XLII

Fresh Meat

Soojung walked into the board room with her manager and the CEO of SM entertainment, Kim Youngmin. They sat down at the table in front of a large, empty leather chair. 

The room was empty. The three were very quiet, they hadn't spoken to each other since they all showed up. 
The door opened and a young man walked into the room, he sat down in the leather chair and inlaced his fingers together. His blonde hair was dusted around his face, small strands of it blue and purple.

"I'm sorry that we have to meet like this" the man said softly looking towards the door

"Where is he Jiyong?" Youngmin asked ignoring his introduction

"He'll be here soon" Jiyong's attention was on Soojung, he could see through the cool domineer she was portraying, he shifted uncomfortably. 

Jimin was the most successful artist under his name and this happening could mean a horrible hit to the company and to Jimin himself. Jiyong bit his bottom lip as he looked at the door.

Jimin finally walked through the door. Alone. 

"Thank you for finally showing up" Jiyong said bitterly

Jimin took his seat next to Jiyong and looked at his hands not saying a word or even bowing to the people across from him. This made Soojung even angrier 

"where is the girl?" Jiyong muttered 

"she's waiting outside, she is not coming in here" Jimin muttered back 

"Excuse me, if you two would like to explain this to me instead of muttering to each other" CEO Kim dropped the paper on the table

"This is not the way to treat a potential business partner Kwon Jiyong" 

"I am very sorry for this" Jiyong bowed his head from his seat while Jimin sat still not saying anything.

"we could sue you and your company"

"That would be a very public lawsuit and the world would catch wind of Jimin and Krystal dating as a publicity stunt, are you okay with that?" Jiyong asked taking off his glasses and cleaning them

"Jiyong"

"Youngmin?"

Kim Youngmin had never been Kwon Jiyong's biggest fan, ever since he started up his own company after his old group disbanded he had become one of the biggest companys in the world, becoming SM's biggest rival. He found the man very eccentric, and annoying. Jiyong was known for throwing himself heavily into work producing all of his own artists, helping them become their own song writers and music creators. His artists were all triple threats. Singers, Dancers, and Actors. Jimin was no exception in fact he was the biggest star in the whole of his company. This was a threat to Kim Youngmin and SM entertainment. 

Jimin being seen with Krystal was good for both of their companys especially since the movie was in english it would be being screened across the world, representation of both agencies only meant more money, more people to audition and for their companys to flourish but this would not be likely if word of this mystery girl got out. 

Jimin reached over and picked up the paper, he didn't realise before but Hara's face had been blurred out. She wasn't unmasked yet but whoever had these photos could do so at any moment. This made him anxious.

"Krystal" Jiyong said breaking the uncomfortable silence

"Yes, Mr Kwon?"

"How do you feel about this?"

Soojung looked over at Jimin who was as usual not paying any attention to her, she laughed as she skimmed her tongue along her top row of teeth, this caused everyones eyes to fall on her

"I feel like that child sitting next to you cares about no one but himself" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin put the paper down and frowned in her direction "excuse me?"

"Oh you're excused, why don't you leave right now in fact, it would be lovely if i never had to see your face again"

Jimin clenched his teeth "Soojung" he muttered

"It's Krystal to you" she said sternly 

Jimin flinched 

"You can call me Soojung, only people who don't know me well, or people i don't really like call me Krystal, let's get along well"

Soojung cleared "How dare you talk to me as if you know me" she said beginning to stand up 

"You have not only thrown yourself under the bus because you are such a self-absorbed prick! You have dragged me under with you! You have done nothing but cause me headaches since the moment i met you and now i have more to deal with because you can't keep your personal life out of the lime light"

Jimin stood up as well rage flowing through him "I'm self absorbed? You spend half your life looking in the mirror! All you care about is your appearance to the world, that's why you're with me isn't it? To appeal better to the public to get your name out more! It's always been about you"

Soojung scoffed "I WISH IT WAS ABOUT ME EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU! HOW DARE YOU FLIP THIS ON ME! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT'S BEEN A PAIN IN MY SINCE DAY ONE, YOU'RE ALWAYS COLD, WORKING WITH YOU IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE YOU NEVER TALK TO ME LIKE A ACTUAL HUMAN BEING YOU TREAT ME LIKE A DOG!"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE" Jimin snapped back 

Soojung's lifted her hand and slapped Jimin's face hard. His head flung violently to the right, the red was already developing on his cheek. Soojung wanted to do more then slap him, she wanted to kill him.

"Soojung sit" Youngmin insisted 

"No!" she snapped still staring at Jimin 

Jimin looked at Soojung his cheek now bright red with the outline of her hand. Anger was flowing through his veins, he couldn't stand the sight of her. 

"The only dog is you, you stupid . I will bury you" she snarled clenched her fists 

"I'm not that easy to kill" Jimin snarled back 

"Good, it will be more satisfying to bury you alive" 

"Both of you sit" Jiyong said, his cool voice now almost fire hot, he was beyond angry. They both sat down obediently 

"Both of you will continue to date" he announced

"what?" Jimin asked

"You will continue to date" Jiyong repeated

"Why?" Krystal demanded

Jiyong closed his eyes and sighed 'We will find the person who took these photos, we will demand them all back pay him a large sum whatever i don't care we will make these photos disappear, then when you are both asked about it, you will blush and giggle saying it was Krystal" 

Krystal's eyes went wide and Jimin's mouth fell open

"wh-what? Hyung n-"

"It's CEO Kwon" Jiyong replied not looking at him "And you will do as you are told, you have already embarrassed me and my company enough as it is"

Youngmin pursed his lips together in thought and then nodded in agreement "Jiyong i like you're thinking"

"CEO Kim No!" Krystal yelled smacking her fist on the table 

"You will also do as your told" he said still looking at Jiyong "you will continue to date till your contract is up in four months"

Krystal fell silent at the sternness in his voice  "I think we have solved everything then" Youngmin said standing up 

"Yes i believe we have, i will see you all again soon" Jiyong said standing up to bow 

Krystal and her manager both stood up and bowed, Jiyong grabbed Jimin by his collar and pulled him up "Bow now" he muttered 

Jimin reluctantly bowed to the people opposite him 

"Until next time" Youngmin said leading the two others out of the room.

Jiyong flopped back into his chair and drew in a much needed breath. Jimin stayed standing up 

"When you were younger, you dated freely, yg never stopped you from loving someone" Jimin said angrily as the door closed "You were free to do what you wanted, why, tell me why i can't have that too"

"You chose this life, you chose this company, you chose to come under my wing" Jiyong said seriously "you chose to act in this movie even when i told you that it would require you to date Krystal Jung afterwards to promote it further, i told you all of this yet you are playing the victim?" 

Jimin clenched his fists into tight balls, his nails digging into his own skin 

"Jimin you need to start thinking of people other than yourself, you are not the only one who will be affected by this, Krystals career becomes a large part of it, both companys could be affected"

"Good thing your such a great problem solver" Jimin muttered

Jiyong sighed trying not to get annoyed with Jimin. In all truth he felt sorry for the boy, he knew that Krystal and him both detested each other, him more than her. Of course it was unfair to ask them to pretend to love each other but this wasn't about the two of them anymore, after the movie trailer was released people went crazy with pairing the two of them together.  The success that was expected of the movie was far more then both of them combined it was no longer about making them both happy, it was about making the public happy, the public was the biggest concern of both companys CEO's. Without the public you can't be a star, without the public you can't continue down this path of life. 

"Jimin" Jiyong said softly 

"what?" he asked turning to the man 

"Grab the girl, i need to speak with her" 

 


 

Authors Note:

OOooOOOooOO BigBangs leader G Dragon is the head of Jimin's company ??? OOooOO threw u a curve ball didn't i??? 

Next chapter will be Jiyong meeting Hara.

 

Will Krystal get revenge?
Will Jimin stop fighting for Hara
What will Jiyong say to Hara

You'll have to wait and see.

Once again i didn't edit this chapter at all whoopsies i apologise but i wasn't home all day and wrote this just now because i wanted to update for you all, so please forgive this very tired and some what lazy author.

Hope you liked this chapter though i know that most of you will not have, sorry about that haha.
See you in the next chapter, saranghae