The start of the game

Love Contract
After what happen last night I'm still not sure if I made the right choice. I thought long and hard if I wanted it to happen. All i need to do was be his pretend wife for a year that's all easy as can be, I get to keep my job. Only down side is if I agree I'll have to move in with him, but I've decided last night and that choice is final. I look up at the clock and notice the time is 10. Since I was late yesterday I'll go in early today. I get dressed and run out the door. By the time I get to work it's 11. As soon as I leave I head towards the elevator and go to the top floor. I go out and there he is,it's like he was waiting for me to come, he waves me inside to his office. As soon as I get in I slam the paper on his desk. He looks it over very closely.
"Your sure this is your final choice" asking as if I'm not sure.
"Yes" I said confident I made the right choice 
"Alright then the rules are clear, move your stuff in this weekend and one other thing you'll have to switch jobs to become my assistant"
"But that wasn't on the contract" I say surprised.
"Well now it is" he says in an evil tone and smirk.
"Fine" I say leaving to pack my stuff to move upstairs. As I go down I bump into hyunsik whom is so handsome and sweet. Unlike Myungsoo he helped me up. 
"Sorry Dasom"
"Ohh no its okay" I say looking into his eyes, why couldn't I have met him first I would marry him in a heart beat , I think in my head. 
"Well I've got to bye" he says as he waves goodbye and leaves into Myungsoos office. Snap out of go grab your stuff. I hurry to grab my stuff before Myungsoo gets mad at me. After I grab my things and go back hyunsik is just about leaving. I wave goodbye to him and drop my stuff off at the desk outside his office. It's 9:00pm now I've been working since 12 its hard to be his assistant,answer calls get coffee it's like im his slave. It's about time for me to leave I go knock on his door and tell him I'm leave but just as I was about to do that he walks out. 
"Are you leaving"
"Yes"
"I'll take you home" he says and grabs my hand and drags me to his car. As we sit in the car it's awkward and quite.     
" well thank you" I say and get out of the car. As I enter mom stops me. 
"Explain this" mom holds up a piece of paper that says: 
Your truly invited to the wedding of Kim myungsoo and Kim Dasom.
I sit mom and dad both down and lie to them both. The guilt inside me for lying to my parents. I walk upstairs to my room and start packing all my things to go. Not only do I feel bad but I feel guilty for lying to everyone.