Whos she?

Love Contract
The next day I went to work as usually. Myungsoo didn't say much to me in the morning. During work I got a text from the girls to go hang out. Since I had little work anyways and it was almost my break I decided I would go. I walked into myungsoo's office to tell him I was leaving. 
"Myungsoo"
"Yes"
"May I go out with the girls today to eat"
"Okay" he said without looking up at me. I decide that since he didn't care I would go. I got up and left to the cafe near my work. As I walked in soyou was sitting in a table by the window. I walked over there and took the sit right across from. We talked for a bit before bora and hyroin came in. After we all got settled down I told them about Seo in guk and everything that happen last night. They were surprised when I told then that I thought myungsoo had gotten jealous or something. At the same time my phone went off like crazy with text messages. I thoughts they where myungsoo but no they where actually from seo in guk. He wanted to meet up and talk, I decide since myungsoo didn't want us alone I would invite him to the company. He agreed to come to the company. After I finished my meal I said bye to the girls and went straight to the company. I didn't want seo in guk to be waiting for me so I hurried. By the time I got there he wasn't there yet. I sat at a table waiting for him to come. I waited about 5 minutes untill he came. He sat down across from me and we started talking about all these things. Then all of a sudden myungsoo came down and sat right next to me. I looked at him while he looked at me. Seo in guk decided it was time to go and got up and left. After he left myungsoo told me to go up to his office. 
"I thought you weren't meeting him"
"I'm sorry he just called I couldn't say no"
"So you want people talking then"
"No I......I....I just cant be mean to him"
"Why not"
"I just can't I like him"
"What did you say"
"I liked him a lot in highschool and I still do"
Myungsoo shocked went out of the room. After he left I sat down on the couch, I mean I like seo in guk but why did I feel so hurt. I decided to leave to get back to work then all of a sudden someone came in.
"Hello"
"Ohh hello is myungsoo here"
"Um no he just left right"
"I'll just stay here and wait for him" as she was saying that myungsoo walked it.
"OPPA"
"Oh what are you doing here"
"Ohh oppa I'm here to visit you". As she was saying I decided to leave so I got up and left. As I sat down I was curious as to who that girl was. After I while I realized it was nothing and went back to work. It was about 10, myungsoo wasn't back, he had gone out with that girl. I finished up my work and decided to take the bus home, as I was walking myungsoo texted me and told me he would come pick me up. I stayed outside for about a whole hour. It was,11 and he still wasn't here I tried calling him but he didn't pick up. I just decided to take the bus home. By the time I got home it was 11:45. Myungsoo wasn't back, I went inside mom had waited up for us. 
"Ohh Dasom where is myungsoo"
"Oh mom he went out to eat with friend, he said he would be late so I left."
"Oh his a grown man married now he shouldnt be doing that."
"Mom it's fine. I'm tried I'm going to bed"
"Alright" after mom said that I left upstairs, I waited up for myungsoo, it was almost 1 in the morning he still wasn't home yet.