The Move In

Love Contract
Today's the day, the move in. We didn't have a formal Korean wedding because we said we wanted to wait alittle more until I settle down and until Kim hotel is doing better. I moved all my stuff into Myungsoo car. After I was done I said my goodbyes to my family and got into his car. As we drove off I could feel the tears rolling down my cheek, my family I love so much I have to lie too. Myungsoo must have saw me so he handed me a tissue and told me to think of it as a break or a trip away from my parents since we both weren't really getting married. Finally we reached his house, his house was amazing it looked big enough for hundreds of people to live in. He looked at me as we started to unpack his car and said let's try to act like a real couple. I just looked at him and nodded. Then all of a sudden a bunch of people came out myungsoo directed them to take the things into his room. I was shocked I thought we would sleep in different rooms I said to him. He just looked at me and grabbed my hand and we both started walking in. We walked into the living room which was beautiful, in there sat myungsoo's parents and Mr and Mrs park and of course hyungsik and jiyeon. Jiyeon walked up and grabbed myungsoo's hand 
"Oppa let's go look at the garden"
"Um jiyeon I'm sorry I have to show Dasom around"
Mrs.Park told jiyeon to stop clinging onto myungsoo his married now, jiyeon of course replied by saying she's still his little sister. Myungsoo show Dasom her room. After his mom said that myungsoo took my hand and we walked upstairs to his room or our room now. As we both walked into there it was surprisingly very clean and organized.
"Sit down" he pointed to a sofa located in the middle of the room. 
"Where we'll I sleep" I said sitting down on the sofa 
"In here of course, I'll sleep on the bed you on tge sofa" he said walking out of the closet.
"You on the bed!.....I should be on the bed and you on the sofa" I said angry and surprised.
"My house my rules" he said in a nasty way. All of a sudden a knock came from the door, in walked girls carrying my luggage, they put it next to the bed. U grabbed my luggage and started hanging up my clothes. After I finished the maid came and told us that dinner was served. We both walked downstairs and went into the dining room. Dasom sit next to myungsoo. I walked in and pulled my chair out and sat down. Myungsoo next time you should pull out her chair like a gentleman. Myungsoo just replied by shaking his head. As we ate his mom started talk about myungsoo's childhood and all the naughty things he did. After we finished up I wanted to do something, so I tried to clean the table but Mrs.Kim wouldn't let me. After we finished we went back to the living room where Mrs.Kim told me she wanted to call her mom and call Mrs.Kim dad. I really had no choice so I respond a yes to that. Then she told me about how everyone us to call myungsoo L, she said people still call him that. After we finished talking it was late so I went upstairs and got ready for bed. When I got out myungsoo had brought In blankets and a pillow, he tossed it to me and told me to set up for bed. I decided not to pick a fight and just do that. As I finished setting up I started to lie down when myungsoo said for me to sleep on the bed tonight. I told him it was okay but he refused, he came up to me and picked me up and carried me to the bed. He went back to the sofa and went to bed. I didn't want to be rude so I said thank you and he replied don't take this the wrong way, I just want to be a gentlement that's all let's go to bed we have work early in the morning. After that I turned off the side lamp and went to sleep.