A Week

Getting married with a PLAYBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation

However, her eyes went wide and were so surprised.

It’s not Hyoyeon, she thought and was about to step forward towards them. She shook her head. Aniya, I’ll just investigate first, she thought. She immediately looks for the two students who said they were close to Eunhyuk.

She went inside a room. “Excuse me, are Lee Taemin and Kim Kibum here?” she scanned around the room.

“They went to the Dance Room unnie.” a girl with black hair casually replied.

“Oh thank you Soojungie~” she smiled and directly went to them.

She found them in there. Taemin who’s dancing while Key is just playing on his phone, looking bored.

“Hey, I want to talk to you two for a while.” she interrupted them.

“Annyeong haseyo Ms. Boa.” they bowed.

“Let’s just talk here.” she went at the center and sat on the floor. “Come here.”

“I’ll just ask some questions.” she started. “You guys had mentioned it before that you’re pretty close with Eunhyuk right?” she continued.

They nodded. “Nae.”

“Good.” she nodded her head. “Just a few questions about him. This will be quick.”

“Nae Ms. Boa.” replied Taemin.

“Alright first, is he currently in a relationship now?” she raised her eyebrow.

The two looked at each other. “Yes.” replied Key.

She was so shocked but didn’t show it. “Oh, is that so?” she calmly replied. “For how long?” she added.

“They’ve been dating for almost a year I think?” Taemin replied, trying to remember. Key just nodded.

“Jinjja?!” her eyes went wide. That monkey!!!! “Who’s the girl?” she asked with a blank expression.

“It’s Lee Ji Eun, Ms. Boa.” replied Key.

“Also known as IU right?” she furrowed eyebrows. She nodded her head as she analyzed everything mentally.

“Alright that’s it guys.” she stood up. “Thank you.” she then pats their heads.

“Oh by the way, don’t tell him I asked you those questions.” she pointed her fingers at them before leaving, they nodded.

Taemin looked at Key. “Hyung, is Ms. Boa interested to Eunhyuk hyung?” he innocently asked.

Key just smacked his head. “Babo! Ms. Boa is his cousin.” he rolled his eyes and stood up, continuing what he was doing before.

“Diva.” Taemin murmured. “Oh maja. How can I forget it.” he pouted.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Boa went to her office. She sighed heavily. “So, it means that no one knows about them? That they’re just pretending in front of me? So, that’s why they’re ignoring me when we are in school because they were afraid that their secrets might be exposed?” she talked to herself.

She scoffed as she finally realizes the situation. “AHHHHH! This is driving me crazy.” she pulled her hair out due to frustration as well as anger.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dinner

“Hyo, you have some ketchup on your lips.” Eunhyuk wiped it with his thumb.

Hyoyeon just smiled ‘sweetly’ at him

Boa looked at them in disbelief and rolled her eyes. Huhhh!

The two keep acting sweet in front of her. She loudly sighed, making them turn their attention to her.

“You okay?” Yunho asked her.

“Yeah. Just still frustrated and mad about the book I just read a while ago.” she lied.

“What is it about unnie?” asked Hyoyeon innocently.

“Ohh. It’s about two people who hate each other’s guts, being in an arranged marriage by their parents. They didn’t tell it to the other people about it, aside their family. No, not really, they even kept it a secret to the guy’s cousin. So, they planned on acting all lovey dovey in front of the cousin, fooling the cousin all the time. The cousin finally knew that all this time, they were just pretending in front of her and the most pathetic part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter