What Happened?!

I'M FALLING INLOVE WITH AN IDOL!

~~~~Yesung POV~~~~

What is she doing there? Why did she go there? Why did she go with her? Didn't I already tell her she's dangerous? Haven't I said enough? Doesn't she understand what happened years ago? Didn't she understand how dangerous she can be?  I've been asking these questions again and again. I know no answers will come out but, still, I'm asking them again and again. 

*beep beep* I pushed the horn of the car I borrowed from our manager. It's been 2 hours since I received the message from Aika. If only I read it earlier. If only I was not working at that time. And why the is the traffic not moving? *beeeep* i pushed the horn hard once again.

~~~

Every second feels like hours. So, how many 'hours' will this security guard keep on checking my body. I'm not bringing anything okay?! I kept talking to myself while tapping my feet on the ground and I peeking inside the club. I rushed inside when this man finally let me go in. I'm looking left and right, trying to search for Aika everywhere, swinging past through drunk teenagers dancing on the dance floor. 

I found her on one of the lounge chairs surrounding the dance floor. She's with Miyoung. I ran to where they were at and was shocked to see Miyoung shaking her. I grabbed Miyoung's hands threw them away.

"What are you doing?!" I looked at Miyoung then shifted my eyes to Aika. She was acting weirdly. Is she drunk? "Hey.. hey." I said calmly. "Are you okay?" I asked. When I got a smile only as an answer, I diverted my attention to Miyoung again who was looking also as shocked as I am. "What have you done to her?!" I shouted at her. 

"I-I don't know. I haven't done anything! Hey, stop acting you !" she pointed at Aika but she still looked shocked and uncertain. 

I sat beside Aika. "Hey, are okay? What happened?" 

"I'm dizzy..." she answered.

I heard noises getting near to where we were at. "Woah, what is happening here girls? Who's this guy?" I guess he's talking about me. 

"This is framing me up!" said Miyoung.

"Could you stop calling her a . You're the here Miyoung!" I shouted at her. She looked afraid.

"Hey man, relax." said the tall one. 

"Why? Who the are you?" I glared at him. I saw the guy behind him pat him on the shoulders and looked at the glass beside Aika as if pointing at it. I looked at it too and picked it up. "Was it you!!? What did you put on her drink?! God damn it!" I threw the glass on their direction. They were able to dodge it but I stood up from the chair and went straight to them. I held the tall one's collar tight. "WAS.IT.YOU?" I asked, stressing every word for him to understand. 

By this time, almost all of the people in the club were looking at us. He just laughed, "That wasn't for her, it's her fault she drank it."

"Wait, what did you put in there? That was my drink, right? What were you planning to do?" I saw Miyoung on the corner of my eye stand up. 

I was about to punch this guy on the face if it wasn't for the bouncer, who was the one checked me before I went inside of this bar. "Sir, we suggest you continue whatever you're doing outside of this bar. We don't like any damage here." I glared at the bouncer.

"Jongwoon! I think you should bring her home now!" I looked at Aika who was holding her head, looking like she is in deep pain. I ran to where they were.

"Don't touch her! This is all your fault!" I threw her hands off of her again. I kneeled in front of Aika "Aika, ssh~" I fixed her bangs out of her eyes. "We'll go home now, okay?" She slowly looked at me with those big eyes and nodded, then hugged me. Somehow, she reminds me of a little child. I carried her bridal style, she was still hugging me. When I walked past those guys again, I said, "Don't you ever show your ing faces in front of me again. If you still want to live, you will follow my advice."

I walked out of the bar and go to the car. I put her down on the passanger sit, then put her sit belt on. She touched my cheek, I looked at her. "Don't go." she said. 

"I'm not going anywhere." I whispered back. Her head was coming closer and the next thing I know, she was kissing me. It tasted like heaven to me. I don't know what's happening to her. Why is she kissing me? Suddenly, the rage I was feeling a while ago disappeared and all I felt now was calmness and peace. 

I didn't want this to end but it had to. We were in the parking lot. With lots of people who can see us. I pulled back hesistantly and see her with her closed eyes. "I'll take you home. You should rest." She pouted like a little child. I stood up and closed the door then went to the driver's sit.

I was trying to keep my eyes on the road but her constant movements make me check up on her. She kept on moving, one moment one of her legs was on the chair, next moment both of her legs were on top. Then she was trying to remove her seatbelt. "Aika, can you please stay still? Are you okay? Hey, keep your seat belt on." I removed my right hand from the wheel then held on to her seat belt that she kept on removing. 

She sat still and pouted. "Why do I fell so hot?" She fanned herself with her hand. I fixed the aircondition to her and lowered the temperature. 

"Is that okay?" I asked her.

"No." She started to the first two buttons of her blouse. 

"Aika! What are you doing?" I grabbed her hands and stopped her from doing any further. I glanced at her once then looked at the road again. 

"B-but .. it's so hot.." 

"Aish!" I release her hand and continued driving. "Aika, please behave. You're freaking me out." I saw her bit her lip on the corner of my eye. What I didn't see was that she was able to unbuckle herself. She stood up on her knees on the chair, facing me. I had enough time to stop my car on the side before she started to crawl to me and sit on top of me. I got frustrated so I almost shouted at her. But when I opened my mouth to speak she kissed me again.

 

~~~~to be continued~~~~