XL

Fresh Meat

A devilish smirk was making it's way across Jimin's face. Who was this girl sitting across from him, she really had changed, the Hara he knew would never say something so bold. Hara waited patiently for Jimin to speak but all she could see was the growing smirk making an appearance his face. She started to sip on her coffee without breaking eye contact with the boy across from her.

"You still consider me yours?" Jimin questioned resting his chin on his knuckles "that's a little presumptuous, don't you think?"

"Is it?" Hara laughed 

Jimin squinted his eyes at Hara "Who are you? What have you done with Hara?"

"Nothing" she giggled running her finger around the rim of her cup, her heart was racing, she and Soojung had drunk at least three or four glasses of wine before she saw Jimin. 

Jimin could see Hara's eyes turning hazy, a small smile emitting her face as she stared into the almost empty cup

"What have you been up to lately?" Jimin asked curiously 

"Studying, working part time, nothing much"

"Nothing much? You live in New York! You study at an amazing school! How can you lead such a boring life"

"Why don't we talk about you? You're an idol, you must travel as well"

"Of course i travel"

"Tell me about an adventure"

Jimin raised an eyebrow at her "an adventure?"

"You're telling me that you travel around but never go anywhere, do anything interesting besides perform?"

"Well i'm payed to perform not to run around the place"

Hara tapped her chin again "how unusual, it seems that Jimin i once knew has also disappeared"

Jimin pulled at his shirt a little. Hara watched him pull his tie away from his milky neck, her blood heating again. Jimin noticed Hara staring at him and laughed covering his neck with his hands and pouting "don't treat me like a piece of meat Kim Hara~" he whined playfully 

Hara leaned across the table "why not?"

This time Jimin could smell the wine on her breath and let out a reluctant sigh. He looked into her deep brown eyes, her eye make up was smokey and seductive, her plump lips painted and deep shade of red. Jimin could almost count every eyelash on each lid. A smile spread across her face revealing bright, white teeth. He scrunched up his nose and looked away laughing to himself. 

"I should take you home, shouldn't i?"

Hara giggled a little as Jimin became blurry in her vision.


 

"I don't care what you say i am sick of being his girlfriend" Soojung was trying her best not to yell but after sitting in a cab for three hours due to a crazy amoung of traffic and spending almost one hundred dollars, she wasn't just mad she was furious. She slammed her hands on the table in front of her 

"Krystal" Her manager said softly trying his best to calm her down 

"Don't Krystal me, Manager Oppa i hate him!" She whined stomping her foot repeatively 

Her manager looked at her with regretful eyes "Krystal i am sorry"

"Help me"

"Your contract is for a few more months, it's for your movie so just bare with it a bit more, please Krystal" her manager pleaded 

Soojung closed her eyes and took a few more deep breaths. Her manager watched her sadly, he knew how unhappy she was, he had seen the difference between how Jimin treated her, whilst in the public eye Jimin was nothing but kind, loving, caring giving her his jacket when she was cold, making sure her hair was never in her face, always using gentle touches that left her blushing but once they were alone or around the people who knew it wasn't a real relationship he was distance, uncomfortable and cold towards her, almost like she was carrying a contagious disease.

He didn't know how she could deal with these different mood swings of his and the fact that they were constant would make Soojung come back the dorm in tears or in fits of rage. Tonight appeared to be no different.

Victoria entered the room sat down next to their manager "What's wrong?" the tall brunette asked tapping Soojung's hand 

"She wants to break up with Jimin again" 

Victoria nodded understandingly "I can see why, he seems like a very empty person doesn't he?"

"What do you mean?" their manager questioned 

"For someone with such a fufilling life he doesn't seem to have an depth to his personality only what he shows on the the tv and to the public behind closed doors he's very, well empty"

Soojung opened her eyes and raised an eyebrow, their manager shared Soojung's confused look at Victoria, sighed in annoyance "nevermind you two" 

"Hi all~" Sulli smiled walking through the front door 

"Do you know what time it is? You should have been home an hour ago" Their manager said angrily 

Sulli laughed shurgging off her jacket "Sorry, i was with Jungkook" 

Victoria smirked a little to herself, and Soojung scoffed "Jungkook? You're always with Jungkook"

"He's my best friend!" Sulli protested hanging her coat on the hook near the door "and i don't want to talk about this with you anymore, i'm sick of you all thinking something is going on"

Soojung rolled her eyes and laughed at her best friend "whatever you say"

"How's Jimin" Sulli said sharply 

Soojung fell silent, Sulli smirked to herself, she knew that bringing up Jimin's name would result them in leaving her alone, not to mention every time his name was said around Soojung, her face would twist with disgust, much to Sulli's amusement"

"Forget him" Soojung said angrily remembering him and his behaviour earlier a fresh amount of anger flowing through her body

"We were just talking about how empty he seems" Victoria said staring off into space

Sulli started laughing, much to everyones confusion "Why are you laughing?" their manager asked 

"Jimin empty? Jimin is the most energetic person i have ever met in my entire life! He's bright and bubbly and crazy, spontanious and out spoken, does he not show those sides of himself to you?" Sulli asked still laughing at the people around her 

"He's... he's like that?" Soojung asked quietly 

"Yes, in high school he was out of control, he rode around on his motorbike all day, he never stopped laughing, he was ball of energy" Sulli laughed more at the memories.

Soojung crossed her arms and huffed angrily "Well... who, who cares" hearing all of this from Sulli was making her very uncomfortable, she had spent almost three months with Jimin and not once had he shown her anything that wasn't scripted. She felt, almost let down by him, ever since he had come on the scene everyone loved him and said nothing but good things about the boy and she believed all of that to be true until she started working with him herself.

She didn't know what everyone was talking about, on camera Jimin was all those things he was described as but the second they were turned off Jimin was nothing but cold. She was so thankful when the movie filming was over but then their companies wanted them to date publically for the sake of their movie. She could have been mad and treated the situation poorly but instead she decided that this would be a good idea to get to know him, maybe peel back his layers more and really bond with him but no, she was very wrong. All she had gotten was more walls between them, more coldness in her direction and more unhappiness since they had been together. 

Soojung shook away the thoughts in her head and forced a smile "I made a new friend today anyway!" she said changing the topic 

"oh?" Victoria questioned 

"yes" Soojung said happily "her name is Hara" 

Sulli choked on the water she was drinking and started coughing "wh-wh-at?" she spluttered

"Kim Hara, we are both in the heart break hotel together, she ended her relationship with her boyfriend and my "boyfriend" doesn't like me at all"

Sulli skulled what was left of her water to try and ease the cough "did you, uh, where did you meet her?" 

"I met her when i was out for dinner with Jimin"

"Jimin?!" Sulli almost screamed

"ye-yeah?" Soojung questioned 

"was, uh was he there with you when you met her?"

"No, i met her on my own"

"aaah" Sulli calmed herself down and patted her cheeks "i can't believe it" she mumbled

"bUT YOU KNOW WHAT?!" Soojung asked her blood boiling again as she started to raise her voice 

"What?" Vic asked trying her best to stay awake

"Jimin made me catch a cab home" she was trying to calm herself down for what felt like the millionth time that night 

Sulli's eyebrows knitted together "what? why?"

"He was dragging a girl off with him, said he was busy or something. It was too dark for me to see who she was, must be a fan girl or something probably trying to get rid of her i don't know" Soojung muttered  

Sulli looked away from them all, her eyes wide with confusion, "omomomomomomo" she mumbled to herself bitting her nails 


 

"Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Hara laughed her arms wrapped around Jimin's neck tightly, her legs wrapped around his waist just as tightly. The way she was hanging onto him resembled a Koala. The wine she had consumed had officially kicked in and Jimin was the "lucky" guy who got to take her home. He didn't know how willing he was to take her home and see her parents or even worse Himchan. So his house it was.

"Can i call you Ji?" she asked pulling away from him a little to look him in the eyes 

"Ji?" he asked scrunching up his face 

"Ji~"

"I hate it" he replied pushing her hair in front of her eyes, he was finding it harder and harder to ignore Hara and her subtle advances. 

"I like it"

"Yeah you would" he muttered pushing her head back onto his shoulder so he wouldn't have to look at her, his heart was racing enough as it was and he didn't know how much longer he could put up with it. He unlocked his door and tried his best to be quiet but Taehyung was waiting for him in the lounge, he had felt bad about the way he acted earlier and decided that he would be the bigger person and apologise 

"Taehyung?" Jimin asked with wide eyes 

"Jimin?" Taehyung asked examining the girl clinging to him 

"Hara~" Hara laughed smiling over to Taehyung

"HARA?!" 

 


 

Authors Note:

 

Sorry i haven't updated in a while, i was hmm i guess feeling a bit disheartened by this fanfiction i don't know why, i started working on another one to take my mind off this one.

But here's an update, i hope this chapter answered a few more questions, i really have no idea how much longer i can drag this out for so it might end soon? it might not? Let me know what you guys think, do you think i'm dragging it out a bit.

Thank you all for subscribing and commenting anyway it's very encouraging, especially when you have positive things to say it makes me so so happy. Love you all. Have a good evening/night/morning.

I will update again as soon as i can <3