Second Confession

Getting married with a PLAYBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Yuri. She was also wide eyed when the person opened the door was Hyoyeon, she was thinking maybe she got the wrong address so, she checked her phone to look again but she was right. She then heard a familiar voice, and it made her shock more; it was Eunhyuk, the man she love in one roof with her best friend. She tried to talk but nothing’s coming out from . She looked at Eunhyuk then at Hyoyeon. “Hyo? What are you doing here?” She asked, bringing the two of them back to reality. Hyoyeon just stayed on her spot, looking at Yuri.

A panting Jessica and Donghae then arrived at the scene; eyes went wide seeing the current situation right now. Yuri then faced them. “Is this why you don’t want me to pay a visit for him today?” she looked at them in disbelief, especially at Jessica, her own best friend. She then turned faced again Hyoyeon. “Answer me, Hyo!” She said, almost yelling.

Eunhyuk then marched towards them, as if it was a cue. “Let’s all go inside and we’ll explain everything.” he said, calmly. Everyone followed him to the living room.

“Explain.” Yuri said, coldly.

“Yul… We are arranged marriage by our parents.” Hyoyeon said, looking down.

Tears started to form from her eyes. “What a good joke, Hyo.” She said, trying to laugh. “Oppa, Hyoyeonnie is really funny right?” She said, looking at Eunhyuk.

“Yul, it’s true. Our Moms made a promise to each other when they were young that they’ll let their children to get married. It’s stupid right?” He said, looking straight to her eyes.

She was now crying. “But…. Why didn’t you tell me?” She said, voice shaking. She then faced Hyoyeon. “Hyo…. I trusted you…. I treat you as my real Sister.” then at Jessica. “And you also Sica…. I’m disappointed to the both of you.”

“Yul, I’m sorry.” Jessica looked down, trying not to cry. Donghae comforted her.

“Yul…. I swear I was planning to tell you sooner but I don’t have courage…. And I don’t want to hurt you Yul…..” Hyoyeon started tearing up too.

“But you all are hurting me more now!!” She raised her voice. “I can’t believe all of you.” She said, shaking her head. Eunhyuk went beside her, hugging her side.

All of them went silent, only the girls’ sobs are heard. Eunhyuk comforting Yuri while Jessica comforted by Donghae. Hyoyeon looked at them….. She somehow feels guilty and she doesn’t know why.

“Oppa…. let’s break up.” Yuri spoke up. Hyoyeon immediately stood up from her seat and kneeled in front of Yuri, getting her hand from Eunhyuk’s hand. They are all wide eyed for her actions. “Yul…. Look at me.” Yuri did what she told. Hyoyeon gulped, holding back her tears. “You don’t need to do that okay? I don’t even love him Yul.” Nice lie, Hyo. “ Yul…. You’re Eunhyuk’s first love and, I know you love each other so much….. And I don’t want our friendship to be ruined just because of this stupid arranged marriage…. I’ll try my best to convince our parent’s…. In fact, Eunhyuk and I already planned that….. So, you two are not breaking up okay?” She finished her little speech, wiping Yuri’s tears stains off her flawless face. You made the right decision, Hyo…. Make sure you won’t regret it, she mentally reminded herself.

Yuri pulled Hyoyeon in a hug. “Thank you…. I know you’re a really good friend Hyo….” She said, between her sobs. Hyoyeon just soothingly rubbed her back. “Come here, Jessica.” Hyoyeon gestured her to join the hug and the three best friends hug each other. Donghae then went beside his brother, patting his shoulders with a smile.

Hyoyeon broke their group hug. “So, we’ll leave you two alone and settle everything out okay?” she said, holding Yuri’s hand.

“Uhm, Hyo… I have something to ask.”

“What is it Yul?” Hyoyeon replied, raising her eyebrow.

“You’re not sleeping in one bed right?”

Hyoyeon chuckled. “Of course not.” she said, shaking her head.

Yuri nodded with a smile. “Alright then.”

Hyoyeon linked her arms with Jessica and Donghae. “We’ll leave now. Bye.” She said, dragging the two away who are trying to wave at them.

I don’t even love him, Yul. Hyoyeon’s voice echoed to his ears. Yuri then approached Eunhyuk, making him snap out of his thoughts. “Oppa…. I’m sorry….” She hugged his waist.

Why are you thinking of that Hyukjae! Babo! He hugged back Yuri, caressing her hair. “I told you…. I only love you…” he said, kissing her forehead. “Let’s go watch a movie.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as they exited the house, Hyoyeon let go of the couple’s arms and stopped walking. “Hyo, are you okay?” Jessica asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter