The Challenge

I'M FALLING INLOVE WITH AN IDOL!

"Now will you talk to me?" Aika said.

Miyoung sighed, "Okay, but first drink this!"  then she passed Aika a drink. Aika looked at her questioningly. "Come on," Miyoung added, "I am not answering any of your questions if you don't drink that!"

"Youngie-unni, I want to talk to you about a serious matter. How could we talk seriously if we are under the influence of alcohol?" Miyoung continued eye-ing Aika, followed by the cheering of the boys "drink!drink!drink!" then Aika let out a sigh of surrender then drank the liquor in the glass in one-shot. She looked at Miyoung then said "Happy?"

"Very!" was the answer of Miyoung with a smile on her face. But Aika's face was still serious, she didn't say a word, she just looked at Miyoung straight to the eye. Miyoung had no choice but to remove her smile and roll her eyes. "Fine, what is it about?"

"As I said I want the.." Aika tried to talk as loud as she can but still, her voice was drowned with the cheerings of the people playing around them along with the loud music. Aika gave out a sigh, "is it okay if we find a quiet place to talk to?"

"No." She stopped for a while then added, "don't worry, I hear you loud and clear."

"Hey Miyoung! Aren't you going with us? Let's dance!" said one of her friends.

Miyoung smiled, "Ahmn, okay. I'll be there in a minute.."  then she looked at Aika who was beside her,  "or two."

"Okay! Drink that okay!" then he pointed at the drink at the table beside Miyoung then walked to the dance floor.

"Help me bring back the friendship between Yesung oppa and Eunhyuk oppa." Aika didn't waste a second and said her reason immediatly after the boys left.

"It isn't my fault if Eunhyuk is so dumb to not notice I just tricked him!" Miyoung said, with her eyes getting bigger every second.

"Well it is your fault why they faught. You made Eunhyuk believe you love him and you made him believe his friend betrayed him! Do you know how much this affected them both?"

"Then why don't you just tell them to talk to each other? Why can't Yesung just tell him that he's so dumb to believe me? Why do you even need to drag me into this?" Miyoung asked.

"Do you not want them be friends again?" Aika asked back, this time she talked calmly.

"Ofcourse not." Miyoung said, as if stating the obvious, "Why would I want them to be in peace? That arrogant, conceited, cocky Yesung. Who the hell does he think he is, ignoring me?" saying each words full of emotions almost crying "And that Eunhyuk" she let out a chuckle and shook her head.

Aika just looked at her, unbelieving all the words that came from her friends mouth. Why did she even think that this Miyoung in front of her is different from the Miyoung before? Aika shook his head, wanting to shake all of these thought away from her. She breathed deeply, only to inhale not fresh air but the disgusting smell of smoke from cigarettes, and exhaled. She needs to remain calm. She is doing this for Super Junior, for her bias, Eunhyuk, and for her friend, Yesung. Keep Calm, she thought.

"Please help me. Anyways, what is to you if Eunhyuk finds out the thruth and be mad at you, right? If in return, he could get his friend for more than 8 years back." Aika said. She could not believe she said this. But it is true, what is it to her?

"Well, you're right. I mean.. haha! What is to me if he gets mad."

"Now will you help me?" Aika asked, hoping that she could finally get a yes as an answer.

Miyoung thought about it carefully, and finally getting an idea. "You know that I work in MBC, right?"

"Yeah." Aika answered, confused about the sudden change of topic.

"We are going to have a special episode during the Valentine's Day, and we are still looking for people who can join us in this episode."

"We are talking about this because?" Aika asked.

"Simple! If you win against me, then I'll confess to Eunhyuk whatever there is to confess. But if I win.." Miyoung stopped and looked at Aika.

"If you win?" Aika asked the gulped.

"If I win, you will leave Yesung, Eunhyuk, and the whole of Super Junior alone. You can never meet them, never talk to them, never be with them, never."

Never? Really? As in, never? Aika thought. She was hesitating to say yes because his fangirl hearl was at stake. But after a second she remembered her true reason for talking to Miyoung, friendship. The friendship of Yesung and Eunhyuk. She will win this. She will win whatever challenge Miyoung is talking about. She could do this.

"Okay!" she said, then she inhaled deeply, glanced at the table beside them and decided to drink the glass of alcohol that was really for Miyoung in order to gain courage for what she's about to say. Miyoung just looked at her the whole time until Aika said, "I accept the challenge!"

Miyoung couldn't hide her glee, she smiled almost ear to ear. She grabbed her handbag, searched for her wallet and gave Aika a card. Still smiling she said, "The location is there, the date is there. Just go straight there, look for me, and then the challenge starts!" Miyoung smile faded, "Uuhm, Aika, are you okay?" when she saw that Aika doesn't look good anymore, like she was about to collapse.

"Eh? Ah, yes." she looked at the card, trying to read what was written, but she couldn't understand a word. Reading it only made her more dizzy, so she put the card on her pocket. She looked at Miyoung, and her looking back at Aika, the boys were already returning to there place after dancing, and Yesung (Is that Yesung? She asked herself while squinting her eyes to try to see clearly.) running to where they were at. Those were the last things she remembers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

busy~busy~busy~

not really, hahahahah!

I think i'm going crazy, I've been typing this very short chapter for two months. T.T

What is happenning to me!?

Please forgive me, my readers! Actually this chapter isn't finished yet, but I don't want it to be stocked and hidden here in my account any longer. I'll just give the continuation in the next chapter.

For all of you who have been so patient, thank you!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ♥

I'm planning to have an M rating for the next chapter. You know, like something way more than what happened between Aika and Yesung. Like, not just kiss. But not to the point where they, you know *cough* ! Just a little bit. I just want to know your opinion about this. I just want to know the views of my avid readers and lovely subscribers. I respect all of you. I know that not all my readers are of age(not that it matters xD). The thing is, I haven't tried writing , and.. I just want to try. Ofcourse i'll take it slow. But no over over for this story, i agreed to myself i'll keep this story clean. xD so what do you think? pls. answer the poll below :