1.The meet

Love Contract

Today starts the mark of a new life, by the way im Dasom, today marks the day i start my new job  at Kim hotel. Im so happy i couldnt sleep last night.

"Kim Dasom your going to be late if you dont hurry" Mom shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay mom im coming" i shout back I look at my watch it says 11:30, I hurry up and grab the clothes i had picked out the night before

I run down the stairs,grab my purse and say goodbye to my mom. Im going to be late if i dont hurry, sadly my car broke down and it needs to be fixed. Bus or taxi, bus or taxi, ill just take the taxi it well be faster i think in my head as i wave for a taxi to come. I wont be late ill make it.

"Mama id hate to tell you but it looks like traffic up ahead" the taxi driver says.

"Are you sure, is there no way around it" i shout scared.

"Im sorry this is the fastest route to Kim hotel'

"okay" i say slumping back into my sit, scared and stressed.

Finally im at work its 12:30, they wont mind well they, it'sonly 30 mintues late ill be fine. I run in quickly and accidently bump into a guy. We both fall to the ground, i get up first and run off. I know i should say sorry but im in to much of a hurry, my job is on the line here, first day already late what a way to start a job.

 

Myung-soo Prov.

"Myunsoo, Mr.Park is downstairs in the lobby"

"Thank you ill go down right now"

I grab the folder on my desk and quickly head to the elevator. Oh by the way im Kim Myung-soo, im the heir to Kim hotel. As I qucikly turn the corner I run into this girl. We both fall down and she gets up first without even saying sorry, hopefully she isnt no new employee. If I had time on my hands I would defintly yell at her.

"Mr.Kim are you okay" My guard says as he grabs my hand

"Just fine lets hurry"

I hurry up and into the cafe to meet Mr.Park

"Mr.Park hello long time no see" I say as I reach out to shake his hands

"Ahh Myungsoo you've really grown up havent you"

"Yes sir its been 4 years now"

"Wow 4 years, so why have you called me here"

"Mr.Park ill cut right to the chase, i would like to establish a new resort on the islands and you being a long time friend of mine i would love it if we could come together to build it" I say as i hand over the folder filled with information

"Ahh you make a good point, i see in here you have everything detalied, ill tell you what ill do this only under two rules" He says as he flips thoruhgt the pages.

"Anything sir"

He stops looking at the folder and looks up at me

"Myungsoo first rule, you must do this along side my son Hyunsik, im to old to be dealing in this kind of stuff"

Hyunsik urgh great he always has something to say about my work, remember myungsoo its for your building, i say in my head.

"Alright ill do it"

"Second you must marry my daughter Jiyeon"

"Marry......Jiyeon!" I shout out of shock.

"Yes your getting older and so is she, you two would be a perfect fit, ive already talked to your dad about it his okay with it"

DAD how could you, i shout in my head

"Mr.Park i dont know how to tell you but...... but..... but..... i have a finacee already"

"Ohh really how come your dad doesnt know"

"i met her aboard, she well fly in soon to met mom and dad, im so sorry sir but i can break a promise to her"

"I understand son, thats okay i understand making promise, i wont hold that against you, but youll have to work with hyunsik are you okay with that "

"Yes sir"

"alright ill contact you in a couple days" he says as he stands up to leave.

"alright thank you sir" i say as i shake his hand and bid him farewell.

I sit back down in stress, no wonder dad wanted me to do this, its so he could plan something I said unaware that i was saying it out loud, but that was the less of my worries who would i find to be my finacee?