UH OH!

Getting married with a PLAYBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bye babe.” Eunhyuk dropped IU at their house.

“Oppa, I’m sure you heard about the news right?” IU suddenly asked him. “I wonder why she’s having part time job, she’s already rich though.” she pause for a while “Maybe she planned all of it oppa, maybe she likes you, she just made it as an excuse to be closer to you oppa.” she continued.

“Stop thinking like that. I already fired her anyway, so don’t worry.” he held her hand. “Go, your parents must be worried now.” he smiled and IU kissed him in the cheek and hopped out from his car.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning

Hyoyeon woke up first and headed to the kitchen but stopped in her tracks as she saw a figure of a girl having phone call. She walked closer. She ended the phone call and turned around only to be surprise by Hyoyeon, she jumped a bit.

She held her chest “You startled me.” she laughed.

“I’m sorry but who are you?” Hyoyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

“Oh right, how stupid of me not introducing myself first…. I’m Kwon Boa, Eunhyuk’s cousin.” she brightly smiled at her.

“Oh, mianhae Boa-ssi for my attitude a while ago.” she bowed “I’m Hy—“

“Kim Hyoyeon. Just call me unnie.” Boa cuts her off “How can I not know my witty cousin’s fiancé?” she continued “You’re really gorgeous, I don’t know why that monkey keeps whining about how ugly you are.” Hyoyeon just awkwardly laughed by her bluntness.

Eunhyuk just came out from his room, still half-awake. “Yah Hyoyeon! Is breakfast ready? I’m hungry!” he yelled while going downstairs.

Boa looked at him with disbelief and Hyoyeon became nervous.

Eunhyuk felt that someone is staring at him and became fully awake once he saw Boa. “NOONA!” his eyes widened and froze on his spot.

“Yah! You’re not treating your fiancé well don’t you?!” Boa went in front of him and puts her hands in her waist.

Eunhyuk nervously laughed and thought of something. He went on Hyoyeon’s side “Noona~ we’re always like that you know. It’s that how comfortable we are with each other.” he snake his arms around Hyoyeon’s slim waist Damn, how come a nerd have curves like this, he thought.  He srtongly pulled her closer to him as a sign for her to play along.

Hyoyeon awkwardly laughed “Ah~ yeah unnie.” she puts her arms around his waist and gave him a pinch on his side. Eunhyuk awkwardly smiled as he tried to hide his pain.

However, Boa didn’t buy their explanations. She doesn’t know why, but somehow they look really awkward and she felt like there’s something wrong with the two. She decided to shrug her thought off and just observe more.

“Well I guess you should not treat each other like that. You’ll get misinterpreted by the others.” she sighed.

“By the way, why are you here noona?” Eunhyuk asked and noticed that Boa’s expression darkened. “It’s not that I don’t want you here noona, I’m just curious.” he quickly added.

“I’ll be staying here for a while…. I don’t know for how long.” she answered.

“EHHHHH?!!!” they both shouted at the same time.

Boa was shocked by the reactions she received from them. “Why? You don’t like it?”

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter