet her high score 

"what do you need?" she asked in a bored tone

"This shirt do you have it in a medium?"

"no" Hara replied not even looking up 

"Liar go check out back" 

"no"

"wh-why?!" 

Hara looked up from her phone and stared at the boy in front of her "because i don't want to" she replied simply

The boys features shifted, and a small smiled played on his lips, Hara started to frown "what?"

"go check" he said tilting his head up 

"no"

"I'm going to tell everyone that this store is horrible and get you fired" he threatened though something in his voice made it seem like he was just teasing her

Hara squinted her eyes a little in confusion "i'll be right back" she put her phone on the counter and went to go out back not wanting to argue with him further.

Jimin lifted up his sunglasses, picked up her phone and started searching around inside it for her new number, when he found it, he quickly messaged it to himself and then deleted the message to cover his tracks. He put the phone back on the counter and back to her game, then pushed his sunglasses back up the bridge of his nose. A pulled a overly dramatic bored pose to emphasise how "annoyed" he was at Hara.

Hara finally reappeared with the shirt and put it on the counter in front of him 

"I found you one" 

"i can see" Jimin replied flicking his credit card at her 

Hara frowned at his attitude silently cursing him in her head. Jimin was trying to keep a straight face though all he really wanted to do was burst into a fit of laughter. 

"yah, yah Mr Kwon!" Jimin yelled 

"yes" the man replied appearing with all the clothes he had picked out 

"These too" Jimin said taking the pile and dumping it on the counter in front of Hara "make it quick, i'm busy" Jimin lied looking away from Hara 

He heard Hara quietly swear at him, he fought back the erge to smile knowing that she would recongise him if he did.

Hara folded all his clothes then bagged them 

"thank you for shopping, please come again" Hara said through gritted teeth 

"I don't think i will, i don't like it here" Jimin said taking the bags from her "it's a bit tacky" 

"If it's so tacky why did you buy so much" Hara muttered through he gritted teeth 

"Mr Kwon take these" Jimin instructed passing the multiple bags to his manager

Jimin turned to Hara and snapped his fingers at her "credit card" 

Hara plastered the fakest smile on her face and passed it to him "here you go" 

Jimin held her hand a little before taking his card, he really missed her and teasing her again had really made his day. On the otherside of the counter, Hara was furious that this horrible boy had strolled in her work place like he owned it acting all high and mighty and then to top it all off touched her hand, she was going to go home and scrub off two layers of her skin in hopes of removing the touch of such a horrid person.