For the first time.....

Love Contract

I awoken in the morning on the bed, I looked over to where Myungsoo should be sleeping and he was no longer there. I got up and went to the bathroom and got ready. I went downstairs to mom and dad eating.

“Oh dasom i thought you left with Myungsoo already?”

“Oh did he already leave mom?”

“Yeah he left early this morning, i thought you both left for work.”

“Oh mom no, I’m going right mom.”

“Oh stay and eat first dasom.”

“No that’s okay mom I’m in a hurry” I said as I just ran out. Since Myungsoo wasn’t taking me anymore, I left to work by taxi. When I got to work Myungsoo had already stepped out for a meeting so I didn’t talk to him. I worked until my break and then went out to lunch with Soyu. Even at that time Myungsoo didn’t come to his office, then all of sudden the front desk came and told me that Myungsoo called to say he wasn’t coming back for lunch and was eating out. So I decided to go out with soyu since Myungsoo wasn’t back yet. Me and Soyu went out to the regular café. We sat in our usually spot by the window in the far back left. We ate for a bit and then I realized the person sitting just a couple tables ahead of us. Myungsoo was sitting there by himself, I was going to get up and ask him to come meet soyu when all of sudden that girl came through the door. She went and sat right across from Myungsoo, she was laughing and touching his hand. Soyu noticed I was distracted and asked me what was wrong, at first I didn’t want to tell her and then I decided to tell her. She turned around and then back around.

“Yah Dasom do you have any clue who that girl is?”

“No, do you?”

“Dasom she is one of the top 3 largest company’s daughter”

“Hmm who is that?”

“Dasom, Myungsoo and his family are number one, Then Mr. Park, then her family, then Seo in Guk and his family, her name is Bae Suzy”

“Bae Suzy?”

“Yes Bae Suzy, oh gosh her let me show you” Soyu said as pulled out her phone and showed me her information.

“Dasom, her and Myungsoo look kind of close, don’t they?”

“Soyu its fine, I mean it’s not like I like him…”

“Yet”

“YET…… psh please I can’t…. Actually I will never like him”

“Whatever you say Dasom.” I handed back Soyu’s phone and went back to eating and talking to soyu, we got so caught up in our conversation I didn’t realize Myungsoo had already left. After a while I got up and left back to work, when I got back in Myungsoo was with that suzy girl. At 10pm suzy finally left, Myungsoo called me into his office.

“Yes”

“Are you okay”

“Umm yes I’m fine, if you’re done, I’ll be going”

“Wait aren’t you forgetting something”

“What”

“A thank you”

“A thank you, for what….. Oh that’s right, thanking for bring me to the bed last night, I guess I was so tired I just feel asleep at the desk”

“It’s okay, so umm dasom aren’t you curious as to who she is”

“Who who is?”

“The girl “

“Oh you mean Suzy, no if you don’t want to tell me you don’t have to”

“OH okay, and sorry about last night I got caught up in some business”

“It’s okay I just took the bus home”

“Umm since I broke my promise, how about I take you out to eat tomorrow night”

“ooookay.” I said as I walked out of the office, I sat down in my chair, for some weird reason I felt really happy, but it couldn’t have been anything. Later after work Myungsoo drove us back home, the whole way there I felt extremely happy. Once we got home it was pretty late so everyone was already in bed, I went to the bathroom first and got dressed for bed, after I got into be thought I couldn’t sleep, I just kept feeling this sense of joy and happiness, I looked over at Myungsoo and noticed him not sleeping too, eventually I went to sleep, but for once I feel asleep looking at Myungsoo.