The dinner Date

Love Contract
I woke up this morning feeling something different. Myungsoo was no longer in bed but he was already in the bathroom getting dressed. Myungsoo walked out of the bathroom and throw me a towel.
"Sleepy head wake up its morning already", he says as he chuckles and walks to the closet. I get up and go to  the bathroom. After I got dressed myungsoo was downstairs waiting for. 
"Let's go eat" 
"Okay"
We got to the table and sat down.  After breakfeast we went to work. Myungsoo was jam packed with work so as soon as we arrived he went to a meeting. I went upstairs to the office and started working. Myungsoo was out of work for about the whole day. I decide to go out to eat with hyroin. 
"Hyroin hello"
"Hello come sit, so I heard from soyu"
"Heard what"
"Heard that your husband was with suzy"
"Yeah it's nothing"
"Okay." After that we finished eating and I left back to work. Myungsoo still wasn't in the office yet. It's was 9:35 already myungsoo still wasn't back. Then all of sudden the elevator door opened. Myungsoo was standing there, but not alone Suzy was with him. 
"Oppa thanks so much for taking me out" she said clinging to his arm. 
"Um myungsoo"
"Dasom sorry Suzy wants to go"
"Oh it's okay" after I said that we all walked out, Suzy ran and sat next myungsoo. I sat in the back, myungsoo looked back and got out and asked Suzy out for a bit. They were outside for about 10 minutes and then myungsoo open my door. 
"What's going on"
"Come sit in the front"
"What about suzy"
"She's not going" as he said that I looked up at him. I got up out the seat and then he opened the front door for me, I sat down in front. After that he got in and started driving.
"Where we going"
"You'll see" he said with a smile on his face. After driving for about an hour he took me to this little beach restaurant. He opened my car door and we both walked in.
"Hello sir"
"Kim please"
"Oh yes right this way", we follow the lady as she takes us to a table outside. She leaves us with our menu and goes away. 
"Myungsoo what happen to Suzy"
"Oh you wanted her to come too," I didn't reply I just flipped through the menu. 
"I'm joking I promised you it would be me and you, I didn't want to break another promise too you, plus if she came you would be uncomfortable and Id hate that to happen" 
"Can I take your order"
"Yes I'll take one of the special and a bottle of wine"
"Okay and for you miss"
"I'll just take a special too"
"Okay" after she finished she left. It got super awkward with myungsoo but the sea was gorgeous, I hadn't been to one in forever now so it was nice just to be at one. After about 30 minute of wait our food came. After eating myungsoo suggest we go talk a walk on the beach. We walked along the beach talking and getting to know eachother, I really enjoyed it. All of a sudden it started pour down rain we ran inside the restaurant. 
"It looks unsafe to drive back, it looks like we well have to stay after tell tomorrow" after he said that we drove to the nearest hotel. Myungsoo pulled out his phone and text someone. After a 20 minute wait we went inside.
"Myungsoo"
"Oh hey hoya"
"Hey I got your suit ready"
"Thanks hoya, oh Dasom this is a good friend of mines hoya this is Dasom my wife"
"Hello Dasom nice to met you" he said extending his hand for a handshake.
"Hello hoya" I said shaking his hand. Him and myungsoo talked all the way up to our room. 
"Here you go enjoy"
"Thanks hoya." Myungsoo said as he opened the door. As I walked into the room I felt so royal. My first time in a VIP room. Myungsoo walked out of the bathroom and tossed me a towel.
"Here dry up before you get sick." I took the towel and went into the bathroom. After I finished my shower I walked out and myungsoo had clothes laid out on the bed. 
"I'm drying our clothes hoya dropped off some clothes he got from the store. Do you mind wearing it" I just shook my head yes and grabbed the clothes. After I finish getting dress myungsoo came out dressed too. 
"Um do you want to take the bed I'll take the floor." Honestly I felt bad cause he had to sleep on the hard ground. 
"Um myungsoo the beds pretty big you can sleep on it as well, will just put this pillow here"
"Are you sure"
"Yeah you've done so much I should Atleast give you comfortable place to sleep tonight"
"Are sure I'm fine on the ground" he said laying down. I got out of bed and pulled him up to sleep on the bed. I shoved myungsoo onto the bed and went back to my side to sleep. I could feel myungsoo on the bed and lay down. For some weird reason I had butterflys in my stomach. It was a weird but great feeling.