Meeting him again

Love Contract
What today I have my first ever event being his wife. Some company is launching a new resort and is having a event for it. Because I'm his wife I have to go, but erg I don't want to go at all. Myungsoo told me this morning that he reserved a hair salon and a dress shop just for me so for me to go get ready. I ended work at 3:00 and went straight there. I'm really not good at dress shopping so I called the girls to go with me. By the time I got there they were already outside waiting for me. 
"Dasom do you know how expensive this place is" soyu said starring at the outside. 
"I have to come here myungsoo said so" 
After I said that we all walked in together.
"Hello mama are you Mrs.Kim" the lady asked as she bowed 
"Um yes" I Said shock to hear her call me Mrs.Kim. Follow me this way. I followed her to racks of gorgeous dresses. She told me to look through and choose one. After she left I told the girls to dig in for a dress. I told the girls ever dress you find just put it there as I pointed to the empty rack. After we finshed finding dresses I went to try them on. 
"So Dasom, how long is this fake marriage for" bora said.
"A year that's all" I shouted.
"What if you fall in love with him?" Hroyin shouted. 
"I won't trust me it's me the famous Dasom. Never falls for anyone so easy" I said loud and proud. 
"Whatever you say" bora said. Then I walked out in a white dress. 
"Nope to simple." Soyu said. After trying on about 100 of dress(atleast it felt that way) we found the one. It was a cream dress with sparkles and it was long and showed my slimnest. After we finished I went and got my hair and makeup done then put on the dress. When I finished I came out to show them the finishing look. 
"Wow Dasom your gorgeous." They all said. Just as they said that myungsoo walked in. He stared at me for a bit and then said Dasom your very pretty. After he said that I picked out my shoes and purse and left with him. In the car he explained who the company was, what they did and stuff like that. By the time we had gotten to the place he had literally told me a whole history. We got out and walked hand in hand inside to the event. Everyone greeted us and called me pretty, this night was the night I was most noticed. After walking around for a bit we found were mom and dad had been sitting and sat down next to them. After that the family of Jay Crew hotel went up to speak, thanked his family and friends. After that we got up to grab some feed. We ate for awhile and then someone came up to me and said
"Kim dasom" 
I turned around to realize it was him, the guy whom I liked so much in high school, who I never told and regretted so much after words it was him really him.
"Seo in guk hello" I said with a shocking eyes.
"Hey Dasom don't call me that it's been years but you should remember what to call me" he said with a smile. 
"Ohh seo in guk oppa" I said acting kinda shy. 
"Yes how have you been, it's been long, why are you here?" 
"Ohh me I've been good, your right I don't usually come here but my husband wanted me too"
"Husband!! Wow never thought you would be married well congratulations dasom." As soon as he said myungsoo came up to me and asked me to go over there. 
"Well oppa I've got to go bye"
"Ohh okay bye dasom." I left after that and went to met more important people after a while we sat down and people started dancing. Myungsoo got up and left to use the bathroom while I say alone. All of a sudden a hand reached out behind me.
"Wanna dance." I turned around to see Seo in guk standing behind me. I took his hand and we started dancing.
"So you married Kim myungsoo"
"Yes"
"Ohh that's good never really talked to myungsoo a lot"
"Ohh really"
"Yeah." We danced for a bit longer when myungsoo came over and asked me to dance. Although I wanted to dance with seo in guk, I couldn't deny my husband. I took his hand.
"Umm wait Dasom your number is still the same right" seo in guk said. 
"Yes"
"Okay let's hang out sometime." After he said that we start dancing myungsoo looked irritated. 
"Dont forget your someones wife." I just nod my head. After dancing for a bit we left the party. As soon as we got home I went right up to get washed up. When I got out myungsoo was sitting on the desk. 
"Are you really going out with him"
"If he calls yes" I said while drying my hair. 
"Promise me you wont"
"Why, are you jealous"
"Jealous of you please, I just don't want people to talk and say your cheating or something"
"Okay fine, whatever you say." I said while laying in bed reading a book.