Time we spend together

Love Contract
The sun was shining bright, everything seemed perfect. First thing I saw in the morning was him. He was so handsome, for a moment in my life I felt glad myungsoo was my husband. All of sudden myungsoo rolled over and opened his eyes. 
"Good morning sleepy head. Whose the sleepy head now." I said laughing at him. Myungsoo looked at me like I've never seen before. I decided to get up and go order some breakfeast. 
"Myungsoo when your done washing up breakfeast is here." Myungsoo walked out into the kitchen and sat down across from me. 
"So since where here why not stay alittle longer"
"Myungsoo what about home and work"
"All settled I already called and told mom where going to stay a couple more days"
"Myungsoo what about clothes"
"There's a mall right over there I'll take you to get some clothes, let's stay its not all the time you get a nice vacation"
"....... Fine"
"Yes." Myungsoo said loud with a huge smile, I couldn't help looking at him smile and smiling as well. After breakfeast we went down to the mall a couple blocks down. Myungsoo took me inside a nice store. We picked out some clothes for both of us and then we left. We decided to try out this little cafe since we where hungry. After eating we dropped off all our stuff at the hotel and went for a walk. 
"Dasom it's so gorgeous out don't you think"
"Of course." As we walked I sudden felt something grab my hand, I looked down and myungsoos hand was grasped with my hand I use to have a urge to pull away but not today, I actually liked it for once. Myungsoo and I took a walk everywhere, along the beach, to all the tourist area. For such a long time I was finally happy with all this. We walked around all day to untill 10. Then he took me to a nice look out area, I could see everything, all the beaches and the ocean I loved it. Myungsoo had gone to the car to grab something. He came out behind me and put something on me. I looked down it was a necklace, the necklace had the word luck on it. I asked him why I had luck and he said because he was lucky to have me in his life. After he said that he rapped his arms around me and we stayed like that throughout the night.Not only did i feel safe in his hands, but i could feel the warmth from him. We looked out at the stars for along time, i felt as thought the night was not passing, i felt as thought everything stood still, or atleast i wanted it that way. Myungsoo gets up from his spot and goes back to the car again. He tells me to keep facing the front, so i listen and do exactly that. Myungsoo told me to count to 3 before turning around. After i count to 3 i turn around and there myungsoo is standing with a cake in his hands light.
"Myungsoo is it your birthday"
"No"
"Then whats going on its not my birthday" after i say that myungsoo chuckles and walks towards me.
"Today marks the day we no longer fight" I look at him, hearing him say that makes me want to smile. We both count to 3 and then blow out the candles, myungsoo pulls out his phone and he stands over me.

"lets take a photo to remember this day" he says has he reaches his arm around me. After he finishes he cuts the cake and grabs a slice for me. We spent the whole night talking, eating, laughing, something we haven't done together until this night, i look up at him as he holds me in and his arms and then i look out, the only thing going through my head is that i hope when we leave we will be this  happy and nothing well come in between us. I smile at him, he smiles at me and we sit like that the whole night.