They Finally Met

I'M FALLING INLOVE WITH AN IDOL!

Finally here in KOREA!

i never thought that i will live in my lifetime to go in this place!

it's like a dream come true for me. HAHA! can't wait to see the tourist places here and buy some souviners. 

oh wait!yeah, i forgot. i'm not a tourist here but a student! a college student! 

I went out of the Airport to see so many busy people roaming around..wow! this country is so beautiful. i mean, sure Philippines is beautiful too, but this is different-beautiful.buildings everywhere, wide highways, and the feel of the air is super different. 

First things first. i need to call my friend, Alex, to tell her i've already arrived. i put out my phone, dialed her number(which she gave to me through online chat). the phone rang, the ringback tone is "mr. simple", great! she's an ELF too, i didn't know that.

~~~~talking in english~~~~~~

"yuhbohsehyo?"

"uhm, is this alex?"

"yes, who else could it be,this is my phone. who is this?"she sounded angry this time. she is, as always, hot headed.

"LEXIIIIEEE!!! this is me, aika! i'm already at korea!"

"chincha?! that's great! let's meet now!"

"as in now? you see, i've just stepped foot here and i'm damn tired! i just wanted to call you so you would know i'm here. so why not not let me rest first and then i'll call you when i'm well rested then we'll go out by then. what do you think?"

"well that sounds reasonable. okay ! call me later. bye"

"bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i managed to go to my dorm's building easily since i had a map of the place. 

when i entered the place, it was a small 4-cornered room with another door on the right side.maybe that's the bathroom. even if the room is small, it looks very comfortable to live in. there is a bed in the corner below the window and a study table beside it. a small cabinet is on the other corner, enough to fit the luggage that i brought, and a bookcase on the other side. the only thing that i didn't like was the pink bedsheet on my bed. hmpf, who cares!i'm dead tired and i want to sleep. i'll just let alex help me buy a new one later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it was already 6pm in my watch when i woke up.(yes that's korean time, i've adjusted my watch before i boarded the plane.)

I went to my bag, got my towel, went to the bathroom to wash my face. then i quickly got my phone and dialed the last number i called. mr. simple again, gosh, i wish she doesn't pick up for at least a minute. but then after a few seconds:

"AIKA!"i heard an excited yell. i stretched my arm a little bit but i can still hear her clearly. "THANK GOD YOU CALLED ALREADY. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE 6 HOURS AND I'M SO BORED NOW!"

"wow that surely woke me up! be ready okay?i'll just take a bath and we'll go."

"okay so where do you want to meet?what do want to do? any ideas in mind?"

"nope. you choose. i'll go anywhere just as long as i'll have fun."

"wait, let me think.....do you know the ********* park?

"yup, meet you there in half an hour" then i hang up.

~~~~Alex POV~~~~

i just waited on the couch, since i'm already dressed up.

"URGH!!! I AM SO BORED" i shouted since none of the super junior members were home because of the promotions so nobodey could hear me. i've been alone here ever since, well, ever since i woke up!

After a minute of doing nothing, i just grabbed my jacket and rushed outside , rode a bus to take me to the park we will meet.

when i reached the park, i just sat in one of the benches and stared at one place the whole time until someone patted my back.

"ALEX!" i heard her yell . it was dark so i didn't notice her at first but when i saw what she was wearing it was definitely aika. she was wearing a loose shirt, fit pants, and big, colorful rubber shoes.she hasn't changed at all!

"hey! long time no see. i missed you so much!" i said then i hugged her tightly. 

"why is your hair still short. it's been almost two years when we last met and your hair is still like that?"i released her from my tight hug then pouted at her.

"yeah, well, some things happened which resulted to the need to shorten my hair. lets stop talking about me. why should't we just talk about you?so how's life? how's your LOVE LIFE!?" i asked emphasizing LOVE LIFE to let her know that i wanted her to answer that question first.

"well same as before. no boyfriend since birth. hhmmnn." she sighed.

"oh! well, that's okay. you'll find lots of boys here. in different kinds!"i laughed.

"like that matters! all boys are the same! they make you fall in love then leave you when you feel like letting them in your heart!"she said in matter-of-fact way then sat on the bench i sat earlier.

~~~~~aika POV~~~~

"like that matters! all boys are the same! they make you fall in love then leave you when you feel like letting them in your heart!" i said, while holding back my tears.

"yeah. maybe your right at some point but not all of them." she said .then it suddenly became bright because of lightning followed  by a rumbling roar of thunder.

"KYAA!!" we both shouted then without us noticing it rained hard. we started running as fast as we can until we were in the waiting shed. great timing because we catched the bus before it closed it's doors.

"great! now our plans are all ruined" she shouted angrily when we sat down ourselves inside the bus.

she looked at me at the moment i smiled and the i started laughing. she laughed too.

"why are we laughing again?" she asked when we stopped to catch our breath.

"dork! you are laughing without even knowing the reason?!"

"i just like the way you laugh and it makes me laugh too when i hear it." she said. i was touched.

"it's just that after you told me that not all the guys are like that, it thundered!"i started laughing again. this time she didnt laugh but just smiled.

"wait, where are we going now?" i asked her when i calmed myself down.

"we are going to where i am staying at since its closer. we need to change clothes because we are so f***ing wet."

"oh right."

~~~~~~~~~~

when we arrived at the building, a very beautiful and expensive looking building, we went inside, still running because it's still raining hard. she greeted the guard , then the guard looked at me carefully like i'm some stalker.

"oh she's with me ahjussi"she said in korean.

the guard just nodded and let me in.

we headed for the elevator then she pressed 12 and so the elevator went up. 

when the elevator opened we headed to the door nearest to it. she unlocked it then we went inside.

i wasn't talking much because i was observing the place. it looked clean but something about it tells me that a bunch of childish boys live here. i don't know, maybe the aura.

"follow me" she said when she noticed i stopped walking.

"who are you living with?" i asked before reaching her room.

"don't worry they are not here since they are busy." she answered and rummaged her cabinet then handing me shorts and a t-shirt. 

i didn't ask again because once again i am absorbed by the scene in the house.

"i am going to cook ramen.do you want some?"she said breaking my train of thoughts again.

"sure. do not put anything spicy. if you really have to put only a little."

"aish!this girl, you are already in korea so you must learn how to eat spicy food or else you won't survive."

"arasso. but for now pls grant my wish" a said in korean. she looked shocked about what i said. "what?" i asked.

"nothing. you just talked in korean a while ago. i didn't know you knew how to."

"ofcourse i do. i'm staying here for a year so i need to learn korean right?"

"ah, that's right" she started cooking the ramen.

"oh i forgot i should feed the turtles! urgh! that annoying weird korean! why does he need to make me do this"

"that's okay, i'll do that and continue cooking" i said willingly because i didn't want to cook and burn whatever she's cooking.

"good idea, the keys are on the table in the living room. the turtles are on the 11th floor in the room just bellow us. okay thanks"

i did what she told me and went to the room. i saw the turtles right away and started feeding them. 

they are so cute even if they are slow-moving animals, and other people think they are boring to be pets, i don't think that way. besides one member of super junior is keeping turtles as pets.

suddenly i heard the door open and expected to hear alex's voice. i still looked at the turtles while they were eating.

"oh alex, good thing you remembered to feed dangkkoma now" i heard him say. wait "him" ?

i stood up and saw a good looking guy at the door, smiling. i realized he looked like yesung, no he IS yesung!

~~~~yesung POV~~~~

"oh alex, good thing you remembered to feed dangkkoma now" smiling but then she looked up and she looked nothing like alex. i was shocked, oh no, a stalker! 

"i'm sorry, i'm not alex but i'm her friend . she's upstairs cooking." she said in english , but i didn't understand a thing she said. 

but she's cute.~

 

~~to be continued~~