2.Start of hell

Love Contract

What a way to start off the week. First I'm late to work thankfully my manger was understanding of me, only thing she said was that the boss might not like this.Hopefully I don't lose my job after one day that would be bad to tell mom and dad.

"Kim Dasom"

"Yes"

"Mr.Kim would like to see you"

Oh great now I'm in trouble Mr.Kim is my boss they say he is  mean and doesn't give into anyone, hopefully this isn't about  me being late. I get up from my desk and go to the elevator. I'm scared but who knows he may just want to welcome me, I say in my head. I step off the elevator and go towards the his office. I knock on the door and he welcomes me in. 

"Miss Kim welcome"

"H.h.hello sir"

"Sit down in that chair" he says without looking up at me. I sit down in the chair he pointed out.

"I know you may not now but we have a serious policy on being late"

  "I'm sorry sir it won't happen again"

"Your right" he says as he stands up from his chair. Then he looks over and me and in amazement we lock eyes and I realize he was the guy I knocked over this morning.

"YOU" he shouts out. I sit very quiet not saying a single thing knowing if I open my mouth I might cause a scene. 

"You, you should be fired"

"But I haven't done anything yet"

"You bump into me in my own work space your lucky I was busy and the didn't tell the guards to come get you" he shouted very loud at me, all of a sudden a knock came from the door. 

"Come in" in walks a Mr.Park of park hotel.Oh gosh his son is  the most handsome. He walks in and looks at me for a couple of minutes.

"Why myungsoo you should have told me she was coming today I would have waited to see her" he said very happy.

I look at Mr.Kim and then Mr.Park confuses at what Mr.park meant by meet her. Mr.Kim looks at me. Within secs Mr.Kim grabs my hand and says

"Why yes this us her Dasom met Mr.Park a good friend of dads"he says. I'm confused by all this and even more frightened, I try to escape but he grasp my hands to tight for me to move out. He leans in and whispers

"If you want to keep your job play along"

I think back and forth what is right and what is wrong. I have to keep this job. But I don't want to lie. I need this job though.

"Yes I'm his fiancee" I say with a half smile on my face. 

"Ohh well then how about dinner tonight I'd love to her more about you and you can meet myungsoo parents as well, how about it"

Before I could even say anything myungsoo spoke first

"Yes she well be there right" he looked at me with a nod and piercing eye. I wish I would have spoken the truth and said I wasn't but no I had to continue lying

"Yes of course I'll go" I Said with a half smile again. 

"Alright see you later" he said as he got up and left. After he left I push my hand away and sat down on the chair again

"6:30 ill pick you up"

"We are really doing this"

"Yes remember your job is on the line"

"Fine but I have no nice clothes" I said hoping he would realize I really didn't want to go.

"That's fine here take this, get something nice to wear" he said handing me a card.

"What you trust me"

"Just take it and leave. Be ready by 6:30" he said as I got up and left.