Day 1 in house

Love Contract
It's morning, I awoken thinking maybe everything was a dream, but nope I woke up in a different house. Myungsoo must have already awoken cause I could hear water running from the bathroom. He came out dressed for work. 
"Sleepy head wake up your gonna be late for work" he said. I got up from bedand went straight to wash my face and get dressed. After I finished getting dressed we both walked downstairs to eat breakfeast. I sat down next to myungsoo when jiyeon walked in.
"Oppa I need a ride to the mall" 
"Jiyeon I can't not today"
Jiyeon sat down in a slump, I know myungsoo wanted to fake it like I'd he did it I would be hurt but I could care less. After breakfeast myungsoo took us to work. Everyone at work was so friendly to me I was shocked. Offering coffee and bowing to me it was strange. Once we got upstairs myungsoo told me to go to his office he had to talk to me.
"Don't worry about jiyeon" he said as I walked in and sat down. 
"I don't really care" 
"Okay good I was just warning you" as he was saying that a knock came on the door, in came hyungsik.
"Ohh hyungsik hi, Dasom can you grab us coffee please"
"Yes" I said standing up to leave.
"No worries Dasom I'll be here for a short while" he said stopping me in my way. I just simply said okay and walked out. As I was walking out hyungsik asked if I would stay to help out with some designs, I couldn't refuse so I stayed. I knoe myungsoo hated that idea but he know if he kicked me out hyungsik would get surprised. As I sat down next to myungsoo, hyungski pulled out a couple layouts of the new resort asking which one should we choose. I looked over all of them but only one stuck out for me, that one was the last one. Myungsoo on the other hand loved the first one, since this was myungsoo's resort I said we could forget my idea and just go with his. After a while hyungsik left, myungsoo went back to work and I started to leave and then myungsoo spoke up. 
"You really liked that"
"of course it had a nice view, everything i dreamed of" As i was saying it his guard came and told him his car was ready. We both left the office and Myungsoo locked it, probably thinking i was going to go in and peak at something. After he left i worked on my work until 6:30, then i got a phone call, it was from Soyu.
"Hello" I said happy
"Hey Bora told us everything, where close by your work place want to come out for lunch"
"Yeah" i said as i hung up on soyu. I got up and went downstairs and headed towards our number one spot to eat. It made the best kimchi and best pork, but my favorite of all is the chicken, i can already taste it in my mouth. I got there and all the girls were already there, hyorin,soyu and bora all were sitting down already to order. We ordered our normal meals and started talking like there was no tomorrow. Finally Soyu asked how in the world did i met and have to marry myungsoo, i told them everything to the first meet to it being a fake marrige, all 3 could not believe that the youngest of us all was married first. After talking for awhile i looked at the clock it read 7:45, i decied it was time to go back to work, so i said my goodbyes,give them all hugs and left. By the time i returned to the company Myungsoo had not came back yet, which in my head is good because if he know i left for an hour he would be angrey.When i finished all my work for the day it was 10:00 , i shut off my computer and hurried out. I deiced since it was late i would just take a taxi. By the time the i got home it was 10:45, i got out of the house and walked inside. Myungsoo's car wasnt back yet either, he must of gone out i thought in my my head.  I walked inside to the living room where mom and dad sat, i greeted them both and went upstairs to change for bed. I finished getting ready for bed 11:10 and he still wasnt home yet,i tried calling him but his phone was off. I decied to wait up for him,  i waited and waited but no sign at all, finally at 12:00 his car came in. He come upstairs and noticed i was still up.
"couldnt sleep cause i wasnt home"
"Please i.....i... i just wasnt sleepy, well im tired now going to bed" i said as i got up from the desk and went to bed. As i did that i could hear him chuckling and going to the bathroom to get changed. He probably thinks i was waiting for him, hm just wanted to make sure he wasnt dead thats all, i dont care about him at all, i said as i layed in bed and started to sleep.