The contract

Love Contract
Why did I have such bad luck. First I'm late, then I met the boss and now I'm the boss fiancee, what more could happen. As I was thinking that rain started pouring down on me, great now it's rain, I thought as I ran inside the mall. Honestly I do have nice clothes at home but I really didn't want to go. I guess I'll try something nice on since honestly all my nice clothes probably aren't nice enough for them high class. I walk inside my regular stores hoping to find something nice. As I walked in and started search through the racks someone from behind said
"What are you looking for"
I turn around and its none other then my good friends doojoon and bora. 
"Doojoon oppa, bora unnie, hello"
Doojoon and bora have been good friends of mines for awhile now along with 2 other girls I call my sister soyu and hyroin. I tell doojoon and bora what's going on and why I was shopping. Doojoon amazed said he would talk to myungsoo for me but I said no. Us three talked for one whole hour and then doojoon left, bora decided to stay and help me choose an outfit to wear. In the end we choose a knee length red dress with jewels on it, we paired it up with some white shoes to make it more calm. I thanked bora and decided to go home to get ready it was only 4:00 so I had two hours left tell I had to go. As soon as I got home I went straight to my room to get a nap before I had to leave. When I awaken to my alarm it was 5:30 I had an hour left to get ready, but since I get ready really easy I decided to go downstairs to see if anyone was home. I walked down and the whole house was quite, I totally forgot Mondays mom and dad both work late. I went back upstairs and decided to get ready, I put on my dress did my hair, did very little makeup and get my shoes.
By the time i was done it was 6:15. I heard a knock on my door, I walked down and open the door. There standing in my doorway was Myungsoo,he looked me up and down and said good. We got into his car and drove to the restaurant, the whole ride was extremely awkward, then Myungsoo spoke.
"2 rules, look happy and don't tell the truth". I just sat nodding my head. Finally we arrived at the place. I stepped out of the car and Myungsoo grabbed my hand and we walked in. 
"Kim please"
"Yes this way". The front desk took us to a quiet area there sat Myungsoo's parents and Mr and Mrs Park and hyunksin and jiyeon. We walked in hand in hand Myungsoo introduced me to everyone.
"Mom,dad this is my fiancee" 
"Nice to met you dear please sit down" she said pointing to a chair next to hyungsik. We sat down between hyungsik and his parents. As the night went on even more awkward things where asked such as work and parents. Finally after two whole hours we finished our meal. Myungsoo parents decide myungsoo should take me home so he did. When we finally reached my house I thanked myungsoo, but he told me we weren't done talking. He handed me a piece of paper. I opened it and inside read marriage contract, a whole bunch of rules and a place for me to sign my name. He told me to think carefully about the contract and to make a decision on it by tomorrow. I left the car and walked inside. Of course since it was 8:00 my parents were still up waiting for me.
"Where did you go"
"Out with friends I'm tired going to bed" I said walking upstairs into my room. After I finished cleaning up I sat on my bed, I picked up the contract and thought it over really well. I could pretend but I hate lying to others. Would it be worth it to lie to keep my job.