The Truth Behind the Lies

I'M FALLING INLOVE WITH AN IDOL!

~~~~~~~~~Aika's POV~~~~~~~~~~

After saying that I'll stay away from him, I walked silently on the way home.

I have to this. I have to stay away from him.

I know I should be mad at Eunhyuk but I can't stop pitying him. Can Yesung-oppa really do that? So...scary.

I stared blankly on the ground while walking. Thoughts of what happened last week are still fresh in my mind. The way Eunhyuk pushed me to the bed, the way he forcefully kissed me, and the way he ran out, crying.

I shook the thoughts away in my mind.

When I arrived home, i did nothing else, i didn't even change my clothes. I just lie down on my bed, and without even knowing it, I fell asleep.

-------------next day(after school)------------

Just another ordinary day. Just go to school, write notes, eat, talk to classmates, write notes, go home.

I'm not used to these "ordinary" days. Before, if I will not go out with Yesung, then I am with Eunhyuk, or Alex, or sometimes with other members (if they come along).

The wind is becoming colder now since winter season is getting nearer. I forgot to bring my jacket, ggrrrhh, it's so cold.

I swear I can feel someone following me ever since I left school but everytime I look back I see no one.

When I arrived at the building, I felt really greatful, even though it's still cold inside at least it's a little bit warmer than outside. Tomorrow, I'll definitely bring my jacket!

I rushed to the elevator and pushed the number of my floor. When the elevator was closing, it re-opened again and the person outside th elevator almost gave me a heart attack. With his oh-so devilish and i'll-kill-you-within-seconds gaze on me, I promise I could feel my energy draining on me. With the left energy I had, I pushed the "close" button many times but it was useless, his hand was blocking the door, preventing the door from closing. I gave up on the button and stepped backward, with my back on the elevator's wall. He then joined me inside, and the door closed.

~~~~~~~~Yesung's POV~~~~~~~

I'm waiting outside her school. Damn, it's cold tonight. Okay, review my plan: once I see her go outside of the gates, I'll grab her arm and explain everyhing, if ever there is something I must explain.

Waiting......she's here! I still can't do it! What should I do? Okay, skip to plan B: just talk to her on her dorm. Maybe it's safer there and we could talk longer since no one else is around, and it's definitely warmer.

Seeing her cold like this, it's a good thing I stopped myself from lending her my jacket or else I will be busted in no time. Why did she even forget to bring her jacket? When will she ever learn to take care of herself? Look at her, she's walking like an idiot. She doesn't even care if there is a car passing in front of her.

I was walking maybe some meters away from her, just close enough for me to see her but for her to notice me. She reached the building first, obviously, when I reached the door, she was already at the elevator. I ran as fast as I can to reach the elevator before closing. I did this without even thinking, I pushed the "up" button and the elevator opened.

The look in her face was funny, but I will not laugh this time. Then she started pushing the "close" button, I put my hand on the door to stop it from closing. Since I'm here already there is no turning back. I entered the elevator then the door closed.

"You were really trying to close the elevator? You're so scared of me like I'll be doing something bad to you. Why are you like this?" I told her a llitle bit calm but maybe a little bit angry since I ran fastly before I reached the elevator.

"I don't know. Maybe you'll try to .... me."

"Why would I .." *boogsh* the elevator suddenly stopped and the lights blinked then turned off.

"You planned this didn't you?" she asked me with her eyes forming into slits. Then sat on the floor with her hands on her face.

"What! No! Why would I want to be stucked inside a dark elevator!? And I will not you! Did Eunhyuk say that? Wait, what did he do to you?" I sat close to her and touched her back. But she stood up right away and headed to the emergency button.

"Yah! Open the door! Aish!" then she kicked the door.

"Stop doing that. They probably know we are stuck here right now and are doing something to rescue us." when I said that she sat on the floor again. "Maybe we could use this time for me to explain to you. I have so many things I would like to confess." 

Then she looked at me. "Why are you like this? Ok fine, explain."

"First tell me what Eunhyuk did to you and I'll kill him once I go out of this."

"Why? Do you even have the right to be mad! You also did that to the one he loved, right? And yet he's your friend! You know that she is the most special person he has but still you did that?"

"You don't know what you're talking about." I said blankly to her.

"Ofcourse, I know! Eunhyuk told me the whole story." she told me hysterically.

Upon hearing his name again, I could feel my blood boiling. I grasped her hands and I saw her scared face.

"What do you think are you doing?" she stuttered.

"Do you trust him that much that you don't want to hear my side of the story?" i said firmly while still grasping her hands.

She started to cry. No baby, please don't cry. Jebal, don't cry. It's ruining me, I don't want to see my focal point crying.

"I don't need your explantion!" she said to me angrily and to my surprise the elevator started working.

"Let's talk." I said authoritatively.

~~~~~~~~~Aika's POV~~~~~~~~

I was blabbering about something when suddenly I felt soft landed into my lips. I was still in daze when he released me but still there was eye contact. Then I heard the elevator opened followed by loud grasps outside. I did not know what to do so I pushed yesung and rushed to my room.

After I locked the door of my room, I started crying. But why do I have this feeling like I am crying because I know that we cannot be together. "Pabo, pabo!" I said while hitting my head.

~~~~~~~~Yesung's POV~~~~~~~

Good thing I was wearing a hat, I hope nobody recognized me.

I am now standing in front of her door. I am debating either I'm gonna knock or I will let her be alone for now. But suddenly, the door kicked open and I felt like destiny is telling me to pursue, so I entered.

"Aika?" i can hear sobs coming from that door.

"What are you doing here! How did you enter?!" I can hear her shouts in between her sobs.

"Pabo, you left your door open. Good thing I was the one to see." I said jokingly.

"Get out!" she shouted.

I felt my knees weaken so I decided to lean on the door. "Listen, I know that you could hear me. It happened so fast, I didn't know how to control her. I really love Eunhyuk as my brother, please listen to me, hear me out.

~~~~~flashback~~~~

"Oppa, thank you for granting my request. You came here even though you have a busy schedule." Miyoung said when I entered the practice room.

"That's okay. What did you want to talk about?" I asked her.

"Nothing, just.."and then she started ing her shirt.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I said then faced my back on her.

"Oppa, don't you like this? You like me don't you?" she said seductively.

"What are you talking about? Stop what you are doing. I'm leaving."

"Stop! Don't go. Then I'll tell you a secret about your very worthless friend Hyukjae!" I stopped walking but I was still not facing her.

"Worthless? And did you forget that this worthless friend you are talking about is your boyfriend?" my voice was probably shaking right now of anger.

"Yes, probably. But I don't like him. I just agreed to be his girlfriend because I like you. I want to be closer to you. And the easiest way to do that is be friends with him. I didn't actually know that it will go too far like being his girlfriend. At first I thought it will be enjoyable to her girlfriend but it wasn't. It became very boring. The only thing he let's me do to him is just hold hands. Oppa, did you hear me? I said, I like you."

What? So is she telling me she just lied to Eunhyuk?

I couldn't control my anger anymore. I ran to her and pinned her to the wall with my hands pushed on the wall from either side of her head.

"So you are telling me you lied to my friend? Are you expecting me to be happy with that? And for your information, I don't like anything about you!" I left her there but she pulled me, the next thing I know, she was kissing me.

"WHAT!.." i said I didn't even finish what I said because I saw her running to the man on the door.

"Eunhyuk! Yesung-oppa, he forced me to. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I really didn't want this to happen. Eunhyuk was here too?

"HYUNG!" he looked at me. His eyes tells me that he is feeling sad and angry at the same time.

I looked at Miyoung who was obviously the culprit of all of these mess. "Why are you telling all these lies! You also called him here, didn't you! You planned all of these."

"Hyung, how could you?!" Eunhyuk said.

"What! You believe her more than me!?" I answered him angrily.

"I'm sorry oppa." the lier told Eunhyuk.

 "Why are you apologizing? It's not like it's your fault."

"No, it won't work like this. Having you know about this. We can't be together anymore. Because oppa, I like you too much. I can't even look into your eyes anymore." then she ran away.

"HA! Don't ever believe her! I'll explain everything that happe.." he pushed my hand away from his then he walked away too.

~~end of flashback~~

I was wiping my tears when suddenly I froze because long slender arms encircled my waist.

 

 

I started sobbing when I heard her say.. 

 

 

"I believe you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally updated!!!!Yehey!! 

Again, thank you for reading and drop some comments.

And thank you so much @mindshaker19su for helping me with this^^

Sorry my dear readers, I'm now suffering a sickness called "writer's block" my mind is soooo empty right now....