I Loved You

Getting married with a PLAYBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yesung looked up and met a very familiar pair of eyes. It was Yuri.

"Yuri-ah..." His words was filled with sadness.

The others around them furrowed their brows as they were so confused on what was happening.

Yuri frozed on her spot and lookes like she was about to cry. "Oppa do you know her?" Jessica's voice brought her back to her senses. "Oppa let's go." She dragged Eunhyuk out of the scene, leaving others more confused, including Yesung.

"Yesung oppa what was that?" Hyoyeon asked.

Yesung sighed. "I will leave first. I'm suddenly tired." He then walked away from them. The others followed him immediately "Oppa wait!"

 

"What's your relationship with with Hyoyeon's cousin?" Eunhyuk asked.

Yuri rolled her eyes. "I'm tired, let me rest. Go out."

When Eunhyuk was out of the room, she silently cried.

 

"Oppa we're not going to stop unless you give us an explanation of what just happened a while ago. Please." Hyoyeon said, holding Yesung's hand.

He sighed once again before answering. "Alright." He sat on the couch, the others gathered around him.

"She was the one I've been telling you Hyo. My first love. We met when I was in US. We practically hang out always, you know, we’re both in a foreign country, we helped each other a lot. We shared our problems to each other. I knew about Hyukjae, she did told me about it. He was her first love, but then she really want to pursue her dreams and she needed to leave him, so she left without saying anything to him."

“I guess she’s the reason why Eunhyuk hyung became like that.” Donghae muttered to himself.

“We became really close and without me noticing, I fell in love with her. I confessed, and she said yes. We started dating and it felt so perfect. I told myself that she’s the one, she’s the one I’m marrying. But then one time, there was a party in one of our friend’s house, we let it all out there. We drank our hearts out, partied all night until we were so wasted. We kissed, we made out, that’s all I remember at that night, and the rest was blurry. After that party, she started acting weird, she has been cold towards me and I don’t even know why she was like that, until now, really. She was telling me she needed to go back here in Korea and that she didn’t really love me, that she’s still in love with her first love. She told me she was just using me to forget him, when she spat those words to me, I felt like dying. And that was the last time we talked to each other I think. Like what she did to Hyukjae, she left me there without saying anything. I really have no idea where it went wrong though, everything was so perfect back then.” Yesung deeply sighed.

"Wow. What a small world." Jessica said, still trying to gasp everything. Donghae was just as amused as her, staring blankly at nothing.

"Oppa she's pregnant with Hyukjae's baby." Hyoyeon spoke, breaking the silence.

After hearing those words, he can’t help but cry, shocking everyone. "I'm such a fool. I loved her so much... No... I still love her. Hyoyeon-ah what should I do." He held Hyoyeon's shoulders. "I want her back Hyo... I- I'm willing to accept their child. I'm willing to be the father. I can--"

"Oppa stop... I really don't know what you should do. I'm hurting too you know! Do you think it's easy for me knowing your first love is with the man I love right now, carrying his baby...?  Oppa... It hurts like hell, the pain is killing me." Hyoyeon snapped, she let out all the words she's been wanting to say after Yesung's revelation.

Jessica immediately went to her friend's side, comforting her, Donghae did the same to Yesung.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Weeks has already passed after the unexpected encounter of Yesung and Yuri, Eunhyuk still have no idea about them. Yuri's been avoiding the question every time he asked.

"Donghae-yah" He sat in front of his brother at their dining table. "I'm sure you know something."

"I don't know what you're talking about hyung." He continued eating.

"Yuri and Yesung hyung." Donghae stopped for a moment and continued, not answering him. "Please Donghae, tell me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter