Unfinished Business

Getting married with a PLAYBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are on their way to the Kim’s Company. They received a call from Eunhyuk’s Mom to go there for the final plan for their wedding. They are so silent right now, no one dared to talk. There is only one person they are thinking right now: Kwon Yuri.

Hyoyeon deeply sighed, closing her eyes, getting the attention of Eunhyuk.

He looked at her. “You okay?” She just nodded. “I’m nervous too.”

Hyoyeon faced him. “What will we do?” He just shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. She sighed and played with her fingers. “We need to tell them.” She said, looking down.

Eunhyuk didn’t respond. They became quiet once again. They finally arrived at the Company and immediately headed to the office where their Parents are waiting. With a nervous heart, Hyoyeon opened the door with a big deep breath and saw the smiling and happy faces of both their Parents.

“You guys are here.” Hyoyeon’s Mom stood up with a smile. “Come sit here.”

They both bowed to their Parents and smiled as they sit across them.

Eunhyuk’s Mom clasped her hands as she sweetly smiled at the two. “After we finalized everything, you two will choose the wedding dress and suit.”

Eunhyuk smiled at his Mom while Hyoyeon just stayed quiet. She cleared , making all of them look at her. She took a deep breath. “I want to cancel the wedding.” Eunhyuk’s eyes widened. “I can’t love him no matter how hard I try…. I don’t want to force myself and I’m sure, you, Mom and Dad doesn’t want it too right??? Correction, WE can’t love each other. We already tried.”

Her Mom’s smile slowly disappeared while she was talking. “Honey….. We can wait…. We will move the wedding….” The others nodded, and to her surprise, she also saw Eunhyuk nodded. She didn’t expect this kind of response from them.

“We will move it.” Eunhyuk’s Mom said. “Don’t worry… We’ll give you two more time, okay?? If you want you two can go now and spend time with each other.”

Eunhyuk stood up and pulled Hyoyeon up from her seat. “We will.” He smiled and bowed to them, Hyoyeon did the same. They then went out.

They are now inside the car. “Yah. What the hell were you thinking woman? Did you see the reaction from our Parents?” Eunhyuk pointed.

Hyoyeon just looked down. “I’m sorry.” She softly said.

Eunhyuk sighed. “You’re lucky they didn’t react as we expected.”

Hyoyeon nodded. “They should give us more time so that we can also have a better plan.” She stated, making him speechless for a while. “Let’s go home now. I’ll accompany Yesung Oppa look for an apartment.”

His eyes widened. He faced her. “Yah!”

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. “Palli!!!” Ha!

“Alright, but I’m coming with you two.” He drove off.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A week after the Graduation

Hyoyeon tried her best to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter