Speechless

Getting married with a PLAYBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyoyeon was still sleeping but her phone keeps buzzing; it woke her up.

“Hello?” she answered, it was the Princess.

“YEONNIE~ Good Morniiiiing~” Jessica greeted in English.

Hyoyeon chuckled. “Wow. You’re up early. Did you eat cucumbers?” she joked

“YAH!” Jessica shouted, literally.

Hyoyeon immediately took her phone away from her ear. “Yah, we’re on the phone okay? No need to shout, geez.”

Hyoyeon heard her giggle. “I’m sorry. So, I want to meet up later.” Jessica said.

“Why?” Hyoyeon lazily replied.

“I want you, my best friend Kim Hyoyeon; meet my other best friend, Kwon Yuri, so that you two will become best friends also. That’ll make us three best friends.” Jessica said, cutely.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. “You could’ve said, ‘I want you to meet my best friend.”

Jessica chuckled. “Let’s meet okay? At my favorite café, 3 PM. Don’t be late.”

“Fine.” Hyoyeon sighed. “It’s still in the afternoon and you called so early. Really though, what’s wrong with you these days?”

“Whatever blonde. Byee~” Jessica said, giggling.

“Hmm. Bye.” Hyoyeon ended the call and went back to sleep more.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica was the first one to arrive at the café. She sat at a table good for four people. She checked her watch. “It’s 2:50. I’m early.” she giggled. The door opened revealing a blonde petite lady. She waved her hands like a kid. “Hyohyo!” she called.

Hyoyeon spotted the Princess. She walked towards her and sat across of her. “You’re early. That’s a new.” she sarcastically said.

Jessica just smiled. “Let’s just wait for her for a while, nae?” Hyoyeon just nodded, sitting comfortably; arms crossed.

They both turned their heads as the door opened, revealing a tall gorgeous lady with an almost perfect body walking towards their table.

“Shikaaa~” her voice was husky.

“Yuri-ahh~” Jessica stood up from her seat and hugged her tightly. Hyoyeon just watched the two best friends reunited with a genuine smile. “Sit.” Jessica broke the hug, and lets her sit on the right side. “Yuri-ah, this is Hyoyeon, my new best friend.” she said, pointing at Hyoyeon.

Yuri looked at Hyoyeon with her pretty smile. “Annyeong~ Jessica had said a lot of good things about you. I’m glad to finally meet you Hyoyeon-ssi.”

Hyoyeon smiled back. “It’s great to finally meet you Yuri-ssi.” she bowed her head a little.

“Aigoo.” Jessica chuckled. “You two should drop the formalities. Starting from now, the three of us are best friends.” she slightly clapped her hands.

Yuri nodded. “Arasso. Hyoyeon-ah?” she said, smiling.

Hyoyeon chuckled. “Nae Yuri-ah?” she smiled. She furrowed her eyebrows. “Possibly, have we met before?”

Yuri tilts her head, trying to remember if they met. She shook her head. “I don’t think so. It’s my first time seeing you.” she smiled.

Hyoyeon chuckled. “It’s just you look familiar though. Maybe I just saw you somewhere but you didn’t saw me.”

Yuri laughed. “That’s possible though.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter