Glances

Getting married with a PLAYBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The three girls arrived at the meeting place. Yuri looks around at the place, leaving her two best friends behind. She spotted a familiar guy’s back. She giggled by herself and slowly walks towards the guy.

“She looks like a creeper.” Jessica said to Hyoyeon, whispering.

Hyoyeon laughed. “I know right?”

“OPPA!!!!” Yuri shouted then back hugged the guy.

Jessica and Hyoyeon giggled. “Well, that was cute.” said Hyoyeon.

The guy turned around and hugged Yuri. “You’re here.” he said, smiling.

By the time the guy turned around, Hyoyeon and Jessica stopped on their tracks with complete shock.

“Where are your best friends?” the guy asked, looking behind Yuri.

Yuri turned her head and saw the two stood frozen. “What happened to those two?” she muttered, loud enough for the guy to hear. The guy followed where Yuri is looking, he then met an angry looking pair of eyes and the other one are pain; his eyes widened.

“YAAH! Come here!!!” Yuri shouted at them, making them snap out of it.

Jessica’s hand turned into a fist. “That bastard.” she muttered under her breathe, about to walk but Hyoyeon took grip on her arms quickly.

Yuri was already confused looking at the two. She then faced the guy, and giggled. “I’m sorry oppa. Those two are completely weird but in a good way.”

“Let go of me Hyo.” Jessica sternly said, looking at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon shook her head. “Sica, please. I know what you’re thinking. Please Sica. I beg you.”

“Kim Hyoyeon, are you crazy?!!” Jessica said, half shouting.

Hyoyeon swallowed hard. “Let’s go.” she said, dragging Jessica. “Promise me, Sica.” she whispered on their way.

Jessica didn’t answer; Hyoyeon tightened her grip on her. “Ouch… Okay fine, whatever….”

They stood in front of the couple. “Yah! You two are being weird again.” Yuri said, chuckling. She then faced the guy beside him, smiling. “These two are my best friends. This is Jung Sooyeon but preferred to be called Jessica.” she said, pointing at the brunette one. “And this blondie over here is Kim Hyoyeon.” she then pointed at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon bowed her head a little. “Nice to finally meet you.” she said, secretly nudging Jessica.

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Nice to meet you.” she said, coldly.

Yuri noticed Jessica’s tone. “Are you okay, Sica?”

Jessica cleared . “Yeah. I’m perfectly fine.”

Yuri just nodded. She then nudged the guy beside her. “Introduce yourself.”

“Huh??? Oh yeah…..” he cleared his throat. “Lee Hyukjae, but please call me Eunhyuk.” he said, bowing his head a little, taking a short glance at Hyoyeon who’s avoiding eye contact.

“Yaaah~ what happened to the both of you? A while ago you were pretty excited meeting him; you even said you’ll be interrogating him.” Yuri said, laughing awkwardly.

Eunhyuk cleared his throat again. “Why don’t we have some ice cream inside and have a small talk.”

“You’re right…. Let’s go.” Yuri said, linking her arms with the two loud girls who just became quiet.

They found a table near the window and sat there. Hyoyeon sat near the window; Jessica sitting beside her and Eunhyuk in front of her.

“Oppa and I will order ice cream and foods, okay?” Yuri asked, looking at the girls in front of her and received just a nod from them. They then stood up and went to order.

Once the couple was gone, Jessica immediately looked at Hyoyeon, glaring. “Hyo, what the hell were you thinking?!!”

Hyoyeon faced Jessica. “Sica, it’s pretty clear that Yuri is so happy today….” she said, facing the window. “And I don’t want to ruin it..”

Jessica sighed. “So you’ll let yourself be hurt again???? You’re an idiot, Hyo.” she said, frankly.

Hyoyeon faced her again. “I know, Jessica….  I know….” she said, giving a small smile.

“I’m sorry… That was a bit rude… I just care for you Hyo…. Just remember I’ll be always here for you okay?” Jessica said, reaching for Hyo’s hand.

Hyoyeon smiled, holding Jessica’s hand. “Thanks….” she said, nodding.

“We’re baaack~” Yuri sang, holding a tray of Ice Cream with three different flavors; 2 Chocolate, Strawberry, and Vanilla while Eunhyuk is holding a tray of cakes. “Strawberry Ice Cream for you Sica, since it’s your favorite.” she said, giving the ice cream to Jessica.

Jessica smiled. “Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter