Big Problem

Getting married with a PLAYBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good night Hyoyeonnie, Hyukkie~” Boa said to them.

The two nodded awkwardly. “Nae unnie.” Hyo smiled.

“By the way Hyuk, don’t be too rough on Hyoyeonnie if ever.” Boa winked to them and left before teasing them.

“Y-yah unnie!” Hyoyeon tried to yell but too late, Boa already went inside her room.

Eunhyuk decided to more. He locked their door and walk closer to her until she fell on their bed. He crawled to her and pinned her in the bed. “YAAH!!” she yelled, he just smirked.

Hyoyeon pushed him hard and punch him everywhere. “Babo babo babo babo!!!!” she yelled angrily.

“YAH STOP!! It hurts!” he pinned Hyoyeon again, holding tightly her both hands and stared at her closely. ! Her lips are so tempting, he thought.

He continue to stare at her, until “AAAHHHHHH!” he yelled. Hyoyeon just kneed his junior.

“BYUNTAE! You deserved it you PLAYBOY!!!” she yelled at him.

“It’ll be your fault if we will not have a child.” he scolded her while holding his junior.

She scoffed. “Like I want to.” she rolled her eyes while putting pillows in the middle of the bed.

“What are you doing?” he raised his eyebrow.

“Don’t go through my side. This will be your side only.” she pointed at the left side of the bed.

After they argued on some nonsense talks they had, they fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hyoyeon woke up first feeling some arms hugging her waist from behind. She turned her head only to see a monkey sleeping. Her eyes went wide, she quickly removed his arms, but Eunhyuk puts his arms back.

“Your hair smells good.” Eunhyuk whispered ily on Hyoyeon’s ear. She shivered at his sudden action.

“, why the hell are you so ing hot?!” he groaned and pulled her closer. Hyoyeon’s eyes went wide as she felt something hard on her .

“Y-yah Byu-ntae! W-we s-still ha-ve sch-chool!” she smacked his arms and went outside directly. , hormones, he thought.

Every time Hyoyeon will remember the incident, she’ll just shiver suddenly and sometimes blushed at the thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Eunhyuk dragged Hyoyeon inside the janitor’s closet.

“What the hell?!” she glared at him.

“It’s about the plan!” he glared back at her.

“Anyway, so here it is. Let’s just ignore noona, arasso? Let’s just stay away from her.” he continued.

“Arasso.” she rolled her eyes at him and went out, slamming the door loudly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hyoyeon spotted Boa outside the school. Once they made eye contact, Boa waved at her. She immediately pretended to be on the phone with Jessica and turned back on her way. “Yeah Sica, I’m on my way.” she purposely made her voice loud and ran off.

Boa stopped on her tracks as she saw Hyoyeon hurriedly ran. “Weird.” she murmured.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Boa has been working at their school for 2 months alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter