GOODBYE KISS?

I'M FALLING INLOVE WITH AN IDOL!

 

COLOR CODING:

Korean-blue

English-orange

Other-red

_________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~Yesung's POV~~~~~~~~~~

 

"You, you..understand....korean?" 

"It's about time!" Siwon said while going down the stairs.

What? What is this? Siwon knew? Heechul-hyung knows too. Am I the only one who doesn't know?

Wait, wait. If she speaks korean, then she knows that..that...NNOOOO!!

"Yesung-oppa, are you mad at me? Please don't, I'll explain everything." she asked me.

Ofcourse I'm not mad. I'm just a little hurt because she made me look like a dumb in front of her.

"No, I'm not mad.It's okay. Aika whatever you heard, whatever you knew, just forget about those. HAHA!"

"Oppa, what do you mean?" she looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Uhmn, it's not like all of the things I said were true right? haha, yes I like you. Ofcourse I do, as a fan. I love all our fans. Why should I like you other than that, or I love you within that short period of time. Haha, do you really think.."

"YESUNG -HYUNG! enough!" Siwon woke me up from my chaotic own world. 

This was the time I saw how Aika looked. She just stood there, not moving. I think I went pass the line. She looked hurt with what I said.

I didn't know what I was saying. I just put in my mind that I should make her believe that I really didn't like her. That she only misunderstood me.

"Siwon-oppa, it's okay. What yesung-oppa said was correct. And i should have not pretended at the first place. It just made everything worse." 

That's what she said. Then why does she still look sad, why do I still feel guilty even if she said it's okay.

"Aish! What's with this heavy atmosphere.HAHA*awkward laugh* We are here to celebrate, come on. Aika, follow me." Heechul said.

And with just that, heechul pulled Aika to the living room. Living me, broken. 

"What was that hyung?" Siwon asked me.

"I don't know either. Lets just go too." 

*sigh* I'm such a big failure. A big epic failure.

~~~~~~Aika's POV~~~~~

"Don't worry about him. He's always like that. Pushing important people away from him. That's why he only has a turtle beside him." heechul whispered to me before he let me sit on the couch.

"Wait here, I'm calling Alex."

"Okay. Thanks." I smiled.

psh. I'm not sad, okay? I'm just shocked, hurt a little bit. Why does he need to say that? Why say it like it's the most impossible thing to happen. It's okay for me, it's fine, really. It's not like I like him or something.

And then one by one they came. All 10 active members were here with Alex. OH GAWD! I'm in paradise.

"Alex, what's this? I thought we are going to a party or something?" i pretended to be mad.

"Aika, relax, this is the party. Here with Super Junior. I kinda forced them to have party since their 5th album is doing great. And since they don't like to go to a Norebang(song room) because they said they were too tired to go outside, we are having the party here."  he said the last part in korean so the boys will understand her.

"Okay, but why am I here?"

"Because you are my friend, and you are an ELF. That is why it is good to have connections you know. And consider this a gift from me to you."

"Girls, did you forget that we are still here. Did you also forget we are not good in english? Why not share what you're talking about to us" eunhyuk said that. Oh! he's so hot!

"Oh, the other girl doesn't know korean." aish, yesung. What's wrong with him.

"Yesung-oppa, I'm really sorry with what I did. Please believe me. I didn't mean to do that."

"So now you are talking to me directly. It's kinda unusual because I needed a translator before just to talk to you..."

"Yesung!" heechul stopped him from talking. "I don't know what happened to you in the past but let's just continue with the party"

"Yes, why don't you introduce your friend to us, Alex." leeteuk said. Breaking the ice.

Alex looked confused with what's happening but still introduced me,

"This is Aika, she was my classmate when I studied in America. She is currently studying here in korea as an exchange student from the Philippines."

"And she is an ELF. I already met her in the streets." heechul added.

"Alex these are.."

"I know them already. You'll be shocked at how much I know them"

Siwon smiled with what I said. I forgot he knows english. *blush*

~~~~~Yesung's POV~~~~~

Aish! She's blushing again. Just because Siwon smiled at her? (Yes, I saw that)

I thought Eunhyuk is her bias. 

Even if I like her, I'm still pissed with what she did. But I still like her. There is something about her that makes me like her.

~~~~~~Alex's POV~~~~~~

Something smell fishy. What's with these people. 

So Aika met heechul already. And what's with the blushing thing with Siwon's smile. So Yesung knows she speaks korean already.

"So let's start with the party. We bought some sojus here. We will drink."

"What do you mean WE! You will not drink!" Kyuhyun, donghae and siwon said in unison.

[note: kyuhyun is Alex's boyfriend, donghae is her brother. The three of them knows what happens to Alex when she gets drunk, she just keeps on kissing anybody she encounters. Ofcourse Aika knows that also.]

"Yah! donghae, you shouldn't drink too, you have low tolerance in alcohol like me."

"Not as low as your tolerance" donghae defended.

"Kyuhyun shouldn't drink too, he doesn't know how to control himself when he drinks too much."

"I won't let that happen." kyuhyun defended himself too.

Aish! They really love bullying me don't they?

"How about you Aika, do you drink?" Sungmin asked.

"Yes, I think so." aika answered.

"Ofcourse she can. She even won over our guy classmates before. I don't know now though. Maybe she's gotten better."

"That's great! So all of us will drink" leeteuk said, *insert alex with twinkling eye*

"except Alex" leeteuk added, *insert alex melting to the ground*

"Alex just drink Iced Tea, okay." aika told me. What? She's even one of them now?

So there is Eunhyuk again, explaining the mechanics of the game. They always have to play a game before drinking.

"So, we will play the ******* game. The person who loses will drink, number of shots depend on how many members he or she was lost to. Okay let's start"

And they did. They drank the soju I bought while I drink Iced Tea. 

I think Aika will be knocked out in no time. Even if she has high tolerance in alcohol, if she loses everytime they play, she will definitely be drunk. 

She even lost even before the game started so she ended up drinking 10 shots!

~~~~~~Yesung's POV~~~~~~~~

"Aish! Do we really need to play this game! Why shouldn't we just drink and not play! I don't even know the mechanics of the game!" aika said.

How will she know. She was only staring at Eunhyuk and not listening when he was giving the mechanics!

"Hey guys I think Aika can't handle this much. I mean she already drank 4 bottles but the ryeowook only drank half a bottle. And ryeowook is the worst in games here." alex said.

"Wot? U tink ay kent drink, doncha? HAHA! Christian said that to me too. Yup, he did. But guess what, he's wrong." 

And with that, she passed out. Who the hell is Christian in the first place.

"Come here Aika, go sleep in my room, come" alex offered.

But she looks like he is having a hard time so,

"Let me help, and i'll just bring her in one of the rooms here since your room is farther" I said, and carried aika at my back.

"Thanks."

Aish she really is uncontrollable. I put her down in the nearest room I saw. I don't know whose room it is. And put her down on the bed.

"You are so unpredictable, you know that?" I whispered in her ear. And stood up.

"Don't go." I heard.

I'm not sure if she's talking to me  or in her sleep but i sat down again. I looked at her face.

"I'm so sorry a while ago, I know you're mad at me. Maybe I'm not yet prepared to have a girlfriend right now. I can't control my uncontrolable mouth yet. I like you, I really do. But for now, can we be friends."

I leaned to her face, and kissed her. I don't know why I did that. I just did. For now, I wish I could hide this feelings from her.

~~~~~~~Eunhyuk's POV~~~~~~~~

"What is taking Yesung so long? He is doing to cheat, right? That cheater! Someone call him." Kyuhyun said.

And since I'm the one nearest to the rooms, they all looked at me.

"Okay, I'll call him."

When I opened the door.

"... I like you, I really do. But for now, can we be friends."

I peeked inside, and then..

He was kissing her.

I closed the door silently then opened it again, this time I pushed it trying to make sound so he will know someone's coming.

"Hyung, they are looking for you."

"okay, i'm coming."

I went back to where they continued drinking.

So hyung likes Aika, but I can see Aika likes me by the way she looks at me. No wonder I always catch hyung glaring at me. Revenge is sweet.

~~~~~What does Eunhyuk mean by REVENGE?~~~~~~

____________________________________________________________________________________________

maybe this will be my last update for now. My next chapter will be coming up in 4 days since we will have midterm exams. So 'til then, pls. wait for me. And pls. don't unsubscribe. pleeeaaassee......

and thanks for those who answered in my poll. it's still ongoing though.