True Identity

Getting married with a PLAYBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a Sunday, Hyoyeon finally decided to reveal her true identity to the public. She called her parents about it, and they were happy about Hyoyeon’s decision, so they made an announcement about it. Everyone, mostly Hyoyeon’s schoolmates were shocked when they heard and saw the news.

 HYOHYUK’S HOUSE

Hyoyeon is in the living room, eating chips and watch TV comfortably. She’s home alone since Eunhyuk went on a date with IU. She didn’t expect that Eunhyuk came back early. “Why you’re back early?” she asked him “IU got a call from her mom that they’ll be having dinner.” he replied while taking off his coat. Hyoyeon just nodded and switch her attention back to the movie she’s watching and Eunhyuk sat at the other side of the couch “Why are you still here?” Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow “I want to watch the movie too.” he replied without looking at her.  What the hell on earth are you wearing Kim Hyoyeon? He thought once he notices she’s wearing short shorts with a loose shirt.

Eunhyuk tried to distract himself from looking at her legs; he keeps shifting his position “Yah, what is wrong with you? Could you please stay put on your seat? It’s distracting.” she rolled her eyes at him. After a few minutes, she receive a call from Jessica “Yoboseyo?” she answered the call “Hyoyeonnie~ can you please sleep over here tonight? I’m home alone.” Jessica pouted on the other line, and she knew that she’s probably pouting right now “Mom and Dad went on their business trip, while my baby Soojung will be sleeping over at Naeunnie’s house.” she continued. Eunhyuk is trying to eavesdrop on their conversation “Alright, I’ll be there in 20.” she hanged up.

She stood up and went to her room “Where are you going?” Eunhyuk asked “I’ll be sleeping over at Jessica’s.” she answered without looking back at him “Oh alright, I guess I can invite some girls.” he purposely said it loud so that Hyoyeon will hear it. She just shook her head and starts putting all the things she’ll bring at Sica’s. After putting everything in her bag, she went down and puts her converse shoes on “Yah nerd, you’ll be wearing only that?” he asked while pointing at her outfit, he still call her ‘Nerd’ “What’s wrong with it?” she puts her hands on her hips like an ahjumma “Aish! I’ll drive you there.” he grabs his key and dragged her inside his car “YAH!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter