XLI

Fresh Meat

Hara had woken up a long time ago but her eyelids felt so heavy she couldn't bring herself to let the sun that was brightly shining on her face in. Her head was spinning and she was beyond tired. 

She heard the sound of a faint shower, and sat up right her eyes still closed tightly. The shower sounded too close to be the bathroom down her hallway, reluctantly she opened her eyes only to have them widen at the new space around her.

The room was large, clean and white. The bed that she was lying on was a four post  king sized bed, the sheets were soft, with an animal throw at the edge of the bed. As she continued to scan the area she found some clothes scatter across the ground, they belonged to a man and her? She pulled the sheets off herself and found she was in a dress shirt, causing more confusion then before. 

The walls were bare except one wall. Which was covered in photos. Hara pulled herself out of bed and walked over to examine it more. From the top there were pictures of an older women, almost elderly. Then a man who appeared to be the same age as the women next to him, and then the both of them together. Many questions were swimming through Hara's mind, more pictures of scenery and then pictures of crowds of people. A picture of a birthday cake? Hara furrowed her brow and in confusion.

She continued to look down the wall, when something stopped her, she walked closer to the picture and pulled it off the wall easily. Her heart was racing as she realised that the picture was her and Jimin. 
In all honestly Hara couldn't remember when it was taken. She recognised the familiar school uniform that they both wore but she didn't know where the picture was taken or who took it. Jimin had his arm wrapped around her shoulders and was kissing her cheek, Hara was pulling the peace sign near her eye and winking. 

"Can you not touch that" a deep voice asked as his hand pulled the picture form his grasp, Hara knew the smell of the person behind her far too well 

"It's my favourite, i don't want you ruining it" he used his hip to push her away from the spot she was once standing in so he could put it back in it's place. Hara looked at Jimin who was standing before her with just his towel wrapped around his waist 

"What do you mean ruin it?!" She snapped angrily 

Jimin ignored her and walked over to his draws "are you unfamiliar with the word? Ruin like how you ruined my carpet last night"

Hara was taken back by his words "I did nothing -"

"You saw Taehyung, i put you down, you got over excited you vomited"

Hara could see almost a slow motion replay in her mind and gasped, she had vomited, everywhere from memory.

"I, uh i'm sorry"

Jimin laughed as he sprayed his cologne on himself "It's fine, the maid has already gotten it out"

"Oh well" Hara rubbed her arm, realising she was in a dress shirt again, she fell silent... they ... they didn't?

"Jimin!" she almost yelled 

He turned to her "yeah?"

"Did we.. did you use"

"huh?" Jimin scrunched his face in confusion 

Hara searched the floor, but from what she could see there was any evidence of protection, she would have to start praying soon, getting pregnant was not something she could do with right now.

"What are you looking for?" Jimin asked trying to find where she was looking 

She covered her eyes with her hands "Jimin, did you use protection?"

Jimin's eyes widen with shock "excuse me?"

"Did we use protection last night, omo what if we didn't, oh no i could get pregnant, my career would be over, your career would be over, omo omo"

Jimin grabbed Hara's shoulders and shook her gently "Hara~~"

Hara looked through her fingers at Jimin "yeah?" she asked sadly 

"We didn't have "

Hara let out a sigh of relief and dropped her hands back down to her sides "thank god" she mumbled 

Jimin laughed "what made you think that anyway? i can't believe you would think i would take advantage of someone who's drunk" Jimin didn't even try to hide the hurt in his voice, he moved away from Hara and went back to searching in his draws 

"Well i'm not in my own clothes" Hara replied climbing back on the bed

"Trust me i had nothing to do with that, you did that all on your own" Jimin laughed loudly making Hara uncomfortable 

".. what?"

Jimin turned around and cleared his throat 

"Jiiiii, Jiiiiiiiiiii Oppa~~ I'm too hot, it's too hot" he pretended to take off his imaginary clothes 

"Jiiiii Oppaaaaa~ Please my dress, Ji Oppa, i'm going to wear your shirt, ooooo Ji Oppa do i look cute?"

Hara covered her eyes with the bed sheets, she could stand this much longer. She felt a weight moving closer to her 

"Ji Oppa" Jimin breathed as he leaned over her "Ji Oppa, are you asleep?" he pulled the blanket down so he could see Hara with her eyes squeezed shut 

"Ji Oppa, can i kiss you" 

"Stop"

"Hmm i don't know if i want to" Jimin mumbled moving closer to her lips 

"GOOD MORNING" Taehyung sang loudly as he pushed the door open, he was carrying and large tray of food that he had spent half the morning making himself. The loudness of his voice had startled Jimin so much that he fell off the bed 

"AND WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY IT IS, THE SUN IS UP, THE BIRDS ARE SINGING AND HARA IS HERE, AND I HAVE MADE THE BEST BREAKFAST EVER"

Taehyung put the tray down next to Hara whos cheeks were a bright shade of pink 

"Yah Kim Hara you better eat every bite! I slaved away to make this for you" Taehyung sat down next to her and pulled her up and passed her some cutlery.

"Jimin what are you doing down there?" Taehyung asked leaning over the bed to see Jimin in a heap on the floor 

"Well i'm doing nothing now" he muttered angrily 

"Oh well if your doing nothing you could go wash the dishes in the kitchen"

Jimin could feel his blood boiling even more 

"Oh and while your at it put some clothes on you're in the prescence of a lady" Taehyung threw the throw blanket on the end of the bed over Jimin and went back to giving Hara his full attention 

"Hara~ What do you have planned today, let's go somewhere together!" Taehyung said happily 

"Actually Taehyung, i was planning on going to see Junhong today"

"Junhong? jUNHONG? WAE? WAE?! HUH?? HUH?!?!?! WAE?!?!"

Hara laughed and petted his head, she dug her fork into the pancake and took a bite. To say the food was terrible was an extreme understatement, Hara would probably have food poisoning after this or a stomach ache.

"SoooOOoOOOO how is it?"

"It's" Hara coughed down the the pancake "It's really good, you did well" 

Taehyung's face beamed happily at her words. 

"Can you two leave while i get changed?" Jimin asked finally breaking the invisible barrier that Taehyung had made around himself and Hara

"There's a bathroom there, why don't you go get changed in there?"

"This is my room!"

"So"

Jimin felt his blood boiling again, it was to early for this. He closed his eyes tryingt o calm himself down "Taehyung i swear to god if you don't get out of my room" 

"Jimin can you be quiet i'm trying to talk to Hara" Taehyung said rolling his eyes 

Jimin angrily picked up his clothes and left the room slamming the door behind him 

"He's very over dramatic isn't he?" Taehyung laughed 


 

Soojung was dressed, her make up done. She turned his wrist to check her watch. He was late. Victoria sat with her to keep her company and take her mind of the fact that Jimin was more then likely not going to show up.

"Am i that unappealing?" Soojung blurted dropped her hands on her knees

Victoria looked at her with wide eyes "huh?"

"Am i so detestable to be around? Is there something wrong with my face?"

"Krystal you are beautiful"

Soojung scrunched up her nose and looked out the window, finally a familiar black car pulled up next to the apartment. Soojung looked away and tried to show her relief that he had finally arrived. Victoria stood up and walked towards the window, her face fell a little but she changed her expression before she turned back to Soojung.

"Did you see him?" She asked looking straight ahead 

"He must have gotten out first" Victoria lied 

Soojung nodded and the two fell silent waiting for Jimin to get to the front door. There was knock and Victoria walked over to answer it. She sighed when Jimin's manager walked in.

Soojung turned to him and even though she wore no smile, her face fell a little. 

"Manager Kwon, how do you do" she asked softly, as she stood up to greet him 

He passed her a newspaper without saying a word

 

Park Jimin's new girl? cheating on SM princess Krystal?!

 

Soojung dropped the newspaper at her feet "what is this?" she asked trying to stay calm 

Victoria walked over and picked up the newspaper, she scanned the pictures. Jimin was sitting at a cafe with a girl in one photo and in the second one she had her legs wrapped around his waist.

Victoria looked over at Soojung who was wearing no emotion on her flawless face 

"I don't know what to say" Manager Kwon replied not meeting her eyes 

"does he know?" Soojung asked clenching her fists

"no, not yet"

"Who is she"

Mr Kwon took a deep breath and bit his lip "his ex girlfriend"

"..ex girlfriend? I was told her had never had any girlfriends"

"he lied"

Soojung felt her heart sink, she didn't know why she was so surprised Jimin was known for lying to her. Victoria rolled up the newspaper and passed it back to Manager Kwon "I want him punished for this" she said angrily pushing the young girl behind her

"Trust me, he will be punished. The head of the company is talking to him today"

"Who is she?" Soojung asked 

Manager Kwon looked uncomfortable with the question 

"Who is she?" Soojung repeated, her words more harsh 

"Hara, Kim Hara"


 

Jimin's home phone rang loudly around the house, Taehyung ran to pick it up

"Hello~"

"Kim Taehyung?" a deep voice asked 

"Neh~"

"Is Park Jimin at home?"

"Neh~ May i ask who's speaking?"

"That is none of your concern pass him the phone"

Taehyung fought back a snide comment as he walked back to Jimin's room. Jimin was lying on his bed singing to himself while he flicked through tv channels, Hara was now in the shower. 

"Jimin, it's for you" Taehyung passed him the phone and crossed his arms

"Hello?" Jimin asked sitting up

"Park Jimin, you have an appointment with me today in half an hour"

"Huh? What, but i"

"Have you seen today's newspaper?"

"No i"

"I suggest you find it, look at it and think of an excuse before you get here. Bring the girl with you"

Beeping filled Jimin's ear as he hungup his side of the phone.

"Taehyung?"

"yeah?"

"Did we get a newspaper today?"

"Uh yeah i think so, why?"

"Can you grab it for me"

"Why?"

Jimin rubbed his face, he had already put two and two together and now, now he had to fight the war that was waiting outside for him and for the innocent Kim Hara 


 

Authors Note:

 

Sorry if this chapter is a little over the place i just wrote it and i didn't bother checking any spelling or anything, whoopsies forgive me.