Who's this GUY?

Getting married with a PLAYBOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been two weeks since after everything was revealed, Yuri would always go to Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk’s house to hang out and even sometimes, she would sleep over. Right now, Eunhyuk and Yuri are just hanging out in the living room. Hyoyeon came down from her room and smiled at them. “I’ll just go somewhere.”

Yuri stopped her. “Stay here please… Come on Hyo…. You’re avoiding me right?”

Hyoyeon immediately shook her head. “I’m not avoiding you Yul…” she leaned to her right side. “I’m just giving you two alone time.” she said, whispering. Eunhyuk became curious as he saw her leaned in, he tried to eavesdrop to them but failed.

Yuri lightly smacked Hyoyeon’s shoulder and Hyoyeon just laughed at her looking at her red face. “Yah. Stop that, okay? I won’t let you go today Hyo…” she said, smirking, dragging her towards the couch, forcing her to sit.

“Fine… I’ll stay here, but just this day, okay?” she gave in.

Yuri smiled at Hyo. “I know you can’t resist me.”

Hyoyeon chuckled. “Whatever.”

“Uhhhh… So, Oppa and Hyo, how is your plan on convincing your parents?” Yuri asked, making the two look at each other. They really forgot about it.

Hyoyeon cleared . “Don’t worry about that Yul…. I promise you, I’ll make them stop this arrange marriage.”

Eunhyuk looked at her. Is she really serious about that? Will she be okay if she’ll disappoint her parents? AISH! Hyukjae! Why do you even care?! He dozed off. “Oppa!!!” Yuri shouted, making him snap out of his thoughts.

Yuri giggled, seeing his surprised face. “Oppa, you’re cute….” she said, pinching both of his cheeks.

Hyoyeon just smiled looking at them, but they never know how she felt inside. It’s okay Hyo…. At least the people you love are happy.’

“Right! I almost forgot!” Yuri said, clapping her hands, looking excited. “I’ll be having a small party tomorrow at my house…. Just us…. Me, Eunhyuk Oppa, you, Jessica and Donghae Oppa.” she smiled.

“Huh? What’s the occasion?” Hyoyeon asked.

Yuri shook her head. “Nothing. I just feel like having party.” she said, giggling. “Oh wait, I’ll call Jessica now.” she said, getting her phone from her purse and call Jessica. “Sica?.... I just want to tell you I’ll be having a small party tomorrow at my house, you know, just us….. Of course, Krystal and her boyfriend can come too….. Yeah, I already told Hyoyeonnie…. Yah! No need to shout okay?.... What?! It’s just a small party. Why do I need to have a theme or motif??? What?!! Fine!!! Uhhhhh…. Maybe, black and white???? Yah! I’ll be deciding since it’s my party! It’s final whether you like it or not….. Why do we need to wear a dress?? You do really have a dress , geez…. Fine! A dress, satisfied?? Alright bye! Don’t forget to tell your boyfriend. We’ll start 8 in the evening, but it’s better if you’ll be there earlier.” she then hung up with a sigh.

“What just happened?” Hyoyeon asked.

“She was squealing with her dolphin like voice. She suggested I need to have a theme, so I decided just black and white? She also said, we need to wear a dress.” Yuri said, rolling her eyes.

“Why?? I mean, you said it’ll be just a small party right?” Hyoyeon asked again, raising a brow.

Yuri puffed her cheeks. “I know right?! Gosh, that girl.”

Hyoyeon just chuckled. “We know her obsession to dresses…. And she loves fashion; we can’t do anything about that.”

“Right…. Let’s watch a movie then…. Oppa, order some Pizza.” Yuri said, looking to some movies she wanted to watch. Hyoyeon then went to the kitchen to make some juice and her phone starts to ring in the couch. Eunhyuk saw it and gets it, walking towards the kitchen. Yuri saw his actions and frowned a little.

“Hyo, your phone’s ringing.” he said, handing her the phone.

Hyoyeon gets it. “Thanks…” she then answered it. He then left. “Sica??? Now??? Huh? You’re on your way here??? Ugh, fine!!! Y—Yah!!” Jessica just hung up. “Aish, what’s wrong with this girl really.” she puts her phone inside her jeans pocket and gets the bottle of juice and went back to the living room.

“Yul… I really want to hang out with you here but Jessica just called me a while ago saying she’s on her way here and we’ll shop for a dress for your party.” Hyoyeon explained, getting her bag.

Yuri chuckled. “She’s really excited about it…. It’s okay Hyo….” They then heard a horn from outside and were sure the Princess has arrived.

“I’ll go then…. I’m really sorry Yul… Just enjoy your date….” She teased them, before leaving.

 

“Palli!!! Get in!!!” Jessica demanded at Hyoyeon who is still tying her shoelaces.

Hyoyeon got up and hopped in inside Jessica’s car. “Geez, you’re so impatient…”

After a 20 minute ride, they arrived in a mall. Jessica of course, dragged again Hyoyeon like last time they shopped in her cousin’s shop, Tiffany and started scanning for their outfit for tomorrow’s small party at Yuri’s. “Hyo, let me choose yours….” Jessica said, smiling at Hyo. She then turned around and muttered. “I’ll show to that jerk how loser he is for not falling in love with you Hyo.”

Hyoyeon heard her muttering and stood beside her, leaning. “Are you saying something Jessica?” she said, making the Princess jumped a bit.

“Yah! Don’t just come near me without making a noise, my gosh.” Jessica said, rolling her eyes and fixing her hair. “I wasn’t saying anything…. Aish! Don’t disturb me okay?” she said, continuing to scan for dresses. Hyoyeon just shrugged and sat on the couch inside the shop, looking at the busy Jessica. It’s been 20 minutes and Jessica still hasn’t chosen a dress, she was already bored so she played some games on her phone. “I’m done!!!!” Jessica yelled, making the other people who are inside the shop look at her, but she didn’t care; besides it’s her cousin’s shop.

Hyoyeon face-palmed herself, walking towards Jessica to check the dress she chose for her. However, her jaw dropped once she saw the dress that Jessica showed to her. “Y—YaH!!! That’s so revealing!!!” she said, pointing the dress.

Jessica looked at the dress and shook her head. “It’s not…. I’ll let you wear stocking though….. We don’t need to fit it…. I knew we would look perfect in these dresses…. Now let’s go and pay for it.” she then walk towards the cashier.

“Ohh? Annyeong haseyo, Miss Jessica.” the cashier bowed her head and smiled. “You don’t need to pay for it, Miss Jessica… Miss Tiffany knew that you shopped here last time and paid for it. So she told us, that whenever you’ll buy something here, you don’t need to pay for it.” the cashier said, smiling.

Jessica smiled. “Oh really?? I’ll call Tiffany later then and say thank you…. Well, thank you also... Uhhh, can we at least have three hangers so that the dresses won’t be crumpled? And also three boxes for the shoes.”

The cashier smiled and nodded, getting three hangers and three boxes and calling someone to assist them. “Here you go.”

Jessica smiled. “Thank you…. Let’s go Hyo…” she held her hand, dragging her again.

“Uhh Sica, I’ll hold mine and Krystal’s.” Hyoyeon said, getting her dress and shoes from Jessica’s hand. The only time Jessica will be hard working is when it comes to fashion.

After buying foods, Jessica drove to her house. “You’ll be sleeping over at my house so that I can doll you up for tomorrow.” Jessica said, focusing on the road.

Hyoyeon nodded. “Alright then….”

They arrived and started eating the foods hey bought a while ago with Krystal and Taemin, Krystal’s boyfriend.

“Soojung and Taemin, you two we’ll be going with us tomorrow at Yuri’s, she’ll be having just a small party.” Jessica said before sipping from her Cola.

Krystal smiled and then pouted. “I don’t have a dress.”

“I already bought an outfit for you baby.” Jessica said, Krystal’s hair, making her embarrassed.

“Yah unnie!! I told you to stop calling me baby… I’m not a baby anymore okay?? And Taeminnie is here, gosh.” Krystal said, pouting. Taemin smiled at his shy girlfriend. Hyoyeon just chuckled at them.

“Yah! It’s unfiar for unnie!! Taemin can call you baby and I can’t?” Jessica playfully glared at her younger sister. “Aish, whatever. You’ll stay as a baby to me forever.”

Hyoyeon then snapped her fingers. “Taem, there’s a theme, black and white.”

Taemin nodded. “I can just wear black or white right nooona?” Hyoyeon nodded. “Got it noona.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, Jessica, Hyoyeon and Krystal started preparing 5 PM. Jessica told Donghae to just go directly to Yuri’s since Taemin will be picking them up, and of course she wants to surprise her fishy. They finished prepari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter