A DATE WITH A BEAUTIFUL GUY!

I'M FALLING INLOVE WITH AN IDOL!

COLOR CODING:

Korean-blue

English-orange

Other-red

~~~~~Aika's POV~~~~~~

I woke up with the sun's rays on my face. The sun feels good, really! I wanted to sleep again but thinking that I have only 10 days left before school, I didn't want to waste my time.
 
I got up from bed half-heartedly, walked to the bathroom, and did my morning routine.
 
 Come to think of it, I really didn't roam around seoul yet. The last time I went out it rained so I really got no chance.
 
I picked a comfortable tank top, jogging pants and rubber shoes. Got my Ipod and earphones and went outside for a short   jogging.
 
The sun outside is great. It rained hard yesterday but today has great weather. But th grass is still wet. There were only a few people outside since it was only 6 in the morning.
 
After jogging, I sat down on one of the benches while drinking the coffee I bought from a store nearby. Hmn...nothing can ruin my day, until my phone vibrated,.
 
Oh, who could be? a roaming number.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Aika? it's me...Christian."
 
My eyes widended with shock and i spilled my coffee on my lap when my caller said his name.
 
"oh, aaww!" i let out an annoyed gasp when i felt the hot coffee on me.
 
"what do you want?" i asked still sounding mad and annoyed.
 
"I just wanted to talk to you and say sorry. What's with the annoyed voice? Do you really hate me that much?" I can imagine him pouting  now.
 
"Yes i hate you. But that's not really the reason. Besides, why say sorry after a year?!"
 
"I was just shocked when you left without even telling me. So I just thought now is the time to say sorry."
 
"Why should I tell you I'm leaving? We don't have any relationship or something and we never did!" I know i sounded bitter.
 
Christian was the man I dated last year. I had this huge crush on him and after some time Ifound out he had a crush on me too. He was the one who told me that he likes me. I accepted his feelings but not really became boyfried-girlfriend type. When I wanted to tell him to go in a deeper relationship, i never really got the chance because he just started ignoring me, like I don't even exist. That's the reason why I don't want to talk to him. That's the reason why i feel bitter toward him. But i admit, I should thank him, fbecause if it's not for him I would have no idea about SUPER JUNIOR.
 
"Aika, you still there? Look I'm really sorry aout what happened before. I regret leaving you. Honest!"
 
"Whatever!" with that i hang up.
 
I stood up from the bench and started walking to my dorm. That bastard! He still has his guts to call me? And where did he get my number?
 
And then I bumped to someone.
 
"I'm sorry" I bowed my head. And when i stood straight up, I saw a handsome face, no a pretty face. That's right, a boy with pretty features. HEECHUL!
 
I guess he saw me shocked because he smirked.
 
" You must be a fan. But why are you crying? You can't handle my hotness and cried, right?"
 
I touched my cheeks and found out what he said was true. Christian, you jerk!
 
"Yes, something like that. I'm sorry again" and walked past behind him.
 
Gosh. I don't know you could meet many celebrities just walking in the streets here.
 
~~~~~~Heechul's POV~~~~~~~~
 
I grabbed her wrist when she started walking. I know she's a fan. She looks like one, besides she is listening to "mr. Simple". I know because her earphones were unplugged when we bumped with each other. tsk, tsk. time for fan service. Besides I'm really bored right and i want to go out with a girl right now since I'm leaving for the army next month. And her looks are not bad.
 
Another reason is she's crying. I don't want to see an elf crying. Whatever the reason is. So I'm really sorry if many elfs will feel sad when I leave. Me myself will be sad as well but I can't ignore my responsibilities as a korean.
 
Going back to the present:
 
"Would you like to have breakfast with me?"
 
"......sure" she hesitated for a while but smiled when she agreed.
 
"Great" then started pulling her with her wrist.
 
"where are we going? the restaurants are on the opposite direction."
 
"we are going to to you a dress. I don't want to go on a date with a girl looking like mess because of her stained pants. Then we'll buy you shoes, because a dress will not look good with those big shoes of yours." 
 
I grabbed whatever beautiful I saw first in the shop. She looked at me with crooked eyebrows.
 
"Oppa, those are really expensive dress and shoes"
 
"Just take them. Don't worry. I'll pay" giving her my sweet smile that so many girls are crazy about.
 
"Okay, but just the dress. Those high-heeled, sparkly shoes aren't really necessary. I'll just get those." she pointed at the pair of doll shoes on the far end of the store which, apparently, are on sale.
 
I sighed. "Fine" putting down the shoes and put my hands up signaling surrender.
 
~~~~~3rd POV~~~~~~
 
They went to a restaurant serving english breakfast.
 
"Can I take your order now sir?" said the waitress.
 
oh, another fan, heechul thought and gave the waitress his sweet smile.
 
"You choose" heechul said to the waitress. "I'll eat anything you give me" then smiled again "how about you?" this time he talked to aika.
 
The waitress looked at aika with great disgust in her face.
 
"ahmn.. I'll just have the same food as his"
 
"and two coffees please." heechul added
 
"no! orange juice for me. I've had enough coffee for today"
 
Giving aika one last look, the waitress lookde at heechul again, smiling.
 
aish!what's with this bi***. aika thought.
 
"would that be all sir?" giving heechul her sweet voice.
 
"That will be all, thank you"
 
When the food arrived, they really didn't talk too much. Until heechul broke the silence.
 
"So what do you think about the new song?"
 
"More awesome than I expected. Obviously great because it's from SUPER JUNIOR" aika said nervously.
 
"Really? thanks. About a while ago. Why were you crying?" he knew that there is another reason behind hre tears other than seeing the space-big-star in the streets.
 
But she kept silent. Looks like she doesn't want ti talk about it. okay. Next:
 
"You look foreign. where are you from?"
 
"Philippines"
 
"Really?wow. I remember last SS3, you were the loudest of all the countries we visited."
 
She just smiled. She doesn't want him to know that she didn't dgo to SS3.
 
"Heechul-oppa, do you have a girlfriend?" he was caught offguard when she asked that.
 
"Yes." with a matter-of-fact tone
 
"I knew it! you were acting weird this past few days. So that's why."
 
Looks like she misunderstood him. What he meant is that his girlfriendS are the elfs. And heechul didn't know that he was think weird, this army thing is causing him this. Heechul only shigged his shoulders and laughed awkwardly at aika's reaction.
 
When they continued eating, their breakfast, aika's phone vibrated again. The screen said "Alex calling" she answered it, not bothering to stand because there's nothing to keep about the call. She doesn't want heechul out of her sight, she's thinking he might disappear if she did that.
 
~~~~Aika's POV~~~
 
"Hello"
 
"Aika! how are you? What are you doing right now?"
 
"Just eating, why?"
 
"I want to invite you later tonight. Do you have something up? are you available?"
 
"Ofcourse I'm available. alex you are the only friend I have in Korea so I'm always available."
 
"oh right! Good then. We are going to celebrate something. I'm going to introduce you to my friends and my BOYFRIEND"
 
"Really, tht's great. i would love to come. Can't wait to know who this lucky guy is"
 
"Meet you at 6 in my dorm"
 
"sure. bye"
 
Something smells fishy about this. Why her dorm? She lives with THEM right? I might see Yesung again.
 
"i think so. i don't know! it's just that i find her cute so yeah, i like her" she heard his serious voice again.
 
I shrugged the thought out of my mind.
 
"who's that?'" Heechul asked, in english, with an oh so cute accent.
 
"my friend" well he seems to understand that.
 
"I see. What did she say?" i laughed with way he switched form english to korean.
 
"nothing important. ahmn. Heechul-oppa, since we finished eating already can we leave now?" i swear i can feel deathly glares behind me.
 
When we went out the restaurant, his phone rang.
 
"darn it. I forgot" he mumbled but i kinda heard it.
 
"aika, i'm sorry but i have a schedule coming. Is it okay if i'll leave first?"
 
"neh, being with you for more than an hour is enough. Thank you so much for today." i bowed 90 degree angle.
 
"You're welcome. Okay then, 'til we meet again"
 
"SUPER JUNIOR hwaiting!" i shouted when he turned his back on me making people look at me. Then I saw him wave his hand on the air while walking, not looking at me.
 
S*** I forgot to get an autoghraph. 
 
~~~~No worries Aika. You will meet again. In fact, you will meet tonight.~~~